Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
😲 Come on! You can’t make the statement “I have had a few run ins with her and I can tell you that she is a dangerous nasty narcissist” and then leave everyone still waiting for you to elaborate 48hrs later 😂🤣😂
Welcome 🤗
Sorry for the delay, still trying to figure out how to use the site. Not the best with tech 😅
also working full time means I don’t have a lot of spare time unlike our Rach who wouldn’t know what a full days work is and seems to spend every waking hour on her phone.
So back to my original post on here… I had followed Ratchet and her family for quite a few years and was stupidly under her spell. I thought that she was a relatable mother with a blended family, a difficult past, and just trying to get through day to day life and sharing it with like minded women through social media. But slowly I noticed a change In the narrative, things not quite adding up, all the ads and purchases, a victim complex, and just starting to become quite unlikeable. But I continued to follow, interact and support her and her family and gave her the benefit of the doubt. Fast forward a year or more and I found myself in a situation that I needed to escape, for both my mental health and physical safety. I didn’t have any friends or family to turn to as I had been cut off from them by the abusive (now ex) partner. So in desperation I naively reached out to Ratchet because she had built her platform on the narrative that she helped vulnerable women, especially those wanting to escape abusive relationships. Cut a long story short, all of my pleas and cries for help were ignored. She didn’t even read them or acknowledge them, or point me in the direction to get some help. Even though we had spoken through private message on numerous occasions before, when I was praising her, supporting her, asking where I could buy items from on her ads, sending well wishes to her and her family etc. But when I asked for help she couldn’t even acknowledge me? I have to say that really hurt and knocked me back. It took a lot for me to reach out to her and finally speak out about my situation. I got so upset about it that I messaged her a few weeks later asking why she is using her platform for domestic abuse awareness and painting herself as someone who can help when she just ignored me. Well that must have got her attention, because I was firstly blocked from viewing her stories, then I was later blocked. And she must have been talking about me with her family or else she was logging onto their accounts, as I was also blocked from them too. It didn’t stop there. She posted about me on her stories (didn’t include my name or the real facts, just her usual subliminal messages crying victim/trolling etc), I also received numerous private messages from ‘friends‘ of hers, that were rude, abusive and bordering on harassment. Rachel had obviously shared my messages with them (which I’m still hurt by as I spoke to her in confidence), told them I was some sort of troll or pest, and continued to berate me to the point I couldn’t cope anymore and ended up deleting My Instagram account. Sorry for the long rant and delay in sharing my story. I will elaborate more in due course and share more details, need to get back from my lunch break in work, and its also really emotionally draining bringing it all up again, but I felt that I needed to get it off my chest.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I have come to the dark side and finally joined Tattle. Can I just start by saying that PTWM is by far the absolute worst person on Instagram by far. There are hundreds of threads on here with all the usual suspects and accounts that annoy us for one reason or another. But she is the worst. Disgusting trollop who needs removed from the internet, be exposed to the public for what she is, and pay for all the immoral things she has done over the years. I have had a few run ins with her and I can tell you that she is a dangerous nasty narcissist. I’m glad I finally have somewhere to vent about her to like minded people. Ps Josh your teeth look like grave stones you absolute drip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Hi all,

New to tattle, I have been lurking now for about a month absolutely loving the recaps and replies 🤣 thought I'd finally sign up with the request of another tattler for the username. 😂

I have message 'PTWM' a couple of times as I work in the homeless, DV area. Never once received a reply. I used to follow and love her content, it was relatable as a parent and I used to find it funny. Until she started using the content to basically sell her kids 🙄 so many contradictions, so much begging for stuff but not actually showing where it is going and I hope for one she gets found out real soon, mainly so her kids have a chance to change their ways before they take after her! Unlikely though.... seems like she's got too many huns up her arse at every second of the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Is Slosh out with Emily and no Ratchet 😱
He’s texting Ratchet every two minutes
‘Emily is so ugly, you are the most beautiful woman in the world’
‘Emily’s bottom lip is so thin, yours is so big and lush’
‘Emily laughs in such a basic way, she doesn’t even snort’
‘Emily is wearing normal people clothes, not the high end fashion you do 💜
‘Emily suggested we speak to W and hold his hand when walking, she’s such an idiot’
And so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

ShaWei

Chatty Member
New thread title:
The Patchwork Store to help the poor. Where does the cash go? No one’s sure.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

ClArt20138

ARGH! This woman infuriates me - I don't care if you want to portray your kids as spoilt arseholes who don't know how to behave in public but you CANNOT do this AND say you are raising them to "be kind." I don't care if you want to show people dicking about in your launderette / coffee shop / hang out for your mates but you CANNOT do this AND say it's a serious outreach centre to support vulnerable women and children. And I really really really don't care if you want to flog a load of jumpers with weird slogans on them for a ridiculous markup but you CANNOT do this AND say that you are in any way up to date on any kind of DV / autism training because "delightfully broken", "Love Hard" and the autism puzzle piece are all problematic and in a really bloody obvious way! PTWM: Consistently Inconsistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Wow m. Away for a week and a lot to catch up on! I haven’t been kicked out of patreon account yet, even though subscription is cancelled. She’s just let out an absolute corker though. Her and Sloshy are going to Astrids for lunch and she said someone had messaged her saying she hadn’t been present on patreon, and that it was unfair as people were paying for a service and she actually said “well I’ve been working 16 hour days and not seen kids, so if you’re not happy please leave”. If you haven’t seen your kids all week, why the hell are you leaving them to go to your mates for lunch?! She fully baffles me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
I've been here some time and I've seen the content change as well as the face. I'm not on Patreon but need to call something out.
She was challenged for not providing content which is what those people have signed up and paid for. And quite rightly too. The whole - no time to do anything as I'm working in the shop all day and then parenting etc etc - is really grating on me. If I'm paying Sky TV for their content, I will want to watch it! This is the same thing just on a different scale. People have a completely reasonable expectation of getting what they've paid for.
She can't handle any thing that deviates from her own perfect narrative with its saintly image of her.
And let's not forget that she's only working these long hours herself because as she said, the packing jobs are actually for the local women that need and access her 'services' and also need the opportunity to pack shirts and tat to get work experience.
Work long days sending out parcels for a line on a CV?! I'd give that the swerve!
Less delightfully broken and more deliberately deceitful... Anyone want to help me pack sweatshirts in a sweatshop that have embroidered that? Thought not 😳

Reactions: 64

ClArt20138

Sooo...I'm a bit of a Book Day snob I'm afraid. The intention is for children to dress up as their favourite BOOK characters to encourage reading. Superheroes, Disney Princesses and the like completely miss the point in my opinion (and yes I know - comics and the princesses have stories) but in general, the kids dressed up have only seen the movies. We had someone as "Keira Knightley from Pirates of the Caribbean" one year! Anyway, point is that as an "author" I would have thought she cared about reading. And as someone who "only promotes things she loves" she might be promoting Book Day as an opportunity to encourage a love of reading in children rather than forcing an 11 year old to dress up as Thanos. And I'm totally aware this is probably the least annoying thing she has done recently but it is something that really grates on me!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Bluergh

VIP Member
So the patchwork centre has helped one person. Who is coincidentally her accountants sister.

Seems legit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Just in case anyone is wondering, I can't stand any one of her girls. I think they're awful. All 3 of them are irritating, unpleasant and completely unlikeable. Of course that's just my opinion, but I stand by it whether they're kids or not. If one of my friends had a child like one of those girls, I wouldn't like them either. I'm not a fan of irritating, arrogant kids, but that's just me 😂 They might be a product of their upbringing, and that is sad, doesn't mean they're going to be liked by people though just because they had shit parents. Nobody cares really, they just won't tolerate them.

All this 'be kind' stuff is nonsense. It only ever seems to be said by some of the most unkind people I've ever seen or heard on the internet and it's empty words when the people that keep shouting it, treat other people like shit.

I also think Astrid's hair looks shit, looks like someone has been at it with garden shears.

There's no point to my post really, other than the fact that I wanted to say I can't stand her girls. That's it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Okgolightly 🎉🎉🎉 you've won a blank card to write to yourself saying how amazing you are 💕 and some lipstick for you not to wear (no exploitative jumpers for you though!).

Last thread recap:
- Racquet is a massive cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- the final results of the poll are in, only 2.7% of voters (10 people) would rather receive a photo of Sloshy's manhood than slam their tits in a car door!
- yet another bloody roast dinner 🙄 which was served up with nobody sat at the table. Joyce made a big deal that Edie would ask for a drink (no idea what his problem is with her having a drink with her meal). Edie's face looked like she was eating poison, so much for your cooking Raq!
- She went live on the Patreon, the snippet showed her sitting with Betsy, who talked over Rawhide and swore every other word. The Tattle spy informed us that it also included talk of another baby (Sloshy has said she can't get pregnant before May because he has something planned, so she wants to get pregnant in May for a February baby. Maybe he wants time to get the snip, because the last thing anyone in that house needs is another child). Betsy has failed her second driving test. Turns out all the missed calls and unanswered texts from Edie while Rancho was "working" (aka snorting her way round the NEC trying to blag some freebies) were because Edie wasn't feeling well. So she spent the day ignoring her unwell 8 year old.
- dots of death (in the car, a nice change from the love nest loft). She's hardly slept, because Wilbert has a cough and Joyce brought him into their bed. Everything went to shit on Monday because Rancid wasn't there, but Sloshy was (he usually goes with her and then Stabby Jo looks after them all). Kids woke up, Raq wasn't there (did she not tell them she would be up and out early?). Seb and Edie both felt unwell, Joyce didn't give a shit. Edie tried calling from her iPad, which Rawhide ignored, but then answered a call from Sloshy which was actually Edie on his phone. Edie's shoes were in the back of the car that she had, so she tried to ring Sloshua to let him know, but he didn't answer, so she logged into the cctv as you can talk through it. Betsy's the only one who's "genuinely" poorly with tonsillitis (or hangover/comedown from giving it one of them over the weekend?). Isaac had his phone taken away so stole Edie's to message his mates (pick a lane Raq, the kid swings from being an absolute angel, to spawn of the devil in the blink of an eye). Edie has a breakdown if they leave late, which Joyce doesn't know (even though he probably does, because he does more school runs than lie-in Linda). Basically Sloshy is useless and can't cope with the 3 kids and 3 stepkids he has, and nobody can do anything without St Rancho around 🙄 she was so stressed about it all that she ate a load of fizzy sweets which set off her mouth ulcers. She was off to get another Costa, funny how she never used to mention having a Costa before she begged for all those vouchers 👀
- dots of doom (in the tracksuit that's not an ad put probably should be). Hannah's son was staying over and him and Isaac started play fighting, and I went to get a belt 😳 but fell over and hit his head on the door, apparently there was blood everywhere and he has a massive black eye.
- chatting with Seb about why he hates April (they're always rubbish!), and a Patreon spy told us that in the extended version over there, he mentioned smoking weed and Racket just laughed. Joyce walked in and ignored what Racquet said about Seb to talk about what Wilbert ate for his tea.
- A sneaky peek from the Patreon shows Wilby throwing and catching a ball with various family members. It's lovely to see him developing, but is it worth a fiver a month? 🤷
- Lula walked in (barely wearing a skirt), and was confused at finding the whole family in the same room, obviously not a common event in the happy patchwork family.
- some more safeguarding going on, filming Seb with no top on dancing around while Sloshy tries to watch something on TV (shouldn't that be marked as #ad seeing as Sky paid her to promote the TV?). Raq further distracted Joyce by asking "do you love him", he said "yeah, he's just weird" whild shaking his head 😬
- Betsy's got a new job, but Ratchet can't tell anyone where it is in case they get letters (I mean, the last time it was because she broadcast that B's employers were breaking the law, but yes, blame the trolls 🙄).
- another day, another round of watching Wilby look at trees while Rancho films, snorts, and says "do you love it". Then lunch and the park with a mate, who spent time helping Wilby go on the slide while Ratchet (yep, you've guessed it), filmed and said "do you love it".
- in possibly the funniest thing she's done in ages, Raq did an advert for a personal stylist service, which clearly she's in need of, given that she was wearing a khaki green flamenco top!
- on the Patreon, Seb was talking about planning a party, and Gangsta Granny was heard to comment "I'll bring the weed!". Is that why everyone loves her brownies so much?!
- Raq asked for urgent help with finding a one bedroom flat locally, and a Tattler noted that someone she knows was also looking for a one bedroom flat for someone who is friends with Rawhide. Coincidence? 🧐
- Rancho shared some guff about being busy, with a text screenshot from her mum (the one who abandoned her when she was 4) and a caption about not getting back to people. Presumably that includes all the desperate women who have messaged her and been ignored, or people wanting food parcels before Christmas?
- Up in the hobbit loft, Rancid showed off how many clothes she has, including great big piles of things she's been gifted, some still with the tags on. These will be passed on to the women at the launderette, who will be grateful for Toothy Tina's cast offs 😬
- After taking Edie and Wilby to the park all by herself the other day, Raq earned herself a child free lunch date, and headed off with Sloshy and Stabby Jo to meet Arsetrid and Simon. Unfortunately, despite all those clothes, and the massive mirror in the lounge, she left the house looking like she'd been unfortunate enough to have been near a paint factory explosion 😬 while Joyce pulled out his trusty old condom hat and a waterproof shirt 😬 while out, Racket yet again forced herself to drink fizzy cat's piss, what a hero!
- Raq treated herself to some vile rings, chunky, plastic tat that look like they came out of a cracker. £10 says we never see her wear them.
- Back at El Rancho Patchworkio, we were introduced to the newest member of the family - a mouse in the wheely bin.
- Sloshua was encouraging Wilby to spin around in the bare lounge, but when he fell it was Stabby Jo who helped him up, because Ratshit was filming and Slosh was looking at his phone. Who are his parents again?
- someone asked which fake tan R uses, so without actually answering she said it may be stocked in the tat shop soon.
- Queen of safeguarding shared a video of Wilby sat in just his nappy and dancing.
- The PT who's on the Patchwork bandwagon is launching a fundraising event which is basically the Couch to 5k programme that everyone has already heard of. Groundbreaking stuff.
- it was raining, so Rawhide had to show it out of the hobbit loft window, and said she didn't know how she was going to walk Wilby (sounding like he was a dog, not a child).
-
TW - SUICIDE Raq shared a photo and hashtag, with the words "trigger warning" but no detail as to what the warning was for. The hashtag led to posts and photos relating to a 12 year old boy who had died by suicide after being bullied. Of course bestselling author Rancid found some beautiful, poignant words to go alongside her share - oh no, she just put "heartbreaking 💔"
- Valentine's Day dawned, and Joyce ordered flowers for Ratchet, with the card reading "for the hot bit of stuff I married" 😬
- Rancho has obviously been pulled up by the ASA over her promotion of her mate's company Porky Penguin, as she usually puts #notanaddickheads on her stories about their products, but this time it was marked as an ad. Well done Raq, keep it up!
- then she showed off not one but two Valentine's cards from Sloshy, proclaiming "oh my god, I love you so much" and "I can't love you enough".
- Raquel and Emily rambled about a virtual 5 miles to raise money for the centre, in conjunction with their PT mate Leanne.
- videos of Wilby looking at trees seems to have been replaced by videos of Wilby throwing and catching a ball. Luckily this time Seb was on hand to stop it being thrown at the telly (shouldn't that be marked as #ad?).
- meanwhile, Betsy uploaded a TikTok where she mimed chopping and snorting coke.
- Raq was off to the tat shop with PA Jo and Arsetrid, showing off how many "wow" jumpers they've sold. Then it was off to rummage through some of the stock, including stickers saying "I love someone with autism". Nothing like further exploiting a child who doesn't actually have a diagnosis, is there? Next were t-shirts with the slogan "raise them kind", if only Raq was raising her own kids kind 🤷
- Rawhide was up and out early (with her retainers in, Raq hun, they're not really helping 😬). Not to get her multiple kids to school on time, of course, but to go and play shops with her paid friends. At the sweatshop packing hovel, she was "really frightened" to be there on her own (so why broadcast you're there on your own then). She couldn't find the light switch, here's a top tip Rancho - stop filming yourself and use the torch on your phone maybe?
- Racquetball is going to be a guest speaker at the disgustingly named "Refuge Fest" 🤮 Is her specialist subject going to be how to scam loads of money out of everyone?
- Arsetrid is helping with the packing, and some prick with more money than sense has bought 3 of the tacky jumpers.
- back at the centre, Emily is busy saving lives with free coffee. Oh no, she's actually pissing around on the floor while someone takes photos. Is it a vulnerable woman? Or is she just messing around in the "safe space" with a mate?
- The trolls must all be terrible parents, but we're not the ones telling our 8 year old to go away so we can talk to our phones, are we? A massive tragedy has occurred - the schools are closing a day early due to the coming storms, how will Ratchet cope with having all the kids home for a whole extra day when she's SO BUSY? Well Betsy will be out on the piss, Seb will be either with his girlfriend or at Gangsta Granny's, Lula will be round her boyfriend's house, Edie will be packed off to her dad's, and Wilby will be roaming the halls of the Patchwork Palace helping himself to firelighters and crisps. Sorted it for you babe! She's been REALLY BUSY doing loads of podcasts, with more coming. She's recently been trolled really hard" and loads of people sent it to her (aka she spent a few hours catching up on Tattle), and she's pissed off because they said she does fuck all and only pretends to work. Truth hurts, doesn't it?! Yet again she's working on something with a charity (this time it's Trevi) which she'll tell us about another time. Except we've heard it all before with various charities, and she never does tell us 🤷 she also wants to work with family courts and "change the system". I doubt actual qualified, experienced lawyers can change the system, so what chance a jumped up chav from Paignton stands is anyone's guess.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59

ems1982

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever come onto these threads and said yes rachel helped me - I was one of the people who got the Christmas presents, Costa vouchers, the flat, the flooring/carpet, the support, I used the centre…. It was brilliant etc etc? It’s totally anon so they definitely could.
I know if she had helped me and genuinely done good for me I would be shouting it from the rooftops to everyone criticising her.
The silence is deafening.

Reactions: 56

goaldigger

VIP Member
Bloody hell chill out Rach 😂.
Her next slogan jumper will be “Statistics show men don’t matter. Full stop. Thanks 😬.”

View attachment 1073117
Wonder where she's lifted those statistics from because she wouldn't know them off by heart that's for sure!
Also bringing men into the space we've created isn't safe.......but Josh is there all the time? Just because he's a police officer doesn't make it OK or safer

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
The reason she won't advocate for abused men and highlight those statistics is because it will shine the light on her own behaviour, past and present. Men are also less easier to manipulate to her advantage. Abused women are her target!!
Shes fucking disgusting. And I'm telling you now, there are more men out there that are being abused. Men are also less likely to admit or report their abuse!!! So it won't show up on statistics will it! Why do you think male suicide is at a high, alot of those will be down to domestic abuse they have received.
Its not all black and white and men deserve as much help as women in regards to domestic violence.
She needs to fucking educate herself!

• Heart