PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Giving presents to the poor unwashed to justify her greed,
But really Rach is the biggest chav who smokes a load of weed (allegedly).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was because of all the scammers I left social housing. Watching families lie to get a superb new build was soul destroying! Whilst the people who really needed it got zilch because they didn’t have a priority pass. Social justice used to be about helping families grow and it just turned into how to get a council house quicker.
I agree the whole housing systems corrupt. This one woman flaunts her relationship all over SM and her kids are always dressed in brands. They go on holiday and do without nothing. Shes been grassed up a few times but just goes down to the benefits office and denies it. I wouldn't want that life, looking over your shoulder thinking if you're been watched. She justifies it that everyone she knows does it but I would feel so much guilt taking a house from someone who genuinely needed it. Some people just have no conscious and take all they can get. Bit like old Ratchet.

Thread suggestion: Pretending to be a generous elf, but we all know shes just out for her self

Reactions: 42
I agree the whole housing systems corrupt. This one woman flaunts her relationship all over SM and her kids are always dressed in brands. They go on holiday and do without nothing. Shes been grassed up a few times but just goes down to the benefits office and denies it. I wouldn't want that life, looking over your shoulder thinking if you're been watched. She justifies it that everyone she knows does it but I would feel so much guilt taking a house from someone who genuinely needed it. Some people just have no conscious and take all they can get. Bit like old Ratchet.

Thread suggestion: Pretending to be a generous elf, but we all know shes just out for her self
This pisses me off. I was in a council flat for nearly 10 years, with a homeless flat under us, we had a legit crack den there at one point, but they never got kicked out. I got a phone call with a house offer (husband is disabled, so this was an adapted house) and I cried I was so happy. A street over from us we have one of those folks, never worked a day in her life, 5 kids but only sees 2 of them, has a boyfriend who lives there part time but not on the lease so she doesn't lose money. Some people just have no morals and see no problem with stuff like that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've still got this one lurking in my phone storage in case anyone needs something to stick on the fireplace to keep the kids away...
I love how the 'artist' drew the teeth considering she had the braces removed months earlier.
34538CE5-8C66-4096-A83E-84F4E178C0A3.jpeg

nooo don’t be put off it’s one of the best quick teas around. Scrub the one they served up from your mind and enjoy!!!
I had ham egg chips and tomato tonight😋. I usually order it when I go out to eat but that's usually because gluten free options are so bad in most places.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still love the fact my best contribution to these threads has been finding that drawing on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've still got this one lurking in my phone storage in case anyone needs something to stick on the fireplace to keep the kids away...
I Rachael snorted at this because sometimes I make my teen watch the odd video of her and Josh to remind him fortunate he is that he has us as parents 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Filming sloshies pig in blanket for all to see but a 5k new watch will keep him happy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thinking about it I’m actually impressed with Betsy. If she’d gone to Uni, there would be some escape from her Mother and all the responsibilities she has. Though she’d still be within reach.

The fact that she’s opted for the other side of the world in a different time zone is a stealth move I probably would have made myself in her situation 🤷🏻‍♀️. And Rachael’s told people now so she can’t get out of paying for her ticket. Brilliant if you ask me 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
R holds Wilby back so much , she's constantly going "oh he's gonna kick off" , I've heard him say words but she never acknowledges when he speaks , he is also very young & not all children are verbal at that age , there's loads of stuff she could do with him , it's so sad .

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.