PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo must have some power to keep convincing Iconic to work with Rachel when Joyce does a better job of applying makeup than she does.

Looking at his latest story, 100 per cent sloshy’s been told to remove the older boys from his social media. Just the girls, wobble, him and rancid on insta. I would imagine following the last SS report from Sam. But then why can’t ratchet just abide by that too. Why the nasty bleeping digs that she’s Sebs mum on Xmas eve of all days. She’s bleeping disgusting
He hates his boys, I noticed a few weeks ago that there is barely any photos of them on his ig posts and loads of photos of the girls, especially E. I think both him and Rachel like to think that he is E's father.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How ungrateful! We went to a local ice rink and Christmas market. It was a bit tit but we had a laugh about it and enjoyed the bits we did do. We didn’t sulk about what wasn’t there.
They just seem to hate each other and it’s pretty much the first time they’ve done anything together all year!

Reactions: 18
Why has she reposted this? She is NOT his mum!
And why is sloshua not at work? Again
R resharing that is just pure spiteful especially at this time of the year. I take my hat off to S, I have no idea how she manages to control myself as I bet my last penny she sees everything R puts on social media.
There is a reason why R goes after married men, needs to show off her luxury items and expensive meals because down deep she is so insecure with herself and her looks that she thinks people will only look at these items and not see what a true piece of tit she is.

@comeonyouwelsh Sending you lots of love, will be thinking of you tomorrow and don’t forget you always have us tattle bastards ❤

Reactions: 15
Why are they sat laughing at the toy shes let E open ? Proper ungrateful as its a small version
You don't look kooky in air head in an ohhhhh mum you bought the wrong on sense
You look like a self entitled gang of dickheads
Some one out there has defo had to make a choice this Christmas of buying that small toy
Because they couldn't stretch to large one
You bint

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why are they sat laughing at the toy shes let E open ? Proper ungrateful as its a small version
You don't look kooky in air head in an ohhhhh mum you bought the wrong on sense
You look like a self entitled gang of dickheads
Some one out there has defo had to make a choice this Christmas of buying that small toy
Because they couldn't stretch to large one
You bint
anyone got a link to the amazon wishlist. was this on it?

What an ungrateful little sod Edie is. There are so many kids getting nothing tomorrow who would have LOVED that toy. I can’t believe she’s put that on her stories 😳 wtf?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“Thanks for your £15,000+ donations, Emily has collected and wrapped them all and I’m now going to deliver them all and take all the credit 💜😇

Wanker.

Reactions: 28
anyone got a link to the amazon wishlist. was this on it?
Just coming on here to say the same. Maybe someone put the wrong link on Amazon 🙄
Given that you supposedly work with women and children who have nothing Rach, how about teaching your daughters some humility and remind them how lucky they are. But you’ve never actually been poor have you so you can’t relate. It’s all easy come, easy go when you’re not actually paying for things out of money you’ve actually worked for 😡

Reactions: 25
What an ungrateful child. That scene has really really pissed me off.
Arseholes the lot of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
As a special little Christmas Eve treat, I have given "Twelve Days of Christmas" a little makeover in honour of the lying, scummy twit that brought all us Tattle bastards together!

On the twelfth day of Rachmas, Racquelle gave to me:
Twelve tesco adverts
Eleven ugly headbands
Ten roast dinners
Nine missing chickens
Eight pricey cocktails
Seven babysitters
Six gifted tellies
Five hobbit hoooooles!
Four fake tears
Three sea views
Two troll rants
And Josh with his tic tac teeeeeeeeeth!
You are an absolute legend! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those poor kids, it's pouring with rain here. They look utterly miserable.
View attachment 941672

Hugs @comeonyouwelsh its a tit time here as well, i just hope Rachel gives us lots of content over next 2 days to distract us cos at the moment I don't want to do anything.

It's all about Rach again. So she first became a single mum in 2010 and she knows how hard it is for these women but when they dropped off the presents, she had no idea they lived in such poverty and awful places. So tell me what she did on the poverty tour again? Why did she need to go to Liverpool and Sheffield when it was exactly the same in her home town😡
Wtf is hangxiety? Is she afraid to say hangover cos it’s her 17 year old daughter ffs.. this and “star week” do my nut 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Well that was an unfortunate set of posts for Christmas Eve. I’m not sure what to make of it all. That family is not a happy one by any stretch of the imagination or ‘blended.’ They are fractured into little groups at best, at worst openly hostile. Can Josh literally not get through one day without a pint either? It wasn’t even a drinking venue, it was more family centric 🤷🏻‍♀️. It all radiated awkwardness.

(I think the Women’s Centre present giving was all really odd. A couple of the thank you notes were from women who’d never been there or heard of it. It’s such a personal thing to do when you turn up at someone’s home, especially with loads of gifts. I don’t know, felt off, a bit unprofessional maybe? I can’t put my finger on it. Just didn’t feel sincere.)

Reactions: 23
Well that was an unfortunate set of posts for Christmas Eve. I’m not sure what to make of it all. That family is not a happy one by any stretch of the imagination or ‘blended.’ They are fractured into little groups at best, at worst openly hostile. Can Josh literally not get through one day without a pint either? It wasn’t even a drinking venue, it was more family centric 🤷🏻‍♀️. It all radiated awkwardness.

(I think the Women’s Centre present giving was all really odd. A couple of the thank you notes were from women who’d never been there or heard of it. It’s such a personal thing to do when you turn up at someone’s home, especially with loads of gifts. I don’t know, felt off, a bit unprofessional maybe? I can’t put my finger on it. Just didn’t feel sincere.)
I've just looked at the menu for where they were today, that pint cost £6. Then food for 8, plus Mannah and her kids, that's roughly £150 if they only had one course and one drink each. Plus Joyce's alcohol bill would round it off to about £275.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It looks like its all gift cards you can see how many have been purchased tho are ppl mad ?? If i want to gift i will not a fifty quid card !
I kind of feel like a family who has nothing would probably rather have £50 cash than a bloody restaurant voucher. They could stock up toiletries, get the kids a few treats, maybe top up their prepay electric meter etc, or they have to find a babysitter to go for a meal 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.