PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I actually missed these pics/post of Josh naked..? Usually I watch her stories but 45 roasts a week lately are just a tad annoying when i work 45 days a week😂
It was on her Patreon. The one the poor, deluded and frankly daft huns pay money (actual money!) for.
You didn't miss much. Skinny stick legs and a smaller bum than that of teeny tiny R. He certainly won't be applying for Magic Mike anytime soon.
Which, tbf isn't my cup of tea either. I like my men, tall, hairy and northern. A proper man, literally the opposite of Joycie bless him. How embarrassing down at the station (that's if he even knows about it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was on her Patreon. The one the poor, deluded and frankly daft huns pay money (actual money!) for.
You didn't miss much. Skinny stick legs and a smaller bum than that of teeny tiny R. He certainly won't be applying for Magic Mike anytime soon.
Which, tbf isn't my cup of tea either. I like my men, tall, hairy and northern. A proper man, literally the opposite of Joycie bless him. How embarrassing down at the station (that's if he even knows about it!)
Patreon…. Is that to keep away the trolls, you pay , we play😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe that's a house children live in. There's not a decoration in that lounge. It's so sterile and depressing

Reactions: 19
Do you think that the shine from Josh’s watch makes him all warm inside as he lines up jellybeans for Rachael to video as though Wibble has done it?

(Never before has a 2.5 year old had to attention to detail and dexterity to complete that task with something so small. Funny how I can’t remember ever seeing him line up anything actually. Just pics and vids of it already done 🙄.)

• Haha
Can I ask what it was that made you come over here?

Im still baffled by the naked video. I really hope S reports them again it's just so inappropriate but even worse being recorded and shared to thousands.

How a (alledged) police officer thinks it's ok to behave like he does anyway I'll never know, but running around naked outside at 5am? Was It Some kind of sex game? Had they rowed and she kicked him out? Did he crawl out the hobbit hole and go downstairs past the rooms his wifes best mate and her son and his 8 and 12 year old stepdaughters were in with little josh hanging out?
I'd heard about this page being a hate thing , though I'd see what the fuss was about & to my surprise it's not about hate at all , it's about calling out the bullshit , I'm loving it here , I will never understand how r can preach forgiveness & family yet deny a mother of her own children , I was a sheep I bought the books , my suspicions arose from the so called "fiction" book that was blatantly all about them , I feel such a mug but at least I've seen the light 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'd heard about this page being a hate thing , though I'd see what the fuss was about & to my surprise it's not about hate at all , it's about calling out the bullshit , I'm loving it here , I will never understand how r can preach forgiveness & family yet deny a mother of her own children , I was a sheep I bought the books , my suspicions arose from the so called "fiction" book that was blatantly all about them , I feel such a mug but at least I've seen the light 😀
I've genuinely seen more support and care here than I've ever seen from R and Co.
We speak the truth. Tattle has a crappy rep, but we're the nicest bunch of trolls 🙃. Welcome 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iv not searched back but I think the pic of josh naked is on page 39 or 40 for anyone interested 🤣
Nothing wrong with ham egg and chips..my fave dinner and the kids love it! Hers just looked effortless, last minute and a smack in the face for astrid seeing how much effort she puts in to her dinner parties!
R is very take take take and only gives when its to make her look good, then she bangs on about it for days and how amazing she is to gift people these expensive gifts. I mean, take astrids gift for example, homemade and so much thought and effort went into it and personal, I'd much rather that gift than a £200 jumper (think she gifted Simon that last year lol josh was gifted one too)

Reactions: 13
Welcome! i’ve been here since the tattle rant that she did before Wilby was born and i came here expecting it to be full of hatred and it was literally just people asking where the paypal money had gone.
Hopefully more people will have seen the light and start asking questions!

Reactions: 15
Welcome, we're glad to have you 😊

Reactions: 9
I love ham egg and chips but to serve it to astrid when the effort she goes too is selfish and can I just say WTF were those chips looked raw as duck and tiny portion! Bet egg wasn’t runny too and frozen bullet peas skanky cow she is!

This is the Josh Naked pics from her security camera. Apparently she posted them on her pay per view Instagram account on the 24th of December.

23149FC3-7D79-41B4-B380-A3FDAB13381C.jpeg
DFB61871-EA0C-4F6E-BA11-D34CA2860418.jpeg
D3951DA1-1848-472C-97DD-0A8653956058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She might be raking it in fleecing the huns but she’s pissing out money at the same rate I’m going through selection boxes this Christmas 😂 Wonder if they ever think of the future and have any type of retirement plan rather than wanting to impress the cult with her spending.
The video of Slosh naked with or without context is weird. He’d have been like a dog scooting along the carpet to itch it’s arse getting out of the hobbit hole 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh jesus those naked photos of Sloshua! 🤮 Has he set up an only fans page to pay for his red wine habit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the Josh Naked pics from her security camera. Apparently she posted them on her pay per view Instagram account on the 23rd of December.

View attachment 945634View attachment 945633View attachment 945632
She posted this without any explanation or context? HOW is he allowing her to do this? 👀 Does he know I wonder? A police officer having pics of them like this online? Posted by their own WIFE 😐 Surely there are some type of social media rules with the job?

Reactions: 26
Nothing wrong with ham, egg and chips and even serving it to guests, but you'd make it the most delicious ever wouldn't you! Amazing chips, maybe some nice chargrilled pineapple, grilled tomatoes. Some nibbles on the table and a massive duck off trifle for dessert! Just goes to show how much she really thinks of Astrid's friendship, doesn't it?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.