PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One would imagine that the child of a Saint to all “warriors” such as Rach would be a little more grateful. After all you would think that she of all people would know that there are kids that won’t get anything near what she will. It’s hard to believe this was the same child who was writing Christmas cards to people less fortunate than her a week ago 🙄😏

Reactions: 16
that photo 😱😱😱😱 i 100% believe that J has no idea what she’s putting on there. I’ve said it before that he maybe a dipstick but i don’t believe anyone knows the full extent of what she’s done.

Reactions: 18
Joyce and his mangina creeping about out the front in the middle of the night, just what everyone wants to see 🤢
Isn't there a bloody old people's home over the road? I hope they've got the blinds closed, the sight of that might finish some of the residents off!

• Haha
What the actual duck is that 😆😆
1)why is he naked on his front door step
2)why does she think that's ok to violate his privacy like that
3)what the duck
And 4) 100% hes sloshed as duck there and has a serious alcohol problem!
And they wonder why they have social services called.... she rocks around naked in front of her 2 teenage step sons and he clearly rocks around naked in the home of his 3 step daughters!!!! Any one of them could bump into him!
bleeping freaks the pair of them!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Was there a reason why this photo was posted was there some funny (shite) story as to why josh was on a shared drive naked the early hours of this morn

Reactions: 7
My sister in law follows the tit-ron (she has too much money, too much time and terrible taste in who to follow of ig) she just sent me these screenshots that apparently are funking hilarious 🤢🤢
What the fiddly duck is happening on that house now? 🙈

Reactions: 2
‘Josssshhh I’ve been bleeping about handing out Christmas gifts that I never bought, never took receipt of, never unboxed or never wrapped. I’ve kinda abandoned my Patreon the last few days dicking around as an elf . Jossshhhh it’s raking in £7500 a month babes so let’s get your kit off and pretend you’re unaware and we’ll film you and upload it. Those daft cunts that pay us will think it’s hilarious josssshhhh.

Do it and I’ll give you a grand in your Christmas card.

Josh ‘ Ok can I get a new bird for my aviary’
🤣

• Haha
WTF have I just seen. Deffo setting him up but then he knew what she was like

Reactions: 7
My eyes 😱😱😱

Seriously what the fucks goes on in that house?

It's no wonder the other parents report her to SS.

Last edited:
If those photos are real he could be sacked. She's something else.

Merry Christmas trolls. I hope you have a lovely day. For those of you who find it difficult, I hope it's peaceful 🎅🕊

merry christmas you lot! hope you all have a lovely day however you chose to mark the occasion. lots of love and strength to those who find today hard♥

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas all of you here!! @comeonyouwelsh thinking of you!! And everyone else that is struggling.
Screenshot_20211221-233233.png

Also... I was given some money by my children's father (1st time in 10years).

I would like to buy one of those Eufy things but obviously don't want R code or aff link so if anyone knows of a good decent priced one? Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry everyone I thought I'd posted a full message but it only had "ex's wife" on it. Was just venting about the fact that my ex's wife constantly posts pics of my daughter when she's specifically asked not to by me , my daughter and my solicitor. Today for example she posted a pic of her in bed at her dads . She's almost 15 and she gets so embarrassed. I can't imagine how Sam feels knowing that it's all done to jab at her. How do we know that Sam has contacted Social services? Is she on here?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.