PTWM #115 delightfully broken? Just as well the women's centre is never open!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all you kind words. They mean a lot. I rarely hear anything positive or kind. I have no friends. Zero. So no help there. I have family but none I could go to about this. We appear very ‘together’ and like a good team to the outside. We have children as well.

It’s at a point where he’s not even really sorry anymore for what he says/does. He’ll say “sorry” but if I say later on that his words have hurt me (for example yesterday I got called a fat bleep whilst he grabbed at my stomach and said I had saggy tits. Plus lots more) he’ll get angry and say he’s said sorry and that should be enough. Some days I really feel like I hate him but even that’s not enough to get me to leave. I just feel sad and alone.
I second what’s been said on here. Horrendous situation for you and your children 🤗
You have Tattle family & please reach out, we’re a caring bunch of ‘trolls’
Take Care

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So 7.30-8pm on a Sunday evening, prime family time. She should be at home, checking everyone is ready to start back at school tomorrow and she's out driving round with her husband, who god forbid goes alone to sort out their children's shite, and sat in md's with her child, who despite being exhausted and none verbal said "chicken nugget nugget" by the way in case she missed it!

She is an absolute joke! She has no idea how to parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Just thought of another amusing name for any lurkers thinking of joining up, how about ‘NotanAdKnobHeads” if that’s not too long 🤣🤣
@Wotsit what’s the ad count for Feb? It doesn’t feel like as many but I guess we still have today 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand the concept of them both going out and taking Wilby with them too. Like, is it just me or is staying home a much nicer option? I love being home. I wouldn't be dragging myself or my family out at 8pm to drive around collecting things for my children. And a trip to McDonald's? Guess there was no Sunday roast..

Sending lots of love to you @savethelastdance 💖 I agree with what everyone else has said to you. I just couldn't post my comment without acknowledging what you've shared with everyone and I hope things get better for you one day xx

• Heart
That is such a lovely message 😍 all I would say is that it’s unusual for a service to liaise with a friend, for a number of reasons. Hopefully this lovely lady will feel able to reach out herself. I also hope she knows that therapy doesn’t always provide the answers or strength. I’m not saying all but some therapists will focus on the ‘why’s’ ‘why do you think you stayed’ ‘what is it about him you love’ - there is no answer to those questions and it almost suggests the survivor needs to fix themselves or they are in some way ‘damaged’ which is why they put up with it. That is absolutely not the case! Years of control and gaslighting can take its toll on the strongest of people and it’s always about the perpetrator not you. I really hope today you feel that little bit stronger knowing you have support out here x
Women's Aid and Refuge/NationalDA both have extensive pages of advice for friends

Including how best to support them both in staying in the relationship and how to leave.

Reactions: 5
Are there roles in the force where he can work from home? Everytime she says he's working, he's at home. Why would you lie about when your husband is working? What would you gain out of that?

Reactions: 12
Thank you so much. Today was a bad day so I’m feeling low tonight. I’ll be ok in the morning I’m sure. Thanks again x
I used to do the same.. I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD for what I’ve been through.. I promise, you might not see it now, but there will be a light somewhere at the end of your tunnel. One day you will wake up and realise you are worth so much more and you will find the power to do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are there roles in the force where he can work from home? Everytime she says he's working, he's at home. Why would you lie about when your husband is working? What would you gain out of that?
And surely we can't be the only ones who notice?

Reactions: 7
Because if he has been demoted or sacked then that leaves more questions for her to answer from her followers. She won't ever admit either if them are in the wrong whatever it is. Its easier for her to lie about her life than admit that the pair of them are just both horrible humans

I have to say well done Wilby for proving your mother wrong. You keep on going, lovely boy!

Also. You horrible Tattle trolls are so incredibly amazing and supportive to those in need 🥰

💛💛💛 (no purple hearts because I'm actually being kind and not passive aggressive like our Raq)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.