Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
God he looks a 100 years old. And she looks exactly how she deserves to.

Also, KDIL advertises iconic so they certainly don’t set the bar very high.
He looks like the love child of Gavlar and Gollum. I hate myself for doing this by the way. I just can’t help it 🤦🏻‍♀️😩😂

70F9B64C-4849-46BE-8612-420006C203B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yet another thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 a free photo book filled with photos of me, me and me is heading your way, along with your Shero award for services to Tattle 💜

Last thread recap:
- Ratchet is still a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- a new week, and she's earning that fiver a month off the huns on Patreon by telling them how she's cleaned the toilet at the new centre ALL BY HERSELF. What a hero! She then went on to share that she's fallen out with Sloshy over how he treats Seb, and that she's got Bacterial Vaginosis 🤢 I mean, it's been a while since she's mentioned her rancid old vag, so I guess we're due an update 🤷
- Rancho and PA Jo are "playing shops", with Jo tagging jumpers and Raq doing a return - wonder who's returned a jumper and why? Because it's shit, maybe? Slosh was there stock taking (even though there's only about 5 of each item) with his £5k watch in full view. She showed off some of the products, which are all cheap plastic tat, which will no doubt be massively overpriced. Nice of her to add a little sign saying "pretending to work from home" just for Sloshua 💜
- A message from a hun saying they have to go looking for Rancid's posts as they don't come up (which I would consider a fucking blessing tbh), which gave her the opportunity to make out that "the trolls" have notifications on and are the first to see her stories - "thanks for keeping my insights so high nosey fuckers". Sorry Raq, myself and many other trolls watch you via anonymous viewing sites, so you don't get anything out of us. You're welcome! 😘 She then shared a message she'd supposedly got from a troll saying "I just want u to know I think ur a huge cunt". If you're trying to pretend it's me, I always use proper spelling and grammar, so good effort, but try harder next time!
- they've dumped a load of rubbish on the pavement, hopefully someone reports them to the council and they get fined for fly tipping 🤬 skanky bastards.
- back at the Patchwork Palace, Joyce was pretending that he can speak Spanish (I mean, if Rancid can say she can diagnose autism after working in the general area of people with autism, then of course he can speak Spanish after going to Lanzarote once and ordering red wine every night 🤷)
- Remember how she was almost crying over Wilby and how he "might never speak" a couple of months ago? Well now he's very clearly and confidently saying Mummy and Daddy 😍 well done Wilby!
- an advert for another meal kit service, in which she says "we are definitely foodies". Sixteen shit roasts a week and out to McDonald's? Ok hun!
- and just to prove the point, Slosh served up one of his shit looking roast dinners. Yet again, all served on the table while there's nobody sitting ready.
- just to show how relatable she is, Raquel filmed herself in morning chaos, with arguments over toothpaste. Isaac could be seen and heard in the video, yet Rancho said he had already gone to school 🤷 instead of actually helping the kids get sorted and ready for school, she filmed herself walking around the house.
- In the car, Rawhide and Sloshy were off with Seb to meet a teacher about him. Instead of having an actual conversation with him, she filmed and talked to him through the phone. He was lamenting the fact that Tesco have put their meal deals up to £3.50 (you would think face of Tesco Rancho would know that you can still get them for £3.00 with a club card), and she droned on about how it's not him that pays for it anyway 🙄 she then called herself his mum several times whike talking about having to go into school, OI CUNT, YOU'RE NOT HIS FUCKING MOTHER 🤬
- it's all go down at the sweatshop, with PA Jo, Emily and Arsetrid all beavering away counting stuff, Sloshy in the kitchen making the tea, and Toothy Tina filming it all while not actually doing anything useful. Side note - who's running the incredibly busy launderette if Emily's at the pound shop counting plastic bracelets and notebooks? Sloshy, who apparently works full time in a VERY DEMANDING key worker role, was taking lunch orders. After a while, the pressure of shouting out orders was all too much for poor old Ratshit, who let Emily do it instead while she reverted to just filming.
- back at the Patchwork Hamster Cage house, Five K Watch Fred had been to Seb's careers evening, and said that Seb was engaging, asked good questions, and is interested in pursuing carpentry. When Rancid asked what he'd ever made, Joyce replied "a rollie". One look around the teaching workshop and suddenly Sloshy's an expert, talking about the difference between bench joinery, and site chippying. Of course Queen Bee Betsy had to have her say 🙄 then Rancho said that Wilby was eating pizza (he could be heard coughing in the background, so was unsupervised in a different room. And she wonders why she's always being reported to Social Services 🤷).
- she said she'd had loads of messages telling her that Tesco meal deals are still £3 if you have a Clubcard (you'd think Advert Andrea would know this, also shouldn't that be marked as an ad Rachey, seeing as you work advertising their products?).
- Emily did a post about having a bad day, and crying a lot, which Rancid had to repost , adding that "you cried on the phone to me four times". With friends like her, who needs enemies?
- yet another meal out for parents to 6 children Rancho and Sloshua, this time with Arsetrid and Simon for Simon's birthday (poor bloke!).
- little Wilbu has learned to say his name 🤩👏 well done little fella! Unfortunately Rancho just kept saying "whale" at him, poor lad looked confused. Then a video from the childminder showed her with whale and dolphin figures, teaching him how to say the words. Shame Rancid was so wrapped up in showing how well he's doing to not notice he was actually saying his name for the first time, only realising once she'd seen it on Tattle 🙄 Tattle bastards, raising Wilby since 2019.
- Ratchet filmed Seb brushing his teeth while complaining about him brushing his teeth in the kitchen. Meanwhile, PC Pigeon Legs trotted around the kitchen in his short shorts 🤢 moaning about Betsy leaving make-up wipes on the side (which is pretty grim, to be fair). We were treated to a close up of Sloshy's bird food mix, before he made a point of asking Seb if he was dressed correctly for school. As Seb left the house, Joyce said "it's non school uniform today" and shut the door behind him. What a Cunty Colin, making himself feel big by bullying his child 🤬 a local Tattler confirmed that it was not non uniform, only Year 7 are dressing up for World Book Day (even though in the video Raq said that Lula and Isaac had gone in costumes - Lula's in Year 8). A bit of casual bullying went down well with the huns though, who reposted the story saying how funny they thought it was.
- More tat for the shop, including a mug printed with "give it one of them", and a load of other crap that can be bought cheaper elsewhere 🤷
- Tattlers everywhere laughed when Racquetball came on "with no make up or fake tan" to advertise some skin care shite, taking care to point out that she has wrinkles because she hasn't had any work done 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one mate! Also looked like she was using a filter, as her usual red patches were missing. Naughty naughty, we wouldn't want the ASA catching wind of you flogging skin care products using a filter, would we?
- not content with humiliating her stepson once in a day, Rawhide shared the CCTV footage of Joyce telling Seb it was non uniform day.
- A weekday morning before school, kids aren't ready, Lula's moaning there's no food, house is a shit tip, and what is Ratchet doing? Walking around filming herself asking for questions for her shit podcast.
- a little bit of karma came when someone hit Ratshit's car while she was sitting in it (while talking to Betsy on the phone and recording it with a second phone 🤷).
- she's been having stuff for the quid shop delivered to the house, looks like Hermes Kevin is getting sick of her shit and left it all in a massive messy pile outside the front door.
- Fellow instatwat Miss Greedy did a post about being trolled 🙄 which of course Rancid jumped on, commenting that th trolls are like hyenas waiting to pounce on rotten meat (so you're the rotten meat in this scenary, then?)
- over on the Patreon, Racquelle and Emily went live, with Rancho discussing Emily's son having some kind of assessment, while Emily sat by, unable to get a word in.
- Saturday morning, and Joyce was bossing Seb around over chores. He took Seb's duvet off him and plonked it on the kitchen table, before they headed off to Gangsta Granny's. Round at her gaff, Wilby was ignoring his toys and playing with her bits and pieces instead, with Rach just filming instead of trying to stop/distract him. Obviously Granny had to make Queen Lateetha bacon butties, while Raq called her "mummy" 🤮. Then Rancho was showing off the photo books she'd made (which should have been marked as an ad, naughty Raq!). Rawhide pointed out a photo of her crying and said "oh look, that's when I was getting trolled really bad and I sat in the car crying", what a memory to save forever in a photo book! She then shoehorned in that back in 2020 she was crying every day 🙄 also included was a photo of Rancid and some of the kids with face masks on, captioned "self care". Imagine putting a fucking advert into a memory book!
- Whoops! Racquetball dropped a bollock when she accidentally uploaded a story about some birds nesting or something to her own account instead of Sloshy's. It was swiftly deleted, however she forgot it had also posted to her Facebook!
- over at the new, bigger launderette, Raq was talking to camera (and showing a delightful view of her nostril) when some people starting shouting outside. Ramble obviously shat herself in case it was someone about to ask about the PayPal, and Sloshy went off to confront them (or maybe bore them into pissing off by talking about the nesting habits of European tree swans or something). The centre has had a fire risk assessment and failed miserably, so it needs a complete new alarm system, which is going to cost thousands and it's very stressful (even though she earns more in a month than most people do in a year 🤷).
- at the park with Wilby, Edie, Sloshua and Emily. Joyce had to mention that "twenty years ago this was a unique habitat for a rare bird" Dull Derek then repeated himself to Emily, who looked thrilled.
- Begging Beryl is back, this time asking for a specific pram for "one of the ladies we support". She included the price, obviously hoping that some dumb cunt will buy one for her, despite the fact that she claims her advert money, the PayPal, the Patreon, and the money from the jumpers all go towards supporting the work of the Patchwork Shithole launderette/coffee shop/quid shop.
- Back in the cold, echoey lounge, Slosh was telling Betsy off for leaving her make up wipes around, and saying that he's going to start putting them in her shoes etc. Rancho then distracted by pointing out Betsy's friend who was sat drinking prosecco, she must have brought her own (plus the glass) seeing as Raq doesn't like it and never drinks.
- she's such a cool mum that even Betsy's friend borrows her clothes!
- Dickhead huns keep sending her photos of palm trees. How thick do you have to be to see a tree and take a photo to send to someone you've never met to relate it to their child, who you've also never met? 🤯
- Joyce was hoovering the sofa again, while Rancho filmed. Thought he was a full time key worker, but he's doing all the housework? He was complaining about Wilby's little white fleecy chair, which has been claimed by Ethel, so is now covered in mud. Rancho called him a wanker 🤷 then told him he was a good boy 🤮
- Dots of doom incoming! She wanged on about Trevi and how amazing they are (as a reminder, this is an organisation who work to keep women who are struggling with substance and/or alcohol addiction together with their children - something which Rancho and Slosh prevented with the boys' mum). She then went into their "Shero" awards, noting that her and Nostrils McGee had both had one. After blabbering on some more she said that anyone can nominate anyone for an award, so they probably nominated each other 🤷 they wear their badges on their uniform at the centre apparently, although nobody has ever seen any kind of uniform.
- the Porky Penguin people are round in Raq's kitchen, for reasons unknown 🤷 meanwhile Betsy was hungover and lying on the floor (I mean, she has a bed, and there's 2 sofas in the house, but of course, on the kitchen floor while your mum has mates round causes maximum attention). She then moved to the hallway floor, yet more attention seeking. Then we were treated to CCTV footage of Betsy coming home at 4am and shouting at the camera (because she knew it would make it to Instagram).
- more crap about Ukraine, this time Raychaellleee the shero has booked an Airbnb to send money to the owner. Bit like putting a plaster on a haemorrhage, but it's all performative bollocks from her anyway.
- A Tattler checked out what she had said for the Refuge fest (🤮), Rancho's incredible, inspiring input was "Society deems domestic abuse when they don’t understand it as something that sits on a council estate with poverty, drug and alcohol problems. But the reality is, to be a perpetrator of domestic abuse, a lot of the time you’ve got to be very clever. You’re, you know, you can be anyone and it’s getting that out there that the chances are either your child is at school in a class with somebody that is going home to an awful home life or you’re working along side someone that’s perpetrating abuse on their partner”.
- another day, another roast dinner 🙄 apart from poor Wilby, who had chicken nuggets and chips while watching a tablet
- down at the sweatshop, a couple of boxes of sweets have been delivered "to keep the team going". No doubt they'll end up as Wilby's breakfast tomorrow. Shero Emily and one of the Porky Penguin people were having a bubble gum blowing contest, like the mature, professional businesswomen they are.

The results of the poll are in, with a whopping 5 people owning up to fancying PC Titwank 🤣🤣🤣

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I honestly just don’t really know what to say at this point
And this right here, is the perfect example of why she is 1) a shit, disrespectful parent. 2) does not have the first idea how to be the mum to a boystrous boy.
At this point she may aswell set up big brother style cameras in his bedroom and sell fucking tickets because he has absolutely zero personal space and she takes every aspect of his life and turns it into content.

Rachel, you are the worst type of human I have ever come across. You are singlehandedly trying to ruin this boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Yet again reposting false information. People can see them messing about playing shops and they're still saying it's a safe place for victims of dv. They are fucking dangerous and God forbid anything happens to someone because they are allowing their vanity to override the truth!!
Hahahahaha that's made me laugh so much. "Non verbal" until one day "he spoke!", so the story of every baby to toddler ever?!

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I’m not a violent or angry person at all but if my child was Sebs age and I seen her boyfriends mum post that on social media for 100s/thousands to read I would be around her house kicking off that is unacceptable and a breach of BOTH of their privacy. And if that story about the nurse is true I’d be making a complaint to that doctors surgery.

she is disgusting for telling strangers about her husband’s child’s sexlife!

• Angry

goaldigger

VIP Member
For someone who is "trained in safeguarding" she's doing a shit job.
Let's hope that the girlfriend is 16yrs old, because if she's not this could open up a huge can of worms.
If she's under 16, it doesn't matter if she consents, it's still statutory rape and Seb could end up in a whole heap of trouble that will effect him for the rest of his life......all because his stepmom couldn't keep his private life off social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Wotsit

VIP Member
He's leaving school in 3 months and will be applying for summer jobs and colleges. Does she really think something like this needs to be showing up in an online search for him.

Well done Rach, bet you get yourself another SS referral with that post. If not from the girls mother then from Seb's. They are still children ffs.

ETA - I hope the girl is 16 because if not you've just opened up a whole other can of worms there Rach.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Wotsit

VIP Member
Thread title-
Pay me five Bob and I’ll share details of my child’s intimate swab.
whilst that is a good one, personally I don't think we use anything to do with Seb as a thread title. Its bad enough around 3000 people know about it already without us highlighting it further :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

FridaK

VIP Member
They are not equipped to raise Wibble and if they carry on like they are, they will ruin his life before it’s even got started. That whole situation outside the restaurant was completely preventable. They had him out all day, going to countless places in the cold, no coat or anything. ANY 2 year old would be screaming blue murder. He’s not OBSESSED with Palm Tree’s, they have reinforced him looking at them as a positive behaviour and he’s going with that. Same with lining up. I’ve literally watched them doing it for months. Yes he may have ‘traits,’ but even a developmental paediatric would not diagnose him at this age and the situations being created for him are textbook. So I’m taking she’s ready the fucking book and going with it, rather than going with his natural behaviours.

Autism is not an excuse to use when you are incapable of parenting a toddler. Sorry not sorry. 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s now perfectly evident that Lucy does it during the week and Jo was doing it at the weekend. Also they should stop blaming their baby for their own misery and dysfunctional marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
1) penguin clearly doesn't want to publish another one of books after the backlash and shit sales they got last time (thank god)
2) she clearly doesn't give a shit about people Round her considering the damage the 1st ptwm book did
3) no wonder the poor boy isn't talking to her, I wouldn't blame him for never speaking to her again and why the fuck is josh allowing her to broadcast his child's teenage sex life to thousands of strangers on an online platform!! Especially about him visiting a clinic! She might like to broadcast when she's got thrush or mouth herpes but she has no right to talk about anyones sex life, let alone her teenage step son!!! Shes fucking disgusting and should be damn well ashamed of herself!!! Iv never known anyone like her!!!

And ETA..why is someone in a position of trust and confidentiality telling a patient they follow their step mother on the Internet!!! That person needs the fucking sack!

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Just a few of my thoughts on the Patchwork shitshow- I've been dipping in and out in a bid to not watch things that annoy or depress me. Rach would like to think she has the best relationship ever, a home full of kids who adore her, a great inner circle and that she's a DV crusader single handedly setting up shops and centres and whatever else. But you only have to glimpse at her "five minutes of her day" to know that's pretty far from the truth.

She has a co-dependent relationship with a man whose confidence and independence she has carefully eroded away who would rather belittle his own sons than go against her (and who definitely no longer works for the police); a house which is more like a hostel where she doesn't know how many kids are there at any one time; a set of kids who have no respect for her or her husband (honestly T's response to the text set me teeth on edge with how rude it was) and would rather be out of the house than in it; kids who they don't collectively spend any time with; a set of "friends" that are colleagues and she controls financially and her whole DA crusader shtick is a shame.

I don't have a tenth of what she has- some months we are literally hanging on the edge til pay day as others have said here. But what I do have is a relationship that is good even if it takes work and a little girl who adores me- she's my shadow and i couldn't imagine dumping her off to every tom, dick and Harry just so I could go on my 294th weekend away of the year.

So rach you can keep your North face coats, doc martens for an 8 year old, iconic make up, wow jumpers and whatever other shit you peddle because quite clearly it isn't making you happy. You are a scammer who will be found out eventually- whether it's this year or 5 years it will happen. So enjoy the good times while they last.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Anyone else wound up by the filming in that garden centre, letting him do what he wants with those ornaments because they’ve never established boundaries for him.

It sounds as if the childminder can take him there with no issues yet his useless parents haven’t got a fucking clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
I know the photo she shared wasn’t sexual in any way but adding that comment to it… she’s sailing very close to the sexual abuse line.

View attachment 1126477
It is abusive. It absolutely is. I know this because I’ve brought up two sons already into adulthood and my youngest is only 2 years younger than Seb. Anyone with a Mother’s instinct knows that you don’t share that information if it’s been entrusted to you. It wouldn’t even occur to you to do it. She’s been skirting way to close to the bone with Seb for a while now. Perhaps she doesn’t know what she’s doing, but there’s something wrong there. Actually the fact that she shared that on her private account, demonstrates that she knows it’s not right. So there’s that.

All I can say is that no one gives a shit about those kids, not parents, relatives or friends. Anyone paying to see chatter about a 16 year old boys sexual health is a freak. If your are being paid with money from this now very clear case exploitation, you are a scumbag. Also I really hope that Sebs GF is not allowed back into that house. As I said yesterday, the scope for collateral damage here is huge.

Oh and can she really be trusted to keep clients of the women’s centre details confidential? I’d be very wary there. She has no boundaries or common sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Wotsit

VIP Member
I honestly just don’t really know what to say at this point
Why the hell is that on SM! Poor seb and his poor girlfriend who at 15/16 may not want her sex life being discussed with thousands of strangers!!! I'd be roundhousing Rach into next week if that was my daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
She’s been on Patreon this morning she’s moving E to the same school that she’s looking at for W because of “issues”… then goes in to say it’ll be easier because she can’t drop them both at different places at the same time. So that’s the real reason then 😅
As a parent of a child that went to the same school that Edie goes to, I can categorically say that they were incredible. The pastoral team is brilliant, and the teachers are very empathetic and nurturing. Basically what I'm saying is, if there are 'issues' with Edie, that's coming from places other than the school. The fact that she openly likes to tell everyone that all the kids have issues rings a hundred alarm bells surely?! 6 kids and they all have something going on. She's so determined for them to have something extra that they have to deal with, be it anxiety or meltdowns or being an overthinker or now with Wilby and her forcing the idea that he's autistic. She can't just let them deal with stuff and move on, it's always some huge ordeal that has to be shouted about and shared.

I swear she's got Munchausen syndrome by proxy. She's determined her kids have something wrong with them and the more attention it brings her, the more she bangs on about it.

They've fucked every one of those kids up in one way or another haven't they.

• Heart
Reactions: 58