PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like Betsy isn't allowed to go to uni.
And she hadn't met any of these families until they dropped off the presents. It's gone straight back to the woman in the doorway fictional story, why would she feel homesick for someone else? She is absolutely deluded.
I just find it completely strange how R had this awful life, and hardly any education , then won’t let her kids have their own life and go and do what they want.?
Im sure Bratsy wanted to go elsewhere and travel and was told she couldn’t.. anyone remember the strip over Bratsy being in London and txting her to say she was staying longer.. (Raquelle throwing toys from her pram😂)
Also…Emily…??? I thought she fled a DV and she moved her to near her to be safe….. all the while she’s putting her face all over the gram… any stalking ex will know where you live.😱🙈

Reactions: 13
So basically that update was *sob/sob/poverty/sob but now I'm away to watch my brand new huge gifted telly that none of you poor people will ever be able to afford*

Reactions: 27
I just find it completely strange how R had this awful life, and hardly any education , then won’t let her kids have their own life and go and do what they want.?
Im sure Bratsy wanted to go elsewhere and travel and was told she couldn’t.. anyone remember the strip over Bratsy being in London and txting her to say she was staying longer.. (Raquelle throwing toys from her pram😂)
Also…Emily…??? I thought she fled a DV and she moved her to near her to be safe….. all the while she’s putting her face all over the gram… any stalking ex will know where you live.😱🙈
Emily didn't flee a DV relationship and move to Devon (I believe her DV relationship was with her boys Dad). She was already in a relationship and remained with him after she had moved!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Emily’s Instagram account used to be private until Rach had a word of all the freebies she would get and now open to everyone🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So the Amazon wish list was about £15000. So, if approx 20 families had £300 gift cards that’s £6000. So the presents would be about £450 per household. It doesn’t ring true to me, especially as we didn’t see any of R’s children opening actual toys, just clothes. The children of the DV victims would have the best Christmas (if they actually received anything) but what a comedown for them when the mums have to return to struggling afterwards.
As for her and E delivering these presents, given how she films constantly, would we not have seen the pair of them sobbing in the car.
She has obviously never struggled because she’s totally clueless as to how ‘poor people’ live 😡

Reactions: 37
Anyone else awaiting Jay Marshall’s midweek (nearly) roast served with dirty water for gravy.. yum🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your non verbal kid can’t communicate because you’ve given him absolutely no tools to use. Makaton would do him the world of good. As would asking him what’s wrong in simple yes/no terms. 🙄
As would PECS (picture prompts) but she’s probably waiting for a gifted set. Even just speaking to him would help 🙁

Reactions: 21
As would listening to the words that he does say, and encouraging him to say others. She hasn’t got a clue that he does actually have a few words.

Reactions: 20
Your non verbal kid can’t communicate because you’ve given him absolutely no tools to use. Makaton would do him the world of good. As would asking him what’s wrong in simple yes/no terms. 🙄
If she was that upset about not being able to understand his needs, she would have done a quick google search and it would lead her to this website:

The ‘woe is me’ attitude is not helping her child!

The woman seriously needs to sort out her priorities.

Reactions: 17
I knew B wouldn’t last in education. I’m all for traveling etc but get your education first. She can’t keep comparing her to her older friends who are in the year above. And poor R and E holding it together . Honestly who does she think she is, she really does think presents and money fix things. What a twit.
Beg to differ. I'm from the generation that let kids leave school at 16. I did A levels but most of my friends went straight out to work - many of them becoming financially secure/ running their own businesses/ getting on the housing ladder many years before I did ( and most of my Uni friends.)

The current education system which models success based upon memory and repetition is not for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking (whilst mopping 😂,) I’m pretty sure she only does those patreon monologues to be posted on here. Which is probably a good thing because her attitude towards the kids, Josh and wider society is pretty repulsive at the minute so her affect on a wider audience would be concerning.

I just think what a miserable space her head must be to live in. Full of nothing but sadness or fantasy.

Reactions: 16
Oh so she’s actually admitting now she thinks Wilby has issues?
Thought she was trained in autism and said there were no issues at all??
Comes to something when strangers pick up on your child’s behaviour while you’re totally oblivious to it. Totally in denial and deluded.

Put the bleeping phone down Rachael, Wilby NEEDS your attention and will do even more as he gets older.
Try parenting instead of posting tit content for ££££’s

Reactions: 16
If that what shes written doesnt show the huns what a bullshitter she is then nothing will.
Anyone who's been through abuse, never mind worked with abuse victims wouldn't be writing what she has. Disgusting really that a supposed police officer can allow himself to be involved in a public scam of this sort

Reactions: 11
If she was that upset about not being able to understand his needs, she would have done a quick google search and it would lead her to this website:

The ‘woe is me’ attitude is not helping her child!

The woman seriously needs to sort out her priorities.
To add to this, I looked up courses near her and there’s an online course on the 24th January. It costs £72.50 which is peanuts to her. There’s also an email for the woman if she wanted more advice…

Reactions: 11
At 1st I thought it was just because everyone else wanted to play “mummy” to wobbler cos the phone was stuck in her hand on record mode telling the world useless tit….BUT, even the novelty has worn off with Bratsy taking him out in her car now😂💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think its absolutely disgusting how she describes these warriors situations and living arrangements, its all so negative and will put anyone off leaving their abusive partners thinking this is what they are going to end up with. She doesn't need to describe it like that.
Its so stereotypical of her... eggs and chips, concrete jungle,road men gangs smoking weed, she's been watching too much 'kidulthood' 🤦‍♀️
If the poor woman was struggling with her pushchair,why did they not offer to help her instead of standing there watching broken hearted! Its bullshit and shes a typical tory looking down her nose at people.
Not all social housing estates are vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Reading the patreon drivel, social housing, yes that’s me!!
as for the week smoking men, I’m 99% sure if you asked they would of helped with the carrying up the stairs Rachel, just because they smoke weed in a doorway doesn’t make them scary monsters, just because you smoke weed on your tit deckchair in your aviary.
as for Betsy, my daughter is doing the same, she’s finishing her a levels then off travelling and working abroad. She said she will come home and do uni when she’s 25 if she comes home.
seb is the same age as my boy and there’s absolutely no way next year he would be spending Christmas with his girlfriends family.
she doesn’t want Betsy to go, but can’t wait to get rid of seb

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.