PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think rackell is in Bristol too, didn’t she say she was going a while ago. She’s not posted, sloshie and E on their own at the beach. Maybe she doesn’t want to come across as a bad mum who’s never at home with her kids…. Hold on… too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wear what you like I suppose but I don’t want to see a seventeen year olds boobies hanging out. Just not what I want to see. Nor do I want to see flashes of her mothers either. Glad I unfollowed her 👌🏻

Reactions: 13
I can’t really talk because I worked behind a bar at 16 (the landlord new my age) and I was allowed to drink there providing I didn’t get wasted BUT it was never advertised on SM, ever. Especially with her dad being a PO they’re playing with fire.

Reactions: 13
Wear what you like I suppose but I don’t want to see a seventeen year olds boobies hanging out. Just not what I want to see. Nor do I want to see flashes of her mothers either. Glad I unfollowed her 👌🏻
That’s the thing. Like you say, wear what you like, but don’t plaster it all over SM to 100s of 1000s of random people!

I’m glad there was no SM when I was out clubbing…we were all too busy having a good time and living in the moment!

Like her mother. The difference is, Ratshit spends a fortune on clothes for herself and always looks tit. Bekind and L always wear cheap Shein etc stuff.
My kids are dressed in H&M, Primark and Newlook. They always look immaculate. I, on the other hand wear whatever is clean and look a scruff. Mum life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Every penny I have goes on my kids. They are my (and my husband's) priority. Unlike R who uses them for Ads and babysitting Wibble.
All that money and no taste at all.
Tbf though your saying shein is cheap stuff yet your kid by your own admission where primark?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s not what she’s wearing, all teens go out in next to nothing. It’s more everything just looks so poor quality and meh on her. Anyway I notice it’s the same outfit Emily with the nostrils has on in one of her grid posts. With all the money they have I don’t know why be kind is always on the beg for other people’s clothes.

Reactions: 8
Tbf though your saying shein is cheap stuff yet your kid by your own admission where primark?
And?!
Yup primark all the way for my two. They grow like weeds and I don't have the money or inclination to buy expensive stuff for them.
Difference is, its all ironed, clean and well fitting. They don't wander round half dressed. They choose clothes appropriate for their age. Unlike E, for example who is given older clothes to wear because R has been sent them for free.
Nothing wrong with cheap. I'm sure my eldest owns a couple of bits from Shein.
I was replying to a comment saying B looked cheap. My reply literally said its because she wears cheap clothes.
No judgement from me. The clothes are sometimes ill fitting and cheap looking. More often than not they look fine (and quite nice).
R on the other hand wears £200 cardigans and still looks like a rag bag. 👍
I also don't post my kids all over SM or share their posts.
Therefore I don't I don't invite comment (either positive or negative) about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Betsy dresses like she’s 17. It’s that odd age when you aren’t a girl any more but you are not mentally ready to start foxing it up as a woman. If she was on a pic with her mates, she’d blend right in.

(Standing next to Emily makes her look younger than she is and that she’s on a awkward Xmas night out with her older work friends etc. We’ve all been there 😂.)

I think Betsy looks nice. I also don’t have an issue with girls her age faking ID and going clubbing. I did it. What I do have a problem with is her mother condoning it. No matter what you did as a teen, as a parent you have to set a good example and clear boundaries. Allowing your 17 year old out drinking with your 28 year old “best mate” is crap parenting but sadly, what we would expect from Queen of the chavs.

Reactions: 21
Just imagine if one day these two idiots did something good as parents. Joyce takes S to the cinema just the two of them having a laugh and not acting like a knob lecturing him on bleeping logs🙄
Just hanging out father and son.

Then she takes E shopping for some 8 year old appropriate clothing then a visit to Santa.
They all meet up at home for a film and hot chocolate- no one gets filmed, none of the hanger on plebs are there oh and then Wilbert and E get a bedtime story. An even bigger feat of imagination none of its an ad! Just imagine 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Well I can’t believe Rachael hasn’t reposted Betsy’s story. It’s practically unheard of, she’s usually on it like a fly on tit. Do you reckon they ditched her in Bristol for being a pain in the arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I can’t believe Rachael hasn’t reposted Betsy’s story. It’s practically unheard of, she’s usually on it like a fly on tit. Do you reckon they ditched her in Bristol for being a pain in the arse?
What’s happening? They’ve all blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s happening? They’ve all blocked me 🤣
Nothing, I was just joking. Betsy posted a pic of her and Emily on the lash in Bristol and Rach in a shock move, hasn’t reposted it. I was just joking about why.

Reactions: 4
I think the main thing that revolves around everything is, a lot of people do 65% of the things that they do (not robbing, scamming, lying, bullying, cheating) but they don’t put every single second online, they don’t secretly record conversations, they don’t spend more time on their phone rather than living in the moment, and that is the issue. Seb can walk around the house in his pants, but he is a child, it shouldn’t be shared on social media for anyone and everyone to see. We already know Betsy (still legally a child) has her nipples pierced. I know more about her family than I do about some of my own, because she posts everything, and anything about them. Kids get told off and it doesn’t get filmed, people get diagnosed and it doesn’t get filmed. She needs to remember that other than her, Sloshy and her paid helpers, everyone else in that house is a child.

And she is exploiting them. Psychologically damaging them. Belittling them, making them think their worth should revolve around an app on a phone

Reactions: 21
I won't comment on how B looks or the fact she's out underage because, by christ, I did exactly the same. Although thankfully camera phones and social media didn't exist. Taking photos on a night was pointless as you'd have to wait a week for the film to be developed and they'd all come out dark anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I won't comment on how B looks or the fact she's out underage because, by christ, I did exactly the same. Although thankfully camera phones and social media didn't exist. Taking photos on a night was pointless as you'd have to wait a week for the film to be developed and they'd all come out dark anyway 🤣🤣
How I remember picking up photos and standing outside Max Spielman only to find half of them you couldn't see anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I always told my kids just one small gift each came from Santa and the rest of the gifts were from us (mum and dad) this means they a)appreciate that the gifts are from us as I think it’s important that the big stuff isn’t from a man dressed in red! B) it’s less of a blow once they realise Santa isn’t real. My 10yr old kind of just figured it out age 8 and my youngest who is 7 still believes (although asks lots of questions like she doubts it) I imagine come next yr she will also figure it out. I think kids cotton on a lot quicker now with all the tech at their hands.
I did the same thing. Santa brings one present and anything else they liked came from us and extended family

Reactions: 5
Rach is being far too suspiciously quiet at the moment, not even any boring videos of Wilby chasing a tree or sat in front of a tv.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.