PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its absolutely disgusting how she describes these warriors situations and living arrangements, its all so negative and will put anyone off leaving their abusive partners thinking this is what they are going to end up with. She doesn't need to describe it like that.
Its so stereotypical of her... eggs and chips, concrete jungle,road men gangs smoking weed, she's been watching too much 'kidulthood' 🤦‍♀️
If the poor woman was struggling with her pushchair,why did they not offer to help her instead of standing there watching broken hearted! Its bullshit and shes a typical tory looking down her nose at people.
Not all social housing estates are vile!!
But also if it’s that awful where this woman has been placed, is she just going to stand there and watch broken hearted or is she going to call social services and fight for that woman to be placed somewhere more appropriate? We all know the answer because she’s lazy and it’s easy to pay lip service to these situations and use them for content rather than actually make a difference. If it even happened of course.

And yes social services are likely to remove her children if she continues to have contact with her abuser because it puts the children at risk of significant harm, given how traumatised her own children are from witnessing DA, you’d think she would understand that.

Reactions: 26
So she was working from the age of 14 now. Next update she will have been sweeping chimneys at 7 🤣
That update was just her setting the scene for it to be 'normal' for Seb to leave home soon. Bet that kid is out of the house at every opportunity. The only reason she misses them been tiny is they will get harder to manipulate and she wont be able to use the fml mummy to 6 tiny turds anymore and constantly film them. Its first time shes mentioned 'cunty covid' not to talk about how it's a global pandemic that has killed millions of people or sympathy for the NHS workers, how people have lost jobs, no just that Bekind might not be able to fly to Australia 🙄 just shows its not had the slightest impact on her.
I'd like to know how those 22 families were hand picked to be given the xmas gifts and vouchers? And it really sounds like the lady with the kids and pram will want to be swanning off to the cinema and costa when shes at rock bottom and struggling. I know when I've felt low thats all I've wanted to do is get on a bus with all my kids and have the stress of sitting in a coffee shop trying to occupy them or worse still try taking a toddlers to the cinema. Shes deluded. They would have been better with food vouchers. Its ok giving these family a stress free xmas but what about next year? Will it be a whole new set of families picked out of thin air to help or will the same families keep getting freebies. That's if patchwork centre is even open next year.

Reactions: 28
Thought I had successfully cancelled my Patreon subscription but just received this email so maybe not 🤷🏼‍♀️ riveting as always 🙄

View attachment 946256View attachment 946258
View attachment 946257

“The smells”

Because the smell of being poor upsets our wee Ratshit 😂

“Full of social housing”

Omg how horrific for people to live in social housing 🙄

Guess what Ratshit, I live on a social housing estate where we sometimes smell weed and sometimes teenage lads congregate, but, shock horror, everyone who lives here is happy as pigs in tit, great community, the kids play out together and everyone looks out for them, my front door is always left open. It’s bleeping brilliant love x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine living a few floors up with NO LIFT😱😱 how do poor people get themselves out of bed each morning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t think she understands what social housing is. I think her knowledge of society as a whole is extremely limited. She’s never lived outside Torbay or had any experience of even the smallest hardship. Around 3.6 million adults have affordable housing tenancies in this country. 90% of them are average working class families. They are fixed tenancies that can last a life time. Also most people now are opting to rent over buying due to the flexibility and they would kill for social housing over private landlords because they get repairs etc done immediately.

I think she is just very uneducated and yes, she stinks of old fashioned Tory values. It’s quite nauseating and really unhelpful to anyone she may have contact with through the women’s centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anything she writes is unlikely to be true.

She’s a truly tit writer as well.

I hope the youths smoking weed pissed themselves laughing as two women dressed as elderly elves walked past them ( again, unlikely to be the truth)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can the huns not see her bull? She lived in a piss ridden bedsit blah blah junkies blah blah homeless etc etc. Yet her patreon says 'the area, the smell' (and something else that I've forgotten).

She's disgusted by it. I live in a council house. My neighbours smoke and probably sell weed. I give no shits. They're good neighbours, always have their bins out first so I can copy😅 and are always pleasant to us all.
Both me and DH work. We earn an average wage and are extremely fortunate to have our council house. No way would we be able to get a mortgage. And private landlords are usually rubbish imo.
Rach hasn't a clue about any of it.

I want better for my kids. Which is why we push education and extra curricular activities. My kids have bloody gorgeous manners. They're eloquent and just amazeballs (85% of the time😉). They've been loved and nurtured and spoken to. We've bought them up on a shoe string and I believe they're better humans for it.

It's not ideal for this lady, but it is what it is. She's utterly shocked and appalled by it. Makes me wonder, once again how much of her previous history is lies. How on earth is that helpful to another woman thinking of fleeing an abusive environment?!.
Then words she uses, you can hear the contempt through the writing.

Sorry, I realise I keep going off on tangents but she makes me so mad. She's so clueless that she's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I live down a “nice” cul de sac, no “social houses” down our road. I live opposite to a mother and son who have the police knocking constantly as he is a drug dealer who sells it openly in the street, our other neighbour openly smokes it and that’s all you can smell in the summer and another set of neighbours have the biggest rows from inside their house where we still hear them from inside our house with the windows shut. Most of my friends have “social houses” and have lovely neighbours etc. R’s stereotype of “social houses” is laughable.

Reactions: 28
I worked in social housing and none of the negative aspects that she speaks about were there. In fact they haven’t been there since the late 70’s. I don’t know what films she’s been watching but SH isn’t some horrible little scheme on the outskirts with broken windows and flapping net curtains 🙄 Tell you what though. I had never had a complaint about someone crawling but naked on a roof with their pink pencil hanging out in all my time working in it. They are a total bunch of chavs they really are.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
But also if it’s that awful where this woman has been placed, is she just going to stand there and watch broken hearted or is she going to call social services and fight for that woman to be placed somewhere more appropriate? We all know the answer because she’s lazy and it’s easy to pay lip service to these situations and use them for content rather than actually make a difference. If it even happened of course.

And yes social services are likely to remove her children if she continues to have contact with her abuser because it puts the children at risk of significant harm, given how traumatised her own children are from witnessing DA, you’d think she would understand that.
Nah she’s gonna publicly go round with ££££ worth of stuff and leave her there and wait to be robbed. Absolute bollocks all of it

Reactions: 7
Well I have a friend (I use the term lightly, we were childhood friends and I dont have the heart to cut her off cos weve always known each other and only communicate through messenger and fb now. Not actually seen her for nearly 20 years) but shes made herself intentionally homeless with two kids. She lives as a single mum but has a partner who they say lives at his mums . Shes fiddling the system. She said she had a dodgy landlord who wouldn't make repairs but charged a fortune so shes been in temp accommodation since Nov. First put up in a hotel now in a lovely furnished flat in a very decent area. Shes now top of the council list waiting for a 2 bed council house. Suppose im just saying this cos all is not as it seems. Yes I believe most people on benefits are genuine but a lot are just playing the system. So I hope one of the families St Rach was helping have fiddled her too 🤣 it can be a generational thing too this woman I know, her parents lived the same too. Kept having more kids to claim for whilst claiming to be living apart as a single mum. The systems flawed the way it is. A council house is like the holy grail for some where I live. Theres not enough to go round though. Not trying to liken this to women fleeing abuse cos I know it's a totally different situation. Oh and this woman I know follows PTWM which I find quite funny a scammer following a fellow scammer 😆

Reactions: 14
My nan was a single mum to 3 young child under 4 in the 60’s. She never remarried, never had a boyfriend again. She worked 3 jobs at a time, no help with childcare, you didn’t have benefits or child maintenance then. She didn’t have any sort of heating. Didn’t have a phone back then to even call someone for a chat. She couldn’t even afford to feed her children, they used to get free school meals as their main meal and maybe a sandwich in the evening. They would only have orange juice once a year at Christmas so drank water the rest of the year. My mum always says she had the most amazing childhood even though her father abused my nan. I was really close to my nan and she never ever once gave the pity card, I had no idea what she went through. By the time I was old enough she had somehow managed to buy her own house and was an accountant. So when I hear R babbling on about her time as a single mum she really has no idea how hard some people have/had it.

Reactions: 30
The audacity of her complaining about people smoking weed when she’s allegedly had Betsy buy it for her to smoke! And then this image of a young single mum, who recently left an abusive relationship, pushing past a gang of men smoking weed holding shopping bags, a pushchair and child whilst E and R follow, dressed as bleeping elves, hauling sackfuls of expensive presents… if they were genuinely concerned about the men, would they really have left the vulnerable mum on her own with a shitload of expensive toys and vouchers?!

Reactions: 38
My nan was a single mum to 3 young child under 4 in the 60’s. She never remarried, never had a boyfriend again. She worked 3 jobs at a time, no help with childcare, you didn’t have benefits or child maintenance then. She didn’t have any sort of heating. Didn’t have a phone back then to even call someone for a chat. She couldn’t even afford to feed her children, they used to get free school meals as their main meal and maybe a sandwich in the evening. They would only have orange juice once a year at Christmas so drank water the rest of the year. My mum always says she had the most amazing childhood even though her father abused my nan. I was really close to my nan and she never ever once gave the pity card, I had no idea what she went through. By the time I was old enough she had somehow managed to buy her own house and was an accountant. So when I hear R babbling on about her time as a single mum she really has no idea how hard some people have/had it.
i think she thinks she’s a one man band in all of this, She’s the 1st to do this, 1st to do that, her kids are survivors because she fled when she did..blah blah blah…
But her crocodile tears don’t phase me, helping out a few people at Xmas with vouchers and toys duznt just make real problems go away, what about next year, another load of women desperately calling for help .. does she pick and chose.?
And now she wants a shop which will help the refuge….???? #baffled

Reactions: 17
The audacity of her complaining about people smoking weed when she’s allegedly had Betsy buy it for her to smoke! And then this image of a young single mum, who recently left an abusive relationship, pushing past a gang of men smoking weed holding shopping bags, a pushchair and child whilst E and R follow, dressed as bleeping elves, hauling sackfuls of expensive presents… if they were genuinely concerned about the men, would they really have left the vulnerable mum on her own with a shitload of expensive toys and vouchers?!
I think yes, they would leave them because they are stupid and unprofessional. Evidently they did little in the way of background checks when they chose the recipients of gifts. They’ve probably all been sold now for money to buy more useful items 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Rach can't even do the school run alone in case she's approached by a disgruntled mum yet we're supposed to believe her and Emily carried thousands of pounds worth of gifts past a large group of men? Not a chance 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone local know if there is even a block of flats in the area like she described? To me it sounds like your stereotypical Vicky Pollard situation.

Reactions: 33
Reading the patreon drivel, social housing, yes that’s me!!
as for the week smoking men, I’m 99% sure if you asked they would of helped with the carrying up the stairs Rachel, just because they smoke weed in a doorway doesn’t make them scary monsters, just because you smoke weed on your tit deckchair in your aviary.
as for Betsy, my daughter is doing the same, she’s finishing her a levels then off travelling and working abroad. She said she will come home and do uni when she’s 25 if she comes home.
seb is the same age as my boy and there’s absolutely no way next year he would be spending Christmas with his girlfriends family.
she doesn’t want Betsy to go, but can’t wait to get rid of seb
My son is a year older than seb and as he away in army he knows his time is limited with us he saw his girlfriend day before Xmas eve and only today seeing her again as he been with our family yes she’s here new year but that will be last time they spend together until end of feb now and next year if we have my son at home depending where he is posted he won’t be spending Xmas day with his girlfriend even then!

Reactions: 7
Hey Rach I know of people who live in a huge farm with expensive cars and dogs and smoke weed but then you’d know it’s not just boys in parks and bottom of flats that’s smoke it don’t you ….. 👀👀👀
I also know of a young teen selling it at end of street he lives with his parents and it’s not social housing imagine that hey Rach

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.