PTWM #117 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Not us - we prefer Rachel’s head, rent-free 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This footage makes me cringe so hard!! How rude is she to Emily?? The 'c'mon girls we've got a lot to do stop messing around' the 'who says that you're THIRTY' the trying to embarrass her in front of Sloshy 'she say it doesn't suit her skin tone' Why is he even there anyway?? Just duck off no-one wants him there! Also. Whoever that woman was who said she'd created a design similar, am I just imagining that R completely ignored that? The whole display of hun-ery today. God. I despise all huns. It's clear they're all trying to fit in with each other

Reactions: 29
Hope there's no women that have turned up at the laundrette today in urgent need of help after being told to go there by the huns, only to find it shut because Rachel and Emily are pissing about in the shop.

@DipsyDoodle would we be allowed to attach a list of local places in Torbay that offer da support to people to the wiki?

Reactions: 21
Hope there's no women that have turned up at the laundrette today in urgent need of help after being told to go there by the huns, only to find it shut because Rachel and Emily are pissing about in the shop.

@DipsyDoodle would we be allowed to attach a list of local places in Torbay that offer da support to people to the wiki?
I hope this is allowed, but as a starting point I would suggest anyone in need of support and local to Torbay to visit https://www.areyouok.co.uk/. The support is not just for women, but for men and children too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That was a smile and a look of "what the duck is he for"
Yes I don’t think Emily’s very comfortable around Josh. She doesn’t hide her feelings well. You can see it in her face. Understandable as he’s a prick and she has actually got trauma history, so probably has anxiety around certain types of people.

Is the packing place where they are also the 2nd women’s centre that failed the fire safety check at weekend? How is that working?

Also, Astrids the biggest Catfish on the Internet. The Kate Hayes thread members would have a field day with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the new thread title

Yes I don’t think Emily’s very comfortable around Josh. She doesn’t hide her feelings well. You can see it in her face. Understandable as he’s a prick and she has actually got trauma history, so probably has anxiety around certain types of people.

Is the packing place where they are also the 2nd women’s centre that failed the fire safety check at weekend? How is that working?

Also, Astrids the biggest Catfish on the Internet. The Kate Hayes thread members would have a field day with her 😂😂
i know many members love Astrid, I personally do not like her, I think she is another attention seeking idiot, desperate for Instagram followers, and Instagram fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OK ladies, your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out what they’re trying to photograph and buy it because of her statement “If we manage to sell any of these, I’ll eat my own tit!” 💩😂😂……..
Only joking Rach, no chance is any of my money coming your way so you can ‘continue doing what you love’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those socks are in the region of £15 a pair on Amazon, wonder how much she will be selling them for?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are a shower of shits. God when Astrid walks in like someone’s eccentric gran that’s fell out a car boot sale !

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wow the way she speaks to Emily! Maybe because she young pretty and naive, if she was my sister or family member and I saw that today I would not be happy.. wonder how it will be a few months down the line because when u have a boss that treats u like tit it can really get u down.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
In those latest stories she can't look in the camera for looking at herself in the mirror. God she loves herself doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she manages to leave the house without Josh tonight and just do it with the girls, I’ll give her 1 point women’s day point 👌

They are a shower of shits. God when Astrid walks in like someone’s eccentric gran that’s fell out a car boot sale !
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.