PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach is being far too suspiciously quiet at the moment, not even any boring videos of Wilby chasing a tree or sat in front of a tv.
Quiet in lots of ways it would seem. I imagine she’s ready with an incredible story about her doing something very wholesome, that will make absolutely no sense if you give more than a passing thought 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s probably away to bail Bekind out of jail for underage drinking and handing in a fluffy cloud to the owner of the establishment for losing their alcohol license 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember my uncle giving me a lift into town one night and he thought I was wearing a nightie!😂😂 I was probably 18. In the 90’s, I remember there was a fashion of silky looking strappy dresses that looked like bedwear. It was the middle of winter and we were going to a club later. I never used to feel the cold.

I also wore a velvet bra and some lace hot pants once on New Years Eve🙈. It wasn’t an out of place look in the clubs I used to frequent (think the NYE outfit was Tall Trees in Yarm).
Love a bit of tall trees

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She only does the silence treatment so all her huns can message her, it’s all for attention.

Reactions: 7
Yeah cos most 12 year olds want a specific Vivienne Westwood necklace don’t even think my 14 year old knows who she is

missing in action but reading most days I’ve got my boy back on leave from the army so belated 17th birthday celebrations and cocooning ourselves for possibly our last official dec Xmas oh and I showed my son Josh’s stand by your beds video
He was like mum if any of the staff acted like that to us they’d be laughed at hes a lizard so there you go

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only just watched the stories.

B looks like every other 17 year old. I don’t think she looks bad at all. Would I be happy with my daughter going out like that- no.
but, I was out at 17 and not dressed the same but what ever. I’m not into bashing 17 year olds. I’d be a hypocrite if I tried. She has 2 jobs (I think) and So what if she wants to go out. Going out with her mums mate or whatever I’d find it awkward. But….
Emily is younger than raq and slosh.
They’ve been spending a lot of time with Astrid so maybe Ems is closer to Betsy.

Let’s remember that rach and slosh make B look after wilbs. So, if she’s treated like an adult then she’ll behave like one.

Reactions: 13
My 11 year old asked for an Apple Watch. I told him it wasn’t going to happen. We didn’t even get on to price but I said it would be pointless as he wouldn’t be allowed to wear it at school as it’s a communication device, can’t wear it at after school club for the same reason, wouldn’t be able to wear it for football training or matches or Scouts or anything so what’s the point? I also don’t want him having constant access to the internet. Tallulah should be told the same. Totally impractical for a child.

Reactions: 21
My 11 year old asked for an Apple Watch. I told him it wasn’t going to happen. We didn’t even get on to price but I said it would be pointless as he wouldn’t be allowed to wear it at school as it’s a communication device, can’t wear it at after school club for the same reason, wouldn’t be able to wear it for football training or matches or Scouts or anything so what’s the point? I also don’t want him having constant access to the internet. Tallulah should be told the same. Totally impractical for a child.
You can get a smart watch on eBay for £10. Tracks their steps and sleep etc.

Reactions: 4
I think we have all forgotten that B was going out in oh polly dresses 2 years ago, that covered a lot less than what she wore last night.

Reactions: 9
I think we have all forgotten that B was going out in oh polly dresses 2 years ago, that covered a lot less than what she wore last night.
but are we here to make a 17 year old feel tit?

she obviously will read here or her friends will. The questions of rach and slosh are valid.

she’s a teenager with a narcissist mother. Maybe lay off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
but are we here to make a 17 year old feel tit?

she obviously will read here or her friends will. The questions of rach and slosh are valid.

she’s a teenager with a narcissist mother. Maybe lay off her.
No one is making her feel like tit, people are saying their opinions which they are allowed since she’s posted it PUBLICLY for everyone too see and yes I’m aware she is a teenager.

Once you post something so publicly online whether you’re a teenager or not you are then giving people a choice to voice their opinions on the outfits you wear or lack.

Her mother should tell her to put her page on
private. In fact Rachel should do it with Talulah as well because she has an open page at 12 years old!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Betsy is a product of an absolute psychopath! She’s doing alright I think. Feel sorry for her with a mother that that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.