PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachelโ€™s head, rent-free ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ a free photo book filled with photos of me, me and me is heading your way, along with your Shero award for services to Tattle ๐Ÿ’œ

Last thread recap:
- Ratchet is still a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- a new week, and she's earning that fiver a month off the huns on Patreon by telling them how she's cleaned the toilet at the new centre ALL BY HERSELF. What a hero! She then went on to share that she's fallen out with Sloshy over how he treats Seb, and that she's got Bacterial Vaginosis ๐Ÿคข I mean, it's been a while since she's mentioned her rancid old vag, so I guess we're due an update ๐Ÿคท
- Rancho and PA Jo are "playing shops", with Jo tagging jumpers and Raq doing a return - wonder who's returned a jumper and why? Because it's tit, maybe? Slosh was there stock taking (even though there's only about 5 of each item) with his ยฃ5k watch in full view. She showed off some of the products, which are all cheap plastic tat, which will no doubt be massively overpriced. Nice of her to add a little sign saying "pretending to work from home" just for Sloshua ๐Ÿ’œ
- A message from a hun saying they have to go looking for Rancid's posts as they don't come up (which I would consider a bleeping blessing tbh), which gave her the opportunity to make out that "the trolls" have notifications on and are the first to see her stories - "thanks for keeping my insights so high nosey fuckers". Sorry Raq, myself and many other trolls watch you via anonymous viewing sites, so you don't get anything out of us. You're welcome! ๐Ÿ˜˜ She then shared a message she'd supposedly got from a troll saying "I just want u to know I think ur a huge bleep". If you're trying to pretend it's me, I always use proper spelling and grammar, so good effort, but try harder next time!
- they've dumped a load of rubbish on the pavement, hopefully someone reports them to the council and they get fined for fly tipping ๐Ÿคฌ skanky bastards.
- back at the Patchwork Palace, Joyce was pretending that he can speak Spanish (I mean, if Rancid can say she can diagnose autism after working in the general area of people with autism, then of course he can speak Spanish after going to Lanzarote once and ordering red wine every night ๐Ÿคท)
- Remember how she was almost crying over Wilby and how he "might never speak" a couple of months ago? Well now he's very clearly and confidently saying Mummy and Daddy ๐Ÿ˜ well done Wilby!
- an advert for another meal kit service, in which she says "we are definitely foodies". Sixteen tit roasts a week and out to McDonald's? Ok hun!
- and just to prove the point, Slosh served up one of his tit looking roast dinners. Yet again, all served on the table while there's nobody sitting ready.
- just to show how relatable she is, Raquel filmed herself in morning chaos, with arguments over toothpaste. Isaac could be seen and heard in the video, yet Rancho said he had already gone to school ๐Ÿคท instead of actually helping the kids get sorted and ready for school, she filmed herself walking around the house.
- In the car, Rawhide and Sloshy were off with Seb to meet a teacher about him. Instead of having an actual conversation with him, she filmed and talked to him through the phone. He was lamenting the fact that Tesco have put their meal deals up to ยฃ3.50 (you would think face of Tesco Rancho would know that you can still get them for ยฃ3.00 with a club card), and she droned on about how it's not him that pays for it anyway ๐Ÿ™„ she then called herself his mum several times whike talking about having to go into school, OI bleep, YOU'RE NOT HIS bleeping MOTHER ๐Ÿคฌ
- it's all go down at the sweatshop, with PA Jo, Emily and Arsetrid all beavering away counting stuff, Sloshy in the kitchen making the tea, and Toothy Tina filming it all while not actually doing anything useful. Side note - who's running the incredibly busy launderette if Emily's at the pound shop counting plastic bracelets and notebooks? Sloshy, who apparently works full time in a VERY DEMANDING key worker role, was taking lunch orders. After a while, the pressure of shouting out orders was all too much for poor old Ratshit, who let Emily do it instead while she reverted to just filming.
- back at the Patchwork Hamster Cage house, Five K Watch Fred had been to Seb's careers evening, and said that Seb was engaging, asked good questions, and is interested in pursuing carpentry. When Rancid asked what he'd ever made, Joyce replied "a rollie". One look around the teaching workshop and suddenly Sloshy's an expert, talking about the difference between bench joinery, and site chippying. Of course Queen Bee Betsy had to have her say ๐Ÿ™„ then Rancho said that Wilby was eating pizza (he could be heard coughing in the background, so was unsupervised in a different room. And she wonders why she's always being reported to Social Services ๐Ÿคท).
- she said she'd had loads of messages telling her that Tesco meal deals are still ยฃ3 if you have a Clubcard (you'd think Advert Andrea would know this, also shouldn't that be marked as an ad Rachey, seeing as you work advertising their products?).
- Emily did a post about having a bad day, and crying a lot, which Rancid had to repost , adding that "you cried on the phone to me four times". With friends like her, who needs enemies?
- yet another meal out for parents to 6 children Rancho and Sloshua, this time with Arsetrid and Simon for Simon's birthday (poor bloke!).
- little Wilbu has learned to say his name ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘ well done little fella! Unfortunately Rancho just kept saying "whale" at him, poor lad looked confused. Then a video from the childminder showed her with whale and dolphin figures, teaching him how to say the words. Shame Rancid was so wrapped up in showing how well he's doing to not notice he was actually saying his name for the first time, only realising once she'd seen it on Tattle ๐Ÿ™„ Tattle bastards, raising Wilby since 2019.
- Ratchet filmed Seb brushing his teeth while complaining about him brushing his teeth in the kitchen. Meanwhile, PC Pigeon Legs trotted around the kitchen in his short shorts ๐Ÿคข moaning about Betsy leaving make-up wipes on the side (which is pretty grim, to be fair). We were treated to a close up of Sloshy's bird food mix, before he made a point of asking Seb if he was dressed correctly for school. As Seb left the house, Joyce said "it's non school uniform today" and shut the door behind him. What a Cunty Colin, making himself feel big by bullying his child ๐Ÿคฌ a local Tattler confirmed that it was not non uniform, only Year 7 are dressing up for World Book Day (even though in the video Raq said that Lula and Isaac had gone in costumes - Lula's in Year 8). A bit of casual bullying went down well with the huns though, who reposted the story saying how funny they thought it was.
- More tat for the shop, including a mug printed with "give it one of them", and a load of other crap that can be bought cheaper elsewhere ๐Ÿคท
- Tattlers everywhere laughed when Racquetball came on "with no make up or fake tan" to advertise some skin care shite, taking care to point out that she has wrinkles because she hasn't had any work done ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ pull the other one mate! Also looked like she was using a filter, as her usual red patches were missing. Naughty naughty, we wouldn't want the ASA catching wind of you flogging skin care products using a filter, would we?
- not content with humiliating her stepson once in a day, Rawhide shared the CCTV footage of Joyce telling Seb it was non uniform day.
- A weekday morning before school, kids aren't ready, Lula's moaning there's no food, house is a tit tip, and what is Ratchet doing? Walking around filming herself asking for questions for her tit podcast.
- a little bit of karma came when someone hit Ratshit's car while she was sitting in it (while talking to Betsy on the phone and recording it with a second phone ๐Ÿคท).
- she's been having stuff for the quid shop delivered to the house, looks like Hermes Kevin is getting sick of her tit and left it all in a massive messy pile outside the front door.
- Fellow instatwat Miss Greedy did a post about being trolled ๐Ÿ™„ which of course Rancid jumped on, commenting that th trolls are like hyenas waiting to pounce on rotten meat (so you're the rotten meat in this scenary, then?)
- over on the Patreon, Racquelle and Emily went live, with Rancho discussing Emily's son having some kind of assessment, while Emily sat by, unable to get a word in.
- Saturday morning, and Joyce was bossing Seb around over chores. He took Seb's duvet off him and plonked it on the kitchen table, before they headed off to Gangsta Granny's. Round at her gaff, Wilby was ignoring his toys and playing with her bits and pieces instead, with Rach just filming instead of trying to stop/distract him. Obviously Granny had to make Queen Lateetha bacon butties, while Raq called her "mummy" ๐Ÿคฎ. Then Rancho was showing off the photo books she'd made (which should have been marked as an ad, naughty Raq!). Rawhide pointed out a photo of her crying and said "oh look, that's when I was getting trolled really bad and I sat in the car crying", what a memory to save forever in a photo book! She then shoehorned in that back in 2020 she was crying every day ๐Ÿ™„ also included was a photo of Rancid and some of the kids with face masks on, captioned "self care". Imagine putting a bleeping advert into a memory book!
- Whoops! Racquetball dropped a bollock when she accidentally uploaded a story about some birds nesting or something to her own account instead of Sloshy's. It was swiftly deleted, however she forgot it had also posted to her Facebook!
- over at the new, bigger launderette, Raq was talking to camera (and showing a delightful view of her nostril) when some people starting shouting outside. Ramble obviously shat herself in case it was someone about to ask about the PayPal, and Sloshy went off to confront them (or maybe bore them into pissing off by talking about the nesting habits of European tree swans or something). The centre has had a fire risk assessment and failed miserably, so it needs a complete new alarm system, which is going to cost thousands and it's very stressful (even though she earns more in a month than most people do in a year ๐Ÿคท).
- at the park with Wilby, Edie, Sloshua and Emily. Joyce had to mention that "twenty years ago this was a unique habitat for a rare bird" Dull Derek then repeated himself to Emily, who looked thrilled.
- Begging Beryl is back, this time asking for a specific pram for "one of the ladies we support". She included the price, obviously hoping that some dumb bleep will buy one for her, despite the fact that she claims her advert money, the PayPal, the Patreon, and the money from the jumpers all go towards supporting the work of the Patchwork Shithole launderette/coffee shop/quid shop.
- Back in the cold, echoey lounge, Slosh was telling Betsy off for leaving her make up wipes around, and saying that he's going to start putting them in her shoes etc. Rancho then distracted by pointing out Betsy's friend who was sat drinking prosecco, she must have brought her own (plus the glass) seeing as Raq doesn't like it and never drinks.
- she's such a cool mum that even Betsy's friend borrows her clothes!
- head huns keep sending her photos of palm trees. How thick do you have to be to see a tree and take a photo to send to someone you've never met to relate it to their child, who you've also never met? ๐Ÿคฏ
- Joyce was hoovering the sofa again, while Rancho filmed. Thought he was a full time key worker, but he's doing all the housework? He was complaining about Wilby's little white fleecy chair, which has been claimed by Ethel, so is now covered in mud. Rancho called him a wanker ๐Ÿคท then told him he was a good boy ๐Ÿคฎ
- Dots of doom incoming! She wanged on about Trevi and how amazing they are (as a reminder, this is an organisation who work to keep women who are struggling with substance and/or alcohol addiction together with their children - something which Rancho and Slosh prevented with the boys' mum). She then went into their "Shero" awards, noting that her and Nostrils McGee had both had one. After blabbering on some more she said that anyone can nominate anyone for an award, so they probably nominated each other ๐Ÿคท they wear their badges on their uniform at the centre apparently, although nobody has ever seen any kind of uniform.
- the Porky Penguin people are round in Raq's kitchen, for reasons unknown ๐Ÿคท meanwhile Betsy was hungover and lying on the floor (I mean, she has a bed, and there's 2 sofas in the house, but of course, on the kitchen floor while your mum has mates round causes maximum attention). She then moved to the hallway floor, yet more attention seeking. Then we were treated to CCTV footage of Betsy coming home at 4am and shouting at the camera (because she knew it would make it to Instagram).
- more crap about Ukraine, this time Raychaellleee the shero has booked an Airbnb to send money to the owner. Bit like putting a plaster on a haemorrhage, but it's all performative bollocks from her anyway.
- A Tattler checked out what she had said for the Refuge fest (๐Ÿคฎ), Rancho's incredible, inspiring input was "Society deems domestic abuse when they donโ€™t understand it as something that sits on a council estate with poverty, drug and alcohol problems. But the reality is, to be a perpetrator of domestic abuse, a lot of the time youโ€™ve got to be very clever. Youโ€™re, you know, you can be anyone and itโ€™s getting that out there that the chances are either your child is at school in a class with somebody that is going home to an awful home life or youโ€™re working along side someone thatโ€™s perpetrating abuse on their partnerโ€.
- another day, another roast dinner ๐Ÿ™„ apart from poor Wilby, who had chicken nuggets and chips while watching a tablet
- down at the sweatshop, a couple of boxes of sweets have been delivered "to keep the team going". No doubt they'll end up as Wilby's breakfast tomorrow. Shero Emily and one of the Porky Penguin people were having a bubble gum blowing contest, like the mature, professional businesswomen they are.

The results of the poll are in, with a whopping 5 people owning up to fancying PC Titwank ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Last time I remember her being seen was Sunday lunch with Astrid & Simon about three weeks ago. Three possibilities - Prison, Rehab, or the Toxic Positive List ๐Ÿค”.

(Excellent recap @DipsyDoodle as always.)
Imagine if R had labelled stabby toxic and she came on here and spilled the beans ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm betting shes just got herself a new boyfriend, Emily did the same, they tend not to hang about like bad smells when there's a fella on the scene.

Reactions: 23
Hands up who else noticed that Rachel set up the patchwork store to be open on international womens day.

Excellent recap again Dipsy๐Ÿ’œ

Reactions: 14
Moaning she's hot and sweating. Take the bleeping coat off then, you twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually have no words to accompany this screenshot.
Is that the refuge that the huns insist she opened in Paignton or the actual Refuge/Womens aid that she thinks she works with, and that work consists of going to London to watch Britain's got talent?

Reactions: 16
Maybe this person canโ€™t put it into words because she doesnโ€™t really know what R does behind the scenes??? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

6ABAD161-3154-4DAA-BFA2-748C762536AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually have no words to accompany this screenshot.
I've got my annual review and objective setting session coming up soon. I think I'm going to just tell my boss I've been really "busy behind the scenes" and leave it at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is so rude to emily with the nostrils. Who are these new people that have been recruited? I reckon ratchet is over emily now but cant get rid as she knows too much!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.