PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachel’s head, rent-free 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember once when I liked her - before I had my eyes well and truly opened - one of her favourite sayings she used to bang on about was “no child should ever have to recover from their childhood”

Cracking job you’re doing there, Rach. You should be practising what you preach. You have completely and utterly failed every single one of those children and should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. However, we all know it’ll be someone else’s fault. I have never felt such utter disdain for someone I have never met. She repulses me.

Reactions: 45
So stories on Paetron just now, they've outgrown the distribution place and looking to rent another building!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
As a parent of a child that went to the same school that Edie goes to, I can categorically say that they were incredible. The pastoral team is brilliant, and the teachers are very empathetic and nurturing. Basically what I'm saying is, if there are 'issues' with Edie, that's coming from places other than the school. The fact that she openly likes to tell everyone that all the kids have issues rings a hundred alarm bells surely?! 6 kids and they all have something going on. She's so determined for them to have something extra that they have to deal with, be it anxiety or meltdowns or being an overthinker or now with Wilby and her forcing the idea that he's autistic. She can't just let them deal with stuff and move on, it's always some huge ordeal that has to be shouted about and shared.

I swear she's got Munchausen syndrome by proxy. She's determined her kids have something wrong with them and the more attention it brings her, the more she bangs on about it.

They've fucked every one of those kids up in one way or another haven't they.
I think my neighbour has proxy munchens. He is a complete psycho and made up loads of illnesses for his son , he doesn’t work and he beats up his wife.

They are totally tucked up as a family. I think her dying moving edie is probs a knee jerk reaction /distraction from her awful seb story last night. Edies problems aren’t developmental they are probs behavioural.

Reactions: 16
So stories on Paetron just now, they've outgrown the distribution place and looking to rent another building!!
She could buy a shop in Mayfair for all fucks I give. I know that money came from the souls of her children and it stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: 29

As my dear Karl Pilkington would say bullshit.
It's become so obvious now that this has to be a massive money laundering front. There's not other explanation. She's not outgrowing a "distribution" place that quick.

Reactions: 33
Omg. Who is the man in the videos. The landlord? God it’s like watching an episode of the fast show these days !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When she says "outgrown" does she mean "chose a poorly designed, not fit for purpose place to start with"?

Reactions: 32
I still don’t understand why she needs a distribution centre- surely it could be done thru the shop??!
The shop is never going to be that busy that they couldn’t run it from there. Plus the novelty of the huns buying the crap is going to run out soon. I can understand why you’d want to pay rent on another property when you could pour it back into the original business.

Reactions: 15
Trying to figure out the point of all these shops/centres and doing them all up. It will be coating a fortune, nowhere near how much she's received in government grants surely? So, why do it? Why spend all that money? She doesn't give a tit about providing real services to DV victims and it won't pull enough in to pay back what's gone in. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she’s bought the building rather than renting , cleaning up the money so to speak .

Reactions: 10
Shes just spunking money away at this point. Its bleeping bizarre. Even the most successful at home business's don't have distribution centres and they manage just fine. Shes only be active online for what, a week? Get the duck out of here 🤣🤣
She outgrew the women's centre after only being open a few months 😆
She needs to invest some of this money in a business course because she hasn't got a bleeping clue what she's doing. And while she's there, sign up to a parenting course too

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion - rach is claiming they’ve outgrown meanwhile the suspicion of money laundering grows 🤣

Reactions: 6
New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread!

Link doesn't work for me, is it just me? @DipsyDoodle have you blocked me because I'm a troll?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.