PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachel’s head, rent-free 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been on Patreon this morning she’s moving E to the same school that she’s looking at for W because of “issues”… then goes in to say it’ll be easier because she can’t drop them both at different places at the same time. So that’s the real reason then 😅
The real reason probably because none of the parents or staff like her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So who is nearby and volunteers to go and have a look when its open? Bonus points if you take a large fish and slap Rachealelele over the face with it.
Make it a trout, she'll think she's looking in a mirror 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I very much doubt that Edie has any issues, it's more likely lazy parenting. She appears to be treated like a normal little girl at her dad's house, no prancing around wearing makeup and doing TikTok dances.

Reactions: 22
I can stop thinking about this Seb thing, she's gone beyond her using stupidity to get likes and Instagram earnings. This is ridiculing and abusing a 16 year old child. Are there any teachers on this thread? What would you do if this was one of your students?

Reactions: 33
I wonder if it’s more about maybe that E has got a bit big for her shoes and the other kids don’t like it? She does come across a bit diva-ish, only down to her mum spoiling her, similarly to how T behaves now too. Like others have said I guess with a camera shoved in their faces like they are on a reality tv show it’s bound to lead to some undesirable behaviours. No doubt blaming everyone else rather than looking at themselves. She clearly sees the solution to any problem to either cut people out/move school. How come with S they have never thought to move him if he has had problems so often at school, or does he not matter as he isn’t her own? Seems to me with all her efforts helping other women she could do with working on her patchwork family’s well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can stop thinking about this Seb thing, she's gone beyond her using stupidity to get likes and Instagram earnings. This is ridiculing and abusing a 16 year old child. Are there any teachers on this thread? What would you do if this was one of your students?
I’m a teacher…judging by how regularly he’s in isolation and the fact they had to go in for a meeting regarding his behaviour, everything and anything will be recorded on their behaviour/safeguarding database. If I were his teacher watching his stories I’d speak to my safeguarding lead and then add my concerns to the safeguarding programme the school used. It wouldn’t be ignored. I can’t believe there aren’t already services involved with him purely for his behaviour at school. God knows how she gets away with it, I guess they all worship at the altar of Rach 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s been on Patreon this morning she’s moving E to the same school that she’s looking at for W because of “issues”… then goes in to say it’ll be easier because she can’t drop them both at different places at the same time. So that’s the real reason then 😅
As a parent of a child that went to the same school that Edie goes to, I can categorically say that they were incredible. The pastoral team is brilliant, and the teachers are very empathetic and nurturing. Basically what I'm saying is, if there are 'issues' with Edie, that's coming from places other than the school. The fact that she openly likes to tell everyone that all the kids have issues rings a hundred alarm bells surely?! 6 kids and they all have something going on. She's so determined for them to have something extra that they have to deal with, be it anxiety or meltdowns or being an overthinker or now with Wilby and her forcing the idea that he's autistic. She can't just let them deal with stuff and move on, it's always some huge ordeal that has to be shouted about and shared.

I swear she's got Munchausen syndrome by proxy. She's determined her kids have something wrong with them and the more attention it brings her, the more she bangs on about it.

They've fucked every one of those kids up in one way or another haven't they.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
As someone who claims she had a less than perfect childhood, you'd think she'd want to do better for her kids. Isn't that what you're supposed to do for your kids, give them a better life than you had? (and not just a financially better life, a life they won't have to recover from)
She seems to have fucked her kids up worse than her parents ever did to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ll pass on this thanks Rachael. Ive seen the weird tit you get up to and I’m not really into looking at that sack of tit you call a husband’s skinny, saggy old arse. Or to talking about your step sons sex life and anatomy. You cheap, nasty, pathetic excuse for a female 👌

F875AB9D-B1B4-4796-BA81-8A76B92C5E2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ll pass on this thanks Rachael. Ive seen the weird tit you get up to and I’m not really into looking at that sack of tit you call a husband’s skinny, saggy old arse. Or to talking about your step sons sex life and anatomy. You cheap, nasty, pathetic excuse for a female 👌

View attachment 1127372
So we are neglecting our kids (I don’t have any) if we watch her and talk about her here. But if we pay to watch, we are lush and our kids are like BeKind? Okay HUN.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My eldest has only just started school so I don't know but is it normal to move so many children's schools? It's obviously just done to suit her.

I know there are bigger things going on in the world, but it really is about time something was done to stop pimping out of children's lives on the gram. Between Ratchet, the Sanone Joly sicko and the Ingham pervert I am regularly left dumbfounded the authorities aren't getting involved in stopping this child exploitation!

Reactions: 22
Can you tell me what’s she’s done with regards to Seb, I have missed it.

Reactions: 5
It’s never any fault of Rach is it. Always someone else to blame. And she’s always had it worse than everyone. God she’s a bore.

Reactions: 12
Not a defence here but it could be a million things things the school. Some schools don't fit for certain kids. I'm sure if we pay 5 a month she will tell us 🙄

Literally sold her children and their lives. And poor, poor Seb. Surely he will get curious and read here. Seb if you do I'm sure they have their good points but please see how they're treating you. Rise above!

Can you tell me what’s she’s done with regards to Seb, I have missed it.
Go back a few pages and it's all on there. Over shared as normal.

Reactions: 8
I’m a teacher…judging by how regularly he’s in isolation and the fact they had to go in for a meeting regarding his behaviour, everything and anything will be recorded on their behaviour/safeguarding database. If I were his teacher watching his stories I’d speak to my safeguarding lead and then add my concerns to the safeguarding programme the school used. It wouldn’t be ignored. I can’t believe there aren’t already services involved with him purely for his behaviour at school. God knows how she gets away with it, I guess they all worship at the altar of Rach 🤷🏼‍♀️
This gives me hope. And going by the last time social services were called, it was regarding seb and they could have contacted his bio mum or vise versa? Let's just hope the school safeguarding team is looking at all the online things R puts out about seb 🤞

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.