PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grid post is another jab at the boy's mum if you ask me.
Let's play happy families as tattle are discussing the pissed up naked 5am videos I shouldn't have posted 🤣

And like bollocks was that their first Christmas together. Edie looks older than just 4 months old. Or does she mean the first one where she plays mum to someone else's sons 😡
She means their first official one together 😂 she can't admit to the previous one when E was 4 months old as she was still with Jordan and josh was still with Sam

Reactions: 16
Tbh, the girls have probably seen josh's little todger before... remember when R said all the kids go into the bathroom while her and floppy joshy shower naked together 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
First time I’ve seen all but one of those pictures and I don’t see any warmth from Josh at all towards the kids. Rachael seems on edge, with a nervous smile, rather than a comfortable Mother of 6 in all of them. They are a very strange couple all around. (Naked pics included.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The only thing those photos show me, is how many bleeping sofas she has had in the short space of time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The filming today on their walk Joyce just stands like a spare part looking at Wilbertson no interaction at all and if there was ratchet as you will be rewarding it. Show some interaction on film 😂

Don’t want to brag my my son was dribbling a football at that age. We alway took a ball out with us on walks to the park if it wasn’t their bikes etc.

And the cctv film that is just sooooo weird and wrong. Looks like Gollum dropped his ring out the hobbit hole !

Surely there must be someone they actual know in real life that follow them on Pateron and be like wtf ?!?! He can’t be a serving police officer anymore !? Where is his integrity. He must either be on pencil sharping duties during the winter months or replacing the batteries in the walk talkies ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We don't actually know - if I remember correctly she said "look what some lush person sent", and then on the next story the caption was "ordered from (business)" so if it was a gift she didn't make it clear.
Thankyou. Either way, I’m glad it’s made him happy and I hope they aren’t shoved away because they look untidy by Jackass Josh.

Also - just seen the naked camera. 🤢🤢 I cannot think of a single emergency where I would need to sprint to the doorstep in my birthday suit, let alone navigating the Hobbit Hole and avoiding teenage kids bedrooms. And if I did have to do a naked streak I cannot imagine a scenario where my partner would feel the need to post the footage to social media.

Reactions: 15
The huns are in a frenzy, about how Joyce hasn't aged at all, and looks like a child in the first pic, Edie looks exactly like Wilby (funny that because she looks exactly like her dad). The whole lot of them need sight tests urgently.
71FA591F-D5B5-4D4F-838D-06049014C377.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The huns are in a frenzy, about how Joyce hasn't aged at all, and looks like a child in the first pic, Edie looks exactly like Wilby (funny that because she looks exactly like her dad). The whole lot of them need sight tests urgently.
View attachment 945966
Theres no saving them...they are too far gone, at this point they deserve to be scammed for being utterly brainwashed 🤣🤣 like someone said before (can't remember who) its a bloody cult now.
R will probably claim she was neighbours with Charles manson now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's Rachel hiding🤔 thought it was only Astrid and Simon unlucky enough to be there yesterday.
64F92B87-D1F5-4DBE-9768-F0DAF93F12C4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m repeating but Wilby never getting a dinner…. toddler Edie doesn’t have a dinner either! Although she is at least sitting at the table.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice how she tit herself on her stories when she was pointing out the choking hazard sweets for wilby to line up….

Reactions: 2
View attachment 945537This popped up on my FB timeline 🤣 Dish of the day it seems!
We had the same tea last night to use up the xmas ham 🤣 had pineapple on my ham though 😋
[/QUOTE]
Don't you just hate it when restaurants expect you choose either egg OR pineapple...like choosing your favourite child......R wouldn't have this problem #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh if Rachel was anyone else posting clearly naked pictures of anyone in there family they’d be done and arrested for it….why is she no different.

Reactions: 8
Just happened to have a look on Amazon and love the new book cover😂
5E79ADAD-DCBC-47A7-AFB6-E35F87442B35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Tbh if Rachel was anyone else posting clearly naked pictures of anyone in there family they’d be done and arrested for it….why is she no different.
I wonder what Mrs browns reaction would be to those pics. If that was my son I would be raging !

Reactions: 11
Thought I had successfully cancelled my Patreon subscription but just received this email so maybe not 🤷🏼‍♀️ riveting as always 🙄

A863A319-C5B3-47E7-991C-5734EF7C2C7D.jpeg
DD2ECC0A-30C8-4B9F-9DC4-5FFB4EABBDEE.jpeg

FE3EAEA2-C4B5-41F3-B848-39B1E37F73D0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thought I had successfully cancelled my Patreon subscription but just received this email so maybe not 🤷🏼‍♀️ riveting as always 🙄

View attachment 946256View attachment 946258
View attachment 946257
I knew B wouldn’t last in education. I’m all for traveling etc but get your education first. She can’t keep comparing her to her older friends who are in the year above. And poor R and E holding it together . Honestly who does she think she is, she really does think presents and money fix things. What a twit.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.