PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachel’s head, rent-free 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been on Patreon this morning she’s moving E to the same school that she’s looking at for W because of “issues”… then goes in to say it’ll be easier because she can’t drop them both at different places at the same time. So that’s the real reason then 😅
So they have 6 kids in 1 household and they all have issues which are affecting their learning and not one single person or professional is looking further into this 🤯
What the hell! Shes a different kind of hot mess isn't she!

Reactions: 34
She’s been on Patreon this morning she’s moving E to the same school that she’s looking at for W because of “issues”… then goes in to say it’ll be easier because she can’t drop them both at different places at the same time. So that’s the real reason then 😅
Is this a fee-paying SEN school or is she taking a place that a child with higher needs could make better use of?

Reactions: 14
Is this a fee-paying SEN school or is she taking a place that a child with higher needs could make better use of?
It'll be a local primary with sen unit. There are a few schools in the area specially for sen but the child needs an ehcp in place and she hasn't been winging how awful the paper work is so I'm guessing she hasn't applied.

Reactions: 5
Those two imbeciles have well and truly fucked up those children one way or another through their selfishness and need to put themselves above everybody else.

Reactions: 21
Why is she using this patreon to just discuss the kids and what they are going through. She doesn't seem to ever talk about anything else on there??? Blows my mind, as she would say!

So she’s moving E away from all of her friends because she’s just lazy. No doubt it all will be the trolls fault E has to move.

I moved my little ones school because we had to move cos of DV. I felt awful about it. I still feel awful about it that my poor life choices led to her having to move school. She’s actually coped fantastically and made loads of friends.

She really has no regard about the childrens feelings what they might want etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is she using this patreon to just discuss the kids and what they are going through. She doesn't seem to ever talk about anything else on there??? Blows my mind, as she would say!
Because that's all she has to offer the desperate huns who pay for Patreon. And they've been bringing up the fact that they aren't getting anything extra really.
She needs all the shop/centre crap to be shared publically so that people will keep donating and calling her a "saint" for "all the amazing work she does"! :sick:

Reactions: 15
Its her safe space where everyone is lovely and non judgemental oh yeah and they're paying her so they are extra special and kind 💜 Erm how can she gonna turn all the kids having issues with school around on the trolls 🤔 and to think she thinks we're all jealous of her 😂Its the reason most of us are here cos we are good parents and can see what a mess she's making of those kids in her care. Keeping the kids private lives private would be a great place to start! No one needs to know where they are going to school.

Reactions: 18
Just to add to my previous points ratshit. I'm not jealous, my house is bigger, bigger garden, better view (of the sea, i forget can you see the sea 🤣🤣), we can even stand up straight entering and exciting our loft extension. My other half is fitter (and he's in possession of his own testicle, not locked in a cupboard like Sloshy's) and best of all I don't look like a blowup doll with a puncture 🤣🤣

I’m sorry but I am HOWLING at your singular use of testicle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I am HOWLING at your singular use of testicle 😂😂😂
He has 2 🤣🤣, definitely has 2. And they're all his. I even let my other half do his own thing on his days off. He has hobbies and everything! Imagine that sloshy, doing something on your own!!??!! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just to add to my previous points ratshit. I'm not jealous, my house is bigger, bigger garden, better view (of the sea, i forget can you see the sea 🤣🤣), we can even stand up straight entering and exciting our loft extension. My other half is fitter (and he's in possession of his own testicle, not locked in a cupboard like Sloshy's) and best of all I don't look like a blowup doll with a puncture 🤣🤣
That’s exactly what she looks like!

I wonder how she eats with that bottom lip, surely everything slides back out and drinking must be a nightmare. She must dribble a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly just don’t really know what to say at this point
Let’s remind ourselves that R is a pathological liar and makes tit up for content. It could be that this story about Seb is totally fabricated with the nurses statement added for extra spice. Either way true or not it’s totally inappropriate and unacceptable. I would seriously be questioning any involvement with her if I worked in any of the professional services she claims are linked to the woman’s centre.

I was just thinking… just to prove how unpopular she is- hinch has roughly 12 tattle threads per 100k Instagram followers. R has roughly 50 tattle threads per 100k Instagram followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How convenient that E suddenly has "issues" too! :rolleyes: Maybe she's moving her because she just no longer feels like Beyoncé on the school run 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How convenient that E suddenly has "issues" too! :rolleyes: Maybe she's moving her because she just no longer feels like Beyoncé on the school run 🎻
She’s likely been had words with by the school about E’s behaviour and doesn’t like it. But we’ve all seen E grow up, she’s been completely and utterly spoilt with no boundaries or consequences - of course she’s going to have behaviour issues.

Reactions: 22
She’s likely been had words with by the school about E’s behaviour and doesn’t like it. But we’ve all seen E grow up, she’s been completely and utterly spoilt with no boundaries or consequences - of course she’s going to have behaviour issues.
Exactly the same as they are with W - she always used to say E had epic meltdowns too, when she was told she couldn’t do something or had to leave somewhere when she wanted to stay. Hence being allowed to open her siblings’ birthday presents. She wanted to and would kick off if not allowed so Rachel allowed it. That’s not SEN, it’s being spoilt due to ineffective parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m so sad for little Edie ☹. I had hoped she’d be the one that got through all this relatively unscathed. Honestly it’s just flabbergasting how you can run through six kids like a bulldozer in plain sight 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 28
Don't get too excited Rebecca, you will find that it won't be open most days 😆
So who is nearby and volunteers to go and have a look when its open? Bonus points if you take a large fish and slap Rachealelele over the face with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.