PTWM #106 Hair up in a scrunchie band, fleecing huns for 15 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @ShipShapShep ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Hermes Kevin is on his way with a #gifted Christmas tree just for you!

Last thread recap:
- Rancho is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- A rare weekend at home for Rancid and PC Merlot, so of course it was off out for a pub lunch with Arsetrid and Simon. Haven't been invited round theirs in a while, have we? Raq and Asteroid made an HILARIOUS mistake of "accidentally" wearing the same blouse. Who wore it better? Quirky, stylish Astrid, or try-hard wannabe Rach?
- Rambo has finally retired her ugly "going out" mules, and instead was wearing the new boots she bought when she went shopping with Hannah and her husband, a Tattler found them online for ยฃ690. Just the other day a hun bought a brand new oven after Rancho begged for one on behalf of someone from the launderette, yet she's walking around in ยฃ700 boots ๐Ÿคท
- Seb got roped in to an advert for a tutoring service, let's hope he refused to cooperate until he got his phone back!
- Rochelle filmed herself being kissed and cuddled by Wilby, unfortunately the sweet moment was ruined by her saying "why do you have to do it with so much force", and paying more attention to the phone than her son showing affection ๐Ÿ˜”
- The Clampetts were off to pick a Christmas tree ๐ŸŽ„ bit premature to be buying a real one, but luckily Ranch has eleventy billion #gifted vacuums to clean up all those needles! Joyce did the manual work of going through the trees, while the most beautiful woman in his world filmed and whined. #couplegoals
- she plugged the Patreon with a rambling answer to a question she'd had about the school playground. She reckons some of her "worse online trolls" are there, and referred to when she was heavily pregnant with Wilbert - which funnily enough was the same time people started asking questions about the PayPal money and where it had gone ๐Ÿง she said she didn't go to the school throughout the whole month of July 2019 because of it (even though the school would have broken up half way through the month, a couple of weeks doesn't sound so dramatic though, does it?).
- Lunch out with Arsetrid and Simon for the second day in a row, this time with tagalong Stabby Jo (probably hastily invited after Tattlers noted that after being a permanent fixture in the hamster cage house she hadn't been seen since the Halloween party).
- Seb was telling Joyce about his train journey, unfortunately Joyce was pissed and slurring while telling his son that he was boring and monotonous (takes one to know one Sloshy), while Raq filmed and snorted.
- Gangsta Granny dropped round some home made flapjacks, which Wilby threw all over the sofa, and then piled up in his bowl. Instead of taking them off him and giving him a healthy breakfast, Rachey just filmed him. Clearly she can't deal with him when he's told "no".
- Time for the dots of doom. This time, a video she had already posted on her Patreon account, but decided to share on her main page as well. Wilby's had a review with the health visitor, and he's missed all his milestones, scored very high on some aspects and very low on others. Cue much lip wobbling, gnashing of (too many) teeth and hand wringing, so much so that some Tattlers started to feel sorry for her! Never fear though, not a single tear was actually shed, despite her best efforts, and she followed it up with a plug for the Patreon. That's right folks, she's happy to share "Wilby's World", but only if she can make money out of it! Whenever you think she can't get any lower, she manages to pull something else out of her arse.
- Rejoice! Wilbert can feed himself a yoghurt! If only they'd let him try before instead of wandering the house playing in the toilet, he could have been doing it for ages ๐Ÿคท
- Raq, Emily and the two Jos farted about putting a Christmas tree up at the launderette (with Rach making sure to mention "that's an expensive tree!").
- Dots of doom, with Wilby on her knee watching Peppa Pig. Then she started blowing bubbles, and he didn't know whether to look at the bubbles or the screen. She said she went to the cinema with Josh (for only the second time in the whole time they've been together). What a coincidence, she bumped into a hun who was there with an autistic child! She's had loads of questions about taking Wilby out. He has a routine and doesn't like it being interrupted, and will bite and kick if she tries to pick him up. But before Wilby if she'd seen someone with a child she would have gone over (would she bollocks, she'd have texted her bitchy little group of employees slagging them off). She then compared him to a dog on a walk not getting tired ๐Ÿ˜ฌ and said that one day about 50 people were staring at her because of Wilby. Raq hun, if anyone was staring it was probably because of your ridiculous scrunchie and ugly cardigan combo. She said Wilby doesn't understand anything that I'm saying to him". She's "frightened to go out because it's embarrassing". What a delightful way to talk about your child.
- Wilby is "obsessed" with the Christmas tree. Rach filmed him looking at it, and she asked him 3 times "do you love it".
- Finally, she's done a story about domestic abuse (you know, that thing she promised she would 'shout about" and then didn't mention again for weeks).
- They're already looking at another property to expand the patchwork shitshow launderette. Maybe do something useful with the one you've got, hun.
- Turns out the Christmas trees and decorations for the launderette and Ratchet's house have both been donated ๐Ÿ™„
- Ratshit and Emily announced their Christmas campaign for the Patchwork cafe/launderette/shitshow centre. They want to give gifts to the families that use the centre, and instead of giving lots of people small gifts, they want and give fewer families their "dream Christmas". So they've set up an Amazon wishlist, including items such as Kindles, expensive hair and shower gel sets, gift cards for Vue, Costa, Asos, Primark and H&M, Xbox live and restaurants. There are also items such as wrapping paper and scissors. A Tattler added up the cost of the gifts requested and it came to ยฃ15,000. That's not a typo, it's FIFTEEN THOUSAND POUNDS. Considering that just last week, Racket showed over ยฃ1000 worth of toys from Very that she was gifted and paid to advertise, and she's now asking her followers to donate a disgusting amount of money that she can take all the glory for. Her and Emily are going to dress up as elves to deliver items to the families. They also shared the full address of the launderette so that people can drop donations in. So secure!
- Raq filmed Wilby feeding himself cereal with a spoon. He's gone from being unable to feed himself to using a spoon in a few days. Who'd have thought a bit of help and encouragement could make such a difference? All of bloody Tattle, that's who. Unfortunately he was still transfixed by the tablet screen so he soon lost interest, but it's a start for the poor lad.
- after pretending to cry all week over Wilby's needs and his love of routine, Raq ditched him to catch the train to London with Edie, Joyce and Stabby's son. Edie annoyed all other travellers by singing out loud on the train. Turns out it's all for some PR event (no idea what for as I couldn't be arsed to watch it all). Apparently Edie and Stabby's son are now besties, thought he was Isaac's bestie ๐Ÿคท she probably didn't want to take I on a trip away over one of her own spawn.
- She did a shout out to some PT who's "come on board" with the patchwork shithole launderette. No idea how or why a PT fits in with the cafe/launderette/drop in centre/venue for Rachey's adverts vibe of the place, but here we are.
- she quickly dropped in that Betsy moved out for a week.
- over on the Patreon, Rancid posted a long, barely legible monologue about how she had a tit childhood because her mum had had a tit childhood, basically throwing all of her family members under the bus and blaming them for all her issues. And she might re-write her first book (no doubt because she's fallen out with some of the people who featured in it now, so wants to add in how they are toxic as well).

Many thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 for being our super secret undercover mole on the Patreon account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Fabulous recap it always amuses me reading them!!!

After reading her my life part 2, she's bleeping deluded isn't she?! Even the bit where she's talking about what she (fake) remembers about her mum. It was so amazingly perfect, making cakes and holding hands and skipping down the road into the sunset. Like a fairy story... it just doesn't ring true!! If you're going to lie at least make it somewhat bloody believable.

I've come to the only logical conclusion that explains it all. She smokes crack. Full time. No doubt about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I shall be sure to decorate my gifted tree with triffid-like decorations, get my kid to gaze at it and screech "do you love iiiiiiiit"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she keeps mentioning trolls in almost every post lately maks me thing something is going on in the back ground and she's laying the ground work to get out of any tit hitting the fan.

Apart from 1 photo when uncle john visited B hasn't been seen since Halloween.

S - only appeared in an advert.

T - hasn't been acting up to the cameras during the dots of death as much

I - we only saw his arm in the advert he did. Someone said a while back his mum had photos of him at his Grandma's, I assume that's his maternal grandmother, can't see Granny Marshall sending ex Mrs marshall photos ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ so maybe he is staying with them more since the SS reports.

J - isn't shown getting pissed anymore

Stabby Jo - was awol for 3 weeks

PA Jo - has all R's money and deals with everything

She's up to something and I can't wait to see what it is.

Reactions: 38
Lovely shot of the hobbit bedroom with the toilet roll next to the bed
AAE44342-25F2-473D-8185-6756F6A1626E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Same tit different day rach. You talk that much tit you need to give your gob a rest and wipe the skids off your lips.
Re hashing the same lies over and over it must be exhausting putting up with her.
People follow you rach because they want to see happy outcomes to crappy situations that people find themselves in through d.v or tough times. They want to feel like their making a difference with their (long lost) donations.
Your supposed to be a saviour of women and children and yet all you really do is tear down and rip into your own flesh and blood constantly. Not to mention the other poor fuckers who find themselves connected to you through ex's. Just give it a rest and put your phone away for once. I promise you noone gives a tit and your kids deserve a future that's not full of embarrassment caused by their mothers lack of attention seeking on the internet.

Reactions: 24
I donโ€™t know if my heart is hardening with age, but I honestly do not know what kind of trauma she could talk about and Iโ€™d feel sorry for her. I just donโ€™t care about her at all. Sheโ€™s not a good person

I hope she mentions trolls more, shouts about tattle from the rooftops, then more people will open their eyes to her

Reactions: 30
She will be busy removing anyone called Lucy from special insta and patraen this morning ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I donโ€™t get why the huns are so fascinated by her past either, why do the huns care?! She needs to forgive and move on and stop dredging up the past, itโ€™s so unhealthy and pointless. If she is happy as she makes out then she shouldnโ€™t need to go look back constantly. It can only make me think she is still unhappy and looking for answers, maybe get a new therapist?

Reactions: 20
She talks so much tit. When she was saying about this Kirsty being passive aggressive- pot kettle! She keeps mentioning trolls but being really aggressive surely her huns must think wtf she on about?
Wilby is very much like my cousins little boy - heโ€™s 7 now and a big lad, non - verbal so can get aggressive when letting out his frustrations , heโ€™s a beautiful boy and we all love him dearly.He has really hurt his older sister and mum physically a few times before but they deal with it, heโ€™s smashed TVs etc. you have to really be on the ball when youโ€™re with him - I really do wonder how sheโ€™s going to cope as Wibble gets bigger and stronger. She better get herself booked in to some classes etc because I canโ€™t see her coping, sheโ€™s going to really push it on her Instagram though (for money, heโ€™s just another cash cow)
Wilbys world (๐Ÿคข) Sounds like Wallys World from national lampoons vacation.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.