PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachel’s head, rent-free 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Astrid is even doing the same head tilt as Rachel now. Anyway what will Rachel look like when she reaches the same age as Astrid, when she's getting that weird line procedure done already.

@Luvabitagoss did you notice the weird thing going on above the eyebrows too?
2DB7BA22-47EC-4CBF-826F-1C6791C99D20.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wonder if Astrid phoned her in advance so she can stick the filters on to fill her walking through the door ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck is running the Women's Centre that is supposed to be fully booked and overwhelmed etc?! Unless that's where Stabby is?

They've all been pissing about for days over in the new place. Including full time key worker Joyce who clearly has no bleeping job.

Reactions: 20
Epic recap and title as always 😊. Jesus. Astrid's hair. Wow. And not a Wibble-esq good 'wow' either. Its bloody awful 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No filter can hide those eyelids!
Oh Jesus!!

I haven't seen any of rawhides stories for about 2 years because she blocked me for asking if she was ever going to send the monthly newsletter about where the donated hun money was spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I drove past porky penguins place other day should have popped in to remind them to ask where the PayPal is!
considering it’s so local to me the only person I’ve ever seen promote them is rach I’m all for local support but nah they won’t be getting any

Reactions: 15
Excellent recap, as always ☺

Also, the way she speaks to Emily is disgusting. Waiting for Em to lamp R in the face one of these days 😂

• Haha
I don’t think she reads here herself but I do think PA Jo does. She takes our main points then gently feeds ideas to her master in order to answer or correct crappy ideas/things she’s said.

However I also think she likes to sabotage her Bestie Rach, telling her bullshit about things we’ve said. Rach then makes out we’ve said we’ve reported etc. Jo is laughing at her deep down. I think Stabby’s in on it too. It’s payback for being spoken to like tit, but they stick in there for the 60k pay packet.

Genuinely concerned for stabby’s welfare. All the “girls” there getting ready for the grand opening which stabby was a huge part of not that many weeks ago and now she is nowhere to be seen.

Stabby pull up a chair and join us for some ☕

Reactions: 30
Tattle bastards, raising Wilby since 2019 😂😂😂 brilliant @DipsyDoodle
put that on one of her crappy jumpers.

No filter can hide those eyelids!
Oi, Astrid… Rod Stewart phoned. He wants his wig back.

I drove past porky penguins place other day should have popped in to remind them to ask where the PayPal is!
considering it’s so local to me the only person I’ve ever seen promote them is rach I’m all for local support but nah they won’t be getting any
yes, i’m local-ish to them and you don’t see them anywhere up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
put that on one of her crappy jumpers.

Oi, Astrid… Rod Stewart phoned. He wants his wig back.

yes, i’m local-ish to them and you don’t see them anywhere up here.
I’m about 25 mins In next town and granted they out in sticks of Hudds but love Layla was and is massive and that’s further for me also hey neighbour haha

Reactions: 3
🤭🤭 When searching for their now live website (and doesn't actually take you to their store)
to be fair - I work in online marketing. It can take days, weeks for search engines to pick up a site, index it, decide whether to show it, then actually show it in the results. It’s not an overnight thing.
Surprised she isn’t pumping money into paid ads for it though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
to be fair - I work in online marketing. It can take days, weeks for search engines to pick up a site, index it, decide whether to show it, then actually show it in the results. It’s not an overnight thing.
Surprised she isn’t pumping money into paid ads for it though 🤷‍♀️
Hopefully the Tattle one stays there when hers appears then and we can get some newbies ☺

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.