PTWM #115 delightfully broken? Just as well the women's centre is never open!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect they've been in bed all afternoon and that's why they have only now gone out for food, putting the blame on the kids as usual and Joyce is off to work but she will forget and tomorrow night he will be getting stuck into a bottle of red. He looks like he's had a few already in those stories.
FC9DF2A5-9694-4C91-AE96-3B1491ADA733.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just come on to say the same 😂

I looked on Devon and Cornwall shifts and night shifts can start either 21.00 or 22.00 it’s now 21.35 and still sitting at home 😂
It doesn’t look like he will be going anywhere soon. As he wants to watch his programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon he is signed off with stress/depression or something.
Also with the cleaning/tidying I guess it’s because it’s the only thing in his life he feels he can control. I suffer from anxiety sometimes and the housework becomes obsessional for me as I need to try and get my life “in order”.

Reactions: 20
What time does sloshuas night shift start 🤣🤣coz according to her recent stories she is telling Seb to get out because he wants to watch something 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#Is there anything Rach won’t try and sell us…and she actually believes that we’re all jealous.

Reactions: 7
Going back to yesterday, I’m laughing at the thought of Joyce’s bosses being sent the pics of him in the noddy. I mean how could you carry on knowing you’re the laughing stock.
Bet they were pissing themselves at his scrawny ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
....blah blah blah... :mThey want to be me:m... blah blah blah..
So Tattlers. Who exactly on here wants to be Rach and run her tit show?!. Don't all rush at once. Form an orderly queue 🙄😆
She lives in cloud cuckoo land I'm sure 😕
Ok, don't hate me guys but I'm going to do a list of reasons on why I want to be Rancid...

Oh wait I can't think of one thing 🤔

Get over yourself gob almighty no one wants to be you 🤣🤣 but you keep telling yourself that you deluded fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wouldn’t want her chaotic life for all the money in the world. It genuinely makes me feel stressed out 😂

Reactions: 19
My husband is on a night shift tonight (not the police) but he starts at 830 so left home at 730. Maybe it’s a part-time night shift he’s on, once his programme has finished and he’s done his nails 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do they have to go to McDonald’s? Do they not have Uber eats or just eat or some other shite?

And I mean like physically go into a McDonald’s. Just get it delivered and keep your toddler at home when it’s well passed his bedtime and he looks knackered

Reactions: 22
Just catching up.
Joyce obviously hadn't cooked (lazy twit) and poor Rach was starving, and probably extra hungry because nasty old Asteroid didn't feed her last night 🙁.
She wanted a McDonald's and made out, they were picking up stuff for their children. bleeping liars.
And why were they letting that poor child wander around McDonald's with no shoes? That's really turned my stomach and set my OCD off.

Reactions: 18
fyi josh whose a massive liverpool fan, we’ve won a trophy today but obviously being a massive fan you’ll know that 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husbands so cruel to me and many nights I’d lay there crying wondering who I could reach out to and I’d often consider Rachaelelele as I thought ‘she’d get it. She’d understand’ and I’m so glad I didn’t now. A generic response and a little broken heart emoji would have tipped me over the edge. She’s such a witch cashing in on this whole DA avenue when she doesn’t have the first clue. If anything she’s the abuser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.