PTWM #116 The Patchwork Store to help the poor. Where does the cash go? No one’s sure.

Why do you follow Raychaellleee?

• Because I fancy Raq

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Because I fancy Sloshy

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Because I like her, and think she does amazing work, actually

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Because I'm jealous of her life

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Because it makes me feel better about my own life

Votes: 40 9.1%
  • Because I'm eagerly waiting for her fall from grace

Votes: 377 86.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @ShaWei Hermes Kevin is on his way with a £600 jacket for you to wear while telling us all to budget, and a voucher for a Jimmy Saville haircut 💜

Last thread recap:
- Racquet is a massive bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- After the "wow" jumpers, Raq's next line of vile slogans is "delightfully broken", just what all survivors of abuse need to be broadcasting on their clothes 😬
- Isaac's birthday dawned, with him topless (safeguarding?), opening his presets alone while Raq filmed from the sofa, no large, loving family gathered around him 🤷 Sloshua was making snarky comments at every gift opened, which led to Isaac asking him "do you have any friends?" #teamisaac 🤣 Joyce said "no I don't", Rancho said "you do, you've got me, and Simon". Edie hadn't got him a present, so instead she put her Christmas money in a card. Strange behaviour from an 8 year old.
- time for a ramble in the love nest loft, with Ratchet once again in the rank green tracksuit. A brief bit about weathermen, and how we coped before we could look the weather up online. A quick flash of the bleeping sea view (at this point I've looked out of her bedroom window more than my own). All the kids are off school due to the weather, but poor old Rancid is SO BUSY and has SO MANY JUMPERS to pack that she's leaving Betsy in charge ("on mum duty") and pissing off to play sweatshops. Apparently Joyce is working until Wednesday, let's see shall we? She then showed herself doing the bum shuffle to get out of the door hatch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- down at the sweatshop, Joyce was roped in to help with jumpers. I mean, it's his son's birthday, and he has an unexpected day off school, so of course the "most devoted dad" couldn't possibly spend the day with him, could he? 🙄 he had to be shown how to fold the jumpers properly, even though he should know how to fold clothes from his time in the army 🤷
- Betsy played mum by taking Edie out to get her nails done, wonder whether she took Wilby as well, or left him roaming the murder mansion supervised only by Winston and Ethel.
- A video of looking around the next Patchwork Shithole premises, with Jeremy the estate agent (the same one that Emily and Ratshit were taking the piss out of previously). All the Patchwork Girls (🤢) were there, including Betsy.
- walking down the street with Wilby, and he saw a person in a costume and was so scared he screamed and tried to leap INTO THE ROAD (luckily Sloshy had his hand, and picked him up). What does Raq do? Keep filming, and laugh at him. bleep.
- remember the person who shared a photo of Emily pissing about on the floor at the launderette? After some digging, a Tattler discovered that she is from a local family who used to own a large hotel, which was sold a couple of years ago for £4.5million. In addition, her brother is Ratchet's accountant (the one who has "all the records" of the PayPal cash but has never confirmed what the money was spent on). Further proof if required that the "women's centre" is less about helping people in need, and more a vanity project/hangout for mates 🤬
- Emily is off staying in a hotel with Betsy and her friend. Reminder - Betsy is 17, Emily is 28.
- awww, Sloshua cooked a nice steak dinner for 2 ❤ totally relatable for the parents of 6 kids 🙄
- thanking Wilby for showing her things she never saw before. Because none of her other 3 children have done that.
- a load more tat has been added to the shop
- they're off to Arsetrid's yet again for another boozy, childfree meal. After a cooked breakfast for two.
- dots of doom in the loft, with a quick look out of the window because "it's so murky you can't even see the sea". They went swimming yesterday, and Isaac and Lula brought a mate each. Wilby didn't want to swim, he wanted to stand and look at the palm trees through the window. Sloshy spent his Saturday night in the kitchen, pondering the meaning of life, the universe, and Babybel 🤷 clearly hammered on red wine once again. She bought Edie some Maltesers to give to her boyfriend at school, but she ate them and gave him a fiver instead. She's had Customs on the phone about some cake tins she's ordered to flog in the gift shop - supporting local businesses by buying cake tins from California. Lula came in to steal Rancid's new leggings, which she swears she'll be wearing to go running.
- round at Arsetrid's gaff, she made a pineapple upside down cake at Ratshit's request.
- the Patreon spies filled us in that Rancho has employed Lula, and will be taking her to help pack jumpers, and Seb is on the verge of being expelled from school.
- someone asked how they can donate towards the launderette, and was just directed to the Patreon. Someone else complained that Ratchet hadn't been on the Patreon, and R's passive aggressive reply was that they could cancel their subscription if they want.
- down at the sweatshop, Rancid has roped in Lula and her niece to pack jumpers. Both of them read out names of people who had ordered - GDPR? Never heard of her! Lula was jumping around and being a general pain in the arse, and made a comment of "I've got things to do", Emily was looking at her like something she'd stepped in (the same Emily who said she'll agree with mums at the centre who say their kids are arseholes).
- Rawhide took Lula and Edie to B&Q to help choose paint for the gift shop. Which went like this: L "what about this one?" R "no, not that one" L "what about this one?" R "no, I don't like that one either" L "how about this one?" R "ugh Lula, no, I want a neon" and then proceeded to choose the one she wanted anyway, so what was the point in asking? Then the kids descended into a (probably staged) argument about how much Lula has changed, with Raq egging Edie on by saying "changed in a good way or a bad way?". Edie said in a bad way, which then led to an argument about clothes, with each saying the other didn't suit what they wear, while Raq carried on filming and saying "black masonry paint" over and over again. Remember though, she is definitely raising them kind 😬
- Wilby the super toddler strikes again! This time he's apparently broken the glass on the (newly installed) log burner. You know, the glass that's specially strengthened to withstand the heat of the fire 🤷
- her and Emily shared a text exchange about trolls (CHANGE THE bleeping RECORD RAQ!). Emily said that someone is "one of the funnier trolls", and "I think at this point we're mates". She also referenced her replies, indicating that she is engaging with someone via her inbox.
- remember the sister of Racquelle's accountant, who was filming Emily rolling on the floor of the launderette, and then wrote an arse licking post about how amazing they are, indicating that she's a service user (even though she's got a public profile)? She's back, having ordered a "delightfully broken" jumper. Funny how Tattle said that nobody who's used the centre has come forward, and now someone has. Shame it's someone with a personal connection to Ratshit.
- Raquel and Mangina Malcolm found time between both working full time to take Wilby out for a weekday morning walk, with the surprise twist of no palm trees! Instyhe was watching some other people play with a ball (and even appeared to be about to say "ball" when Rach cut off the filming - she can't have him ruining her claims of him being non-verbal, can she?). She then said he was giving them a "patronising clap" for catching the ball. Two year olds aren't patronising Rawhide, he was simply copying what you do when he catches a ball 🙄 she then filmed Sloshy Joshy walking away carrying him as he shouted (apparently over not being allowed the ball). Isaac's ball got dropped into the sea and abandoned. Nice bit of plastic for the sea life to choke on, wonder what eco-warrior Betsy would think of that.
- For an advert, Raq has been sent no less than NINE kids dressing up costumes for World Book Day. That's enough for everyone in the Patchwork Happy Shamily to have one each, plus one for Stabby. Poor old Isaac, who has just turned 12, and will not be doing WBD at school, was roped in to show off the costumes. How embarrassing for the poor lad 😟 place your bets now on how many of those unwanted, not needed costumes end up being passed on to vulnerable women who can't afford costumes for their kids? I'm going with a big fat zero.
- Wilby was shown having a cup of tea, in his highchair and watching a tablet. No real interaction from either of his useless parents, other than Raq filming and saying (you've guessed it) "do you love it?"
- At the sweatshop, Raq's roped in more child labour, this time it's PA Jo's daughter.
- then it was off to a forest park for Raq and Sloshy (who both work full time, remember) with Wilby, Isaac and a friend of Isaac's. Then it was off out for lunch again. For someone who gets paid to advertise Tesco groceries, and a myriad of different meal kits and ready meals, she really doesn't eat at home very much 🤷
- Rancid secretly filmed Joyce in the loft, moaning about how many kids the friends have over all the time. It's clear he hates children (his own and other people's), and yet she wants another baby?
- the next "amazing" product to be added to the tat shop stock is a "plant life support" - basically a plastic bag that comes with a drip stand that you fill with water and stick in a plant pot. When fuel prices are through the roof, and likely to increase even more, it'll be the first thing on everyone's list to buy 🙄
- yet another teaser from the Patreon, this time some exciting footage of Sloshy rummaging through drawers in the kitchen. No idea what he was rambling about as I had the sound off, no doubt it was dull as ditchwater.
- Rawhide shared a video of Joyce doing a bizarre show of creeping into Wilby's room to get him up, saying that he does it every morning when he's not at work 🤥 Wilby didn't seem to "love it" 🤷
- following the devastating news of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and all the heartbreaking news to come out from the Ukrainian people, Ratchet did her bit by sharing a post about finding Ukrainian sellers on Etsy and buying their products to support them. While the intention is good, in reality Ukrainians are struggling to access their money due to banks being shut down, and therefore this is a completely meaningless way of pretending to help.
- Some exciting action as Sloshua used the #gifted Dyson to vacuum the sofa, while Rach sat on her arse filming.
- out for a walk, with Edie holding Wilby's hood "in case he falls". So she can strangle him with his own coat, excellent.
- then she showed herself making Betsy's hangover food (saying that when she's hungover she wants Maccy's, she must be lying because she doesn't drink 🤷)
- Sunday night and #couplegoals Raq & Slosh (accompanied by Wilby) are driving around dropping things off to friends who have stayed over and left things there. Of course, leaving Wilby in bed and only one of them going wasn't an option, was it? Joyce is apparently working a night shift, we'll see! They made an essential stop at McDonald's, where Wilby was allowed to roam around in a babygrow and no shoes 🤢

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Going back to a previous post, I could have sworn I heard Wilby say chicken nuggets aswell

As usual they just ignored him 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So which is it? Picking stuff up or dropping stuff off? Why can't Lula and Isaac's friends get their own parents to pick up their stuff?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
New thread title thanks to @ShaWei Hermes Kevin is on his way with a £600 jacket for you to wear while telling us all to budget, and a voucher for a Jimmy Saville haircut 💜

Last thread recap:
- Racquet is a massive bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- After the "wow" jumpers, Raq's next line of vile slogans is "delightfully broken", just what all survivors of abuse need to be broadcasting on their clothes 😬
- Isaac's birthday dawned, with him topless (safeguarding?), opening his presets alone while Raq filmed from the sofa, no large, loving family gathered around him 🤷 Sloshua was making snarky comments at every gift opened, which led to Isaac asking him "do you have any friends?" #teamisaac 🤣 Joyce said "no I don't", Rancho said "you do, you've got me, and Simon". Edie hadn't got him a present, so instead she put her Christmas money in a card. Strange behaviour from an 8 year old.
- time for a ramble in the love nest loft, with Ratchet once again in the rank green tracksuit. A brief bit about weathermen, and how we coped before we could look the weather up online. A quick flash of the bleeping sea view (at this point I've looked out of her bedroom window more than my own). All the kids are off school due to the weather, but poor old Rancid is SO BUSY and has SO MANY JUMPERS to pack that she's leaving Betsy in charge ("on mum duty") and pissing off to play sweatshops. Apparently Joyce is working until Wednesday, let's see shall we? She then showed herself doing the bum shuffle to get out of the door hatch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- down at the sweatshop, Joyce was roped in to help with jumpers. I mean, it's his son's birthday, and he has an unexpected day off school, so of course the "most devoted dad" couldn't possibly spend the day with him, could he? 🙄 he had to be shown how to fold the jumpers properly, even though he should know how to fold clothes from his time in the army 🤷
- Betsy played mum by taking Edie out to get her nails done, wonder whether she took Wilby as well, or left him roaming the murder mansion supervised only by Winston and Ethel.
- A video of looking around the next Patchwork Shithole premises, with Jeremy the estate agent (the same one that Emily and Ratshit were taking the piss out of previously). All the Patchwork Girls (🤢) were there, including Betsy.
- walking down the street with Wilby, and he saw a person in a costume and was so scared he screamed and tried to leap INTO THE ROAD (luckily Sloshy had his hand, and picked him up). What does Raq do? Keep filming, and laugh at him. bleep.
- remember the person who shared a photo of Emily pissing about on the floor at the launderette? After some digging, a Tattler discovered that she is from a local family who used to own a large hotel, which was sold a couple of years ago for £4.5million. In addition, her brother is Ratchet's accountant (the one who has "all the records" of the PayPal cash but has never confirmed what the money was spent on). Further proof if required that the "women's centre" is less about helping people in need, and more a vanity project/hangout for mates 🤬
- Emily is off staying in a hotel with Betsy and her friend. Reminder - Betsy is 17, Emily is 28.
- awww, Sloshua cooked a nice steak dinner for 2 ❤ totally relatable for the parents of 6 kids 🙄
- thanking Wilby for showing her things she never saw before. Because none of her other 3 children have done that.
- a load more tat has been added to the shop
- they're off to Arsetrid's yet again for another boozy, childfree meal. After a cooked breakfast for two.
- dots of doom in the loft, with a quick look out of the window because "it's so murky you can't even see the sea". They went swimming yesterday, and Isaac and Lula brought a mate each. Wilby didn't want to swim, he wanted to stand and look at the palm trees through the window. Sloshy spent his Saturday night in the kitchen, pondering the meaning of life, the universe, and Babybel 🤷 clearly hammered on red wine once again. She bought Edie some Maltesers to give to her boyfriend at school, but she ate them and gave him a fiver instead. She's had Customs on the phone about some cake tins she's ordered to flog in the gift shop - supporting local businesses by buying cake tins from California. Lula came in to steal Rancid's new leggings, which she swears she'll be wearing to go running.
- round at Arsetrid's gaff, she made a pineapple upside down cake at Ratshit's request.
- the Patreon spies filled us in that Rancho has employed Lula, and will be taking her to help pack jumpers, and Seb is on the verge of being expelled from school.
- someone asked how they can donate towards the launderette, and was just directed to the Patreon. Someone else complained that Ratchet hadn't been on the Patreon, and R's passive aggressive reply was that they could cancel their subscription if they want.
- down at the sweatshop, Rancid has roped in Lula and her niece to pack jumpers. Both of them read out names of people who had ordered - GDPR? Never heard of her! Lula was jumping around and being a general pain in the arse, and made a comment of "I've got things to do", Emily was looking at her like something she'd stepped in (the same Emily who said she'll agree with mums at the centre who say their kids are arseholes).
- Rawhide took Lula and Edie to B&Q to help choose paint for the gift shop. Which went like this: L "what about this one?" R "no, not that one" L "what about this one?" R "no, I don't like that one either" L "how about this one?" R "ugh Lula, no, I want a neon" and then proceeded to choose the one she wanted anyway, so what was the point in asking? Then the kids descended into a (probably staged) argument about how much Lula has changed, with Raq egging Edie on by saying "changed in a good way or a bad way?". Edie said in a bad way, which then led to an argument about clothes, with each saying the other didn't suit what they wear, while Raq carried on filming and saying "black masonry paint" over and over again. Remember though, she is definitely raising them kind 😬
- Wilby the super toddler strikes again! This time he's apparently broken the glass on the (newly installed) log burner. You know, the glass that's specially strengthened to withstand the heat of the fire 🤷
- her and Emily shared a text exchange about trolls (CHANGE THE bleeping RECORD RAQ!). Emily said that someone is "one of the funnier trolls", and "I think at this point we're mates". She also referenced her replies, indicating that she is engaging with someone via her inbox.
- remember the sister of Racquelle's accountant, who was filming Emily rolling on the floor of the launderette, and then wrote an arse licking post about how amazing they are, indicating that she's a service user (even though she's got a public profile)? She's back, having ordered a "delightfully broken" jumper. Funny how Tattle said that nobody who's used the centre has come forward, and now someone has. Shame it's someone with a personal connection to Ratshit.
- Raquel and Mangina Malcolm found time between both working full time to take Wilby out for a weekday morning walk, with the surprise twist of no palm trees! Instyhe was watching some other people play with a ball (and even appeared to be about to say "ball" when Rach cut off the filming - she can't have him ruining her claims of him being non-verbal, can she?). She then said he was giving them a "patronising clap" for catching the ball. Two year olds aren't patronising Rawhide, he was simply copying what you do when he catches a ball 🙄 she then filmed Sloshy Joshy walking away carrying him as he shouted (apparently over not being allowed the ball). Isaac's ball got dropped into the sea and abandoned. Nice bit of plastic for the sea life to choke on, wonder what eco-warrior Betsy would think of that.
- For an advert, Raq has been sent no less than NINE kids dressing up costumes for World Book Day. That's enough for everyone in the Patchwork Happy Shamily to have one each, plus one for Stabby. Poor old Isaac, who has just turned 12, and will not be doing WBD at school, was roped in to show off the costumes. How embarrassing for the poor lad 😟 place your bets now on how many of those unwanted, not needed costumes end up being passed on to vulnerable women who can't afford costumes for their kids? I'm going with a big fat zero.
- Wilby was shown having a cup of tea, in his highchair and watching a tablet. No real interaction from either of his useless parents, other than Raq filming and saying (you've guessed it) "do you love it?"
- At the sweatshop, Raq's roped in more child labour, this time it's PA Jo's daughter.
- then it was off to a forest park for Raq and Sloshy (who both work full time, remember) with Wilby, Isaac and a friend of Isaac's. Then it was off out for lunch again. For someone who gets paid to advertise Tesco groceries, and a myriad of different meal kits and ready meals, she really doesn't eat at home very much 🤷
- Rancid secretly filmed Joyce in the loft, moaning about how many kids the friends have over all the time. It's clear he hates children (his own and other people's), and yet she wants another baby?
- the next "amazing" product to be added to the tat shop stock is a "plant life support" - basically a plastic bag that comes with a drip stand that you fill with water and stick in a plant pot. When fuel prices are through the roof, and likely to increase even more, it'll be the first thing on everyone's list to buy 🙄
- yet another teaser from the Patreon, this time some exciting footage of Sloshy rummaging through drawers in the kitchen. No idea what he was rambling about as I had the sound off, no doubt it was dull as ditchwater.
- Rawhide shared a video of Joyce doing a bizarre show of creeping into Wilby's room to get him up, saying that he does it every morning when he's not at work 🤥 Wilby didn't seem to "love it" 🤷
- following the devastating news of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and all the heartbreaking news to come out from the Ukrainian people, Ratchet did her bit by sharing a post about finding Ukrainian sellers on Etsy and buying their products to support them. While the intention is good, in reality Ukrainians are struggling to access their money due to banks being shut down, and therefore this is a completely meaningless way of pretending to help.
- Some exciting action as Sloshua used the #gifted Dyson to vacuum the sofa, while Rach sat on her arse filming.
- out for a walk, with Edie holding Wilby's hood "in case he falls". So she can strangle him with his own coat, excellent.
- then she showed herself making Betsy's hangover food (saying that when she's hungover she wants Maccy's, she must be lying because she doesn't drink 🤷)
- Sunday night and #couplegoals Raq & Slosh (accompanied by Wilby) are driving around dropping things off to friends who have stayed over and left things there. Of course, leaving Wilby in bed and only one of them going wasn't an option, was it? Joyce is apparently working a night shift, we'll see! They made an essential stop at McDonald's, where Wilby was allowed to roam around in a babygrow and no shoes 🤢

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Lush recap as always. I may or may not have sprayed my coffee everywhere reading that. ☁💜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit emotional at the moment because of the world and I also have flu (not Covid, just basic flu 🤧.) Anyway, I read this and felt like crying because everything she has said is negative. She hasn’t listed anything positive about any child. Even Wibble, it’s just blah. I can write whole essays of positives about my kids 🥺
Why would anyone highlight these things about your children? I can't get my head round why you wouldn't be singing their praises??? It's almost as if she wants everyone in her life to be worse than her. She does it with Josh, her mum and now her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
On Patreon stories this morning telling us how she cleaned a toilet at the new centre ALL BY HERSELF last week because she wants the “girls” to know she ain’t above them 😂😂😂😂 she says at the same time as holding her £500 Dyson air wrap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for a fab recap as always :)

Are there roles in the force where he can work from home? Everytime she says he's working, he's at home. Why would you lie about when your husband is working? What would you gain out of that?
Quoting from the previous thread (not sure if that will work!), I was only wondering this earlier. Do the police have any roles where it would be possible to WFH? I'd have thought even a lot of the office-based stuff would have to be in a secure environment?

Reactions: 8
On Patreon stories this morning telling us how she cleaned a toilet at the new centre ALL BY HERSELF last week because she wants the “girls” to know she ain’t above them 😂😂😂😂 she says at the same time as holding her £500 Dyson air wrap
God she really does think bleeping highly of herself doesn't she. Absolute prick

Reactions: 21
I’m wondering how wiffly will cope at his new outside nursery without being filmed all the time 🙄 he must equate seeing trees with being filmed so will wonder what’s going on when he’s outside with his teachers and dramatic Doris isn’t screeching “do you love it” at him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.