PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like Betsy isn't allowed to go to uni.
And she hadn't met any of these families until they dropped off the presents. It's gone straight back to the woman in the doorway fictional story, why would she feel homesick for someone else? She is absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 33
She feels homesick for a woman who has fled a violent home? Erm okay then. 🤯

Reactions: 24
Thought I had successfully cancelled my Patreon subscription but just received this email so maybe not 🤷🏼‍♀️ riveting as always 🙄

View attachment 946256View attachment 946258
View attachment 946257
So B is dropping out, just what R wanted, but R doesn’t want her to travel. when is Bs birthday? Cos I thought Australia wasn’t letting anyone in?

seb has a girlfriend, good for him, but him spending Christmas next year with his girlfriends family is t normal. He would spend it at home if he was wanted and maybe go to the girlfriends in the evening, but you’re glad to see the back of him

flats with concrete steps, a buggy and shopping..l wasn’t that a scene in eastenders or Holby or casualty 🤷‍♀️

also with communicating with W, didn’t someone suggest here quite a while ago that they could have been doing sign language with him … then she might understand her own child 😔

Reactions: 27
I don't understand how she is so shocked by poverty when she was poor...or maybe she wasn't 🤔

Reactions: 28
Thought I had successfully cancelled my Patreon subscription but just received this email so maybe not 🤷🏼‍♀️ riveting as always 🙄

View attachment 946256View attachment 946258
View attachment 946257
What the actual duck!
I really wish I hadn’t read this before going to bed!
💯 #teamSeb Even Bekind is off!
Block of flats, social housing, weed (did you get a deal Raq) Poor people.
I don’t believe for a second she went out delivering £15k worth of donations. I don’t believe any of the Willbobby crap
Bring on her next book 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Surely if she works with DA services in her local area, she would know the places “warriors” are rehomed in and if it’s that bad, do something. You know as she’s such a saviour and has all these contacts with all the services that come to her centre?
Or did her and Emily rock up dressed as elves, throw a few gift cards at the woman and say “see ya after Xmas, we are clocked off now”

Reactions: 26
Anyone watched arsetrids stories? I thought she just had 2 daughters? Who are all these kids?!
Possibly Simon's kids? It looks so relaxed and happy in their house tonight, compared to the cold and unwelcoming Shambleton household. Astrid even did two posts that she had been requested to make sticky toffee pudding yet no photos or stories at all from R&J. Really hope this is the beginning of the end🙏

Reactions: 11
Possibly Simon's kids? It looks so relaxed and happy in their house tonight, compared to the cold and unwelcoming Shambleton household. Astrid even did two posts that she had been requested to make sticky toffee pudding yet no photos or stories at all from R&J. Really hope this is the beginning of the end🙏
Ohhh i thought they both just shared the 2 girls?

Reactions: 1
I’ll never understand (even by her low standards) how she thinks it’s ok to flash crazy expensive presents and her home decor one minute and then sob for the poor and needy the next - does she really not have any moral compass? Anyone who subscribes to that patreon needs their head looking at

Reactions: 30
So B is dropping out, just what R wanted, but R doesn’t want her to travel. when is Bs birthday? Cos I thought Australia wasn’t letting anyone in?

seb has a girlfriend, good for him, but him spending Christmas next year with his girlfriends family is t normal. He would spend it at home if he was wanted and maybe go to the girlfriends in the evening, but you’re glad to see the back of him

flats with concrete steps, a buggy and shopping..l wasn’t that a scene in eastenders or Holby or casualty 🤷‍♀️

also with communicating with W, didn’t someone suggest here quite a while ago that they could have been doing sign language with him … then she might understand her own child 😔
I think B's birthday is in the summer. Doesn't she have a few of them in August? I remember watching videos years ago of E kicking off to open everyone else's presents.

I work with autistic children in Early Years. IF she believes him to have additional needs there are so many things she could be doing with him. Also, I swear he shouted tree in the park yesterday and she didn't acknowledge it again 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Of course there was a poverty stricken woman living in a block of flats struggling with a buggy, with teenagers smoking weed outside. Cliche bleeping central or what 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Over 22 families? So was there 23 or higher? What a load of absolute bullshit. Think she's drafting her next novel here cos none of that crap actually happened.

Of course there was a poverty stricken woman living in a block of flats struggling with a buggy, with teenagers smoking weed outside. Cliche bleeping central or what 😵
And she would know considering she sends her daughter out to buy it for her. Maybe she was meeting her own dealer?

Reactions: 16
The disgust at the thought of living in a flat in a social housing area that comes through is absolutely vile imagine being one of her supposed service users and knowing that’s what she thought? She’s so out of touch and clearly never went through anything like she says she did

Reactions: 39
God smacked at that Patreon drivel, she looks down on poor people it’s vile

Reactions: 21
I think B's birthday is in the summer. Doesn't she have a few of them in August? I remember watching videos years ago of E kicking off to open everyone else's presents.

I work with autistic children in Early Years. IF she believes him to have additional needs there are so many things she could be doing with him. Also, I swear he shouted tree in the park yesterday and she didn't acknowledge it again 🙄
Totally agree and I’d swear he said bow wow in the restaurant and she too busy talking herself to acknowledge it 😞😞😞

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.