PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if you’re struggling for food at Christmas but our womens centre/refuge/launderette is shut so here’s lots of pictures of our food,oh and a menu so you can see how much money I’m spending, Love the Patchwork Girls 😡
Not only is it about £35 for three courses but I’ve also chosen the main that has a £10 supplement. Because I can.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if you’re struggling for food at Christmas but our womens centre/refuge/launderette is shut so here’s lots of pictures of our food,oh and a menu so you can see how much money I’m spending, Love the Patchwork Girls 😡
The food bill alone was at least £84, plus drinks, plus taxi from Paignton to Exeter😳 as I can't see them getting the train up (about £100+ return). How many Christmas dinners could that lot have paid for?
ETA. Nice bit of drink driving going on tonight then.
97FCD87F-B7C0-4D0D-80EA-2C6B88A80821.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How on Earth has she got out of the house without Josh??? He must be running some closed circuit surveillance through the embellishments on the handbag surely 👀

I can’t believe it. It’s like a Christmas miracle 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The photo of Joyce has been taken outside the McDonald's in Paignton, the sainsburys car wash is directly opposite. It was probably taken several weeks ago but she has chosen to lie that he's driven to Exeter to pick them up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The photo of Joyce has been taken outside the McDonald's in Paignton, the sainsburys car wash is directly opposite. It was probably taken several weeks ago but she has chosen to lie that he's driven to Exeter to pick them up.
She’s such a Lying Lillian . She hates Tattle because posters pick apart her lies.

Reactions: 17
What an actual sad sack of a woman she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really is as well. I looked on Google maps 😂😂.

(Please know I have loads to do, I’m just avoiding it till tomorrow.)

29B78E0E-EF7D-4E3D-B473-5D3D57A10F93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So who goes out on the shortest day of the year, has lunch and shots and still goes home in the daylight? My money is on Sloshy dropping them off, then waiting outside the restaurant like someone's dad while they had lunch then took them all home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So who goes out on the shortest day of the year, has lunch and shots and still goes home in the daylight? My money is on Sloshy dropping them off, then waiting outside the restaurant like someone's dad while they had lunch then took them all home.
This is where they went, on the left. I can just imagine Joyce was sat in that car park staring ahead and waiting for them all to come staggering back out. It's Wednesday, it's always been a child free night for them, the eldest 3 can do what they want now, the youngest 3 will be dumped on various people.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
It’s so unhealthy to be together than much, surely they have duck all to talk about? I’d be bored out my head in that relationship within a week.

Reactions: 18
Some of the comments here.

@FridaK i am creased, im the same😂
So she's helped this "laura" who made that comment with gifts etc... yet "laura" has never been to the centre 🤔
I thought her Xmas toy appeal was for families who had accessed the women's centre???? Not to encourage them to use it in future via bribery 🤣

Reactions: 15
This is where they went, on the left. I can just imagine Joyce was sat in that car park staring ahead and waiting for them all to come staggering back out. It's Wednesday, it's always been a child free night for them, the eldest 3 can do what they want now, the youngest 3 will be dumped on various people.
So who has wilby then when mummy Jo was with them? Betsy I suppose now I’m thinking

Why do they all wear those stupid boots?
They are hideous!! They remind me of corrective shoes - if that’s not a PC term to use anymore forgive me. I don’t know the right term 🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.