PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy coincidence that the one day she goes to the cinema she manages to bump into someone with their children, (one who is autistic)....and on the same week she has alluded that W is autistic.....such good timing Rach 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just because 'Wilby can't understand' what shes saying why is it ok for her to sit with him on her lap swearing like that?! 'Bastard, wanker, tit, bleeping hell'. How about get of your phone and sit with some books showing him colours, textures, shapes etc. Mouth like a sewer. Its embarrassing. And when playing with bubbles turn the screen off. Hes going to be over stimulated, any toddler would be. About time she got some common sense and booked onto some parenting classes at the Patchwork Launderette instead of fannying around with a xmas tree.

Reactions: 38
I read an article in the guardian today about what a hellhole tattle is, and rach is mentioned without being named. A Devon based influencer who’s had social services called on her apparently..

Rach that was the dentist mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Only just noticed those pink leggings are far too small but she has dressed herself by catapult today.
The dots of death is like a slow motion car crash of her having a breakdown, the lies are getting more extravagant and ridiculous.
View attachment 885580
I unfollowed her a while ago (my Instagram is a much nicer place now 😂) but I pop over here every now and again to catch up, and I just have one question;

Wtf does she look like? 😱 she’s only 7 years older than me and she looks older than my Nan

WTF does she look like 😂
Snap!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just because 'Wilby can't understand' what shes saying why is it ok for her to sit with him on her lap swearing like that?! 'Bastard, wanker, tit, bleeping hell'. How about get of your phone and sit with some books showing him colours, textures, shapes etc. Mouth like a sewer. Its embarrassing. And when playing with bubbles turn the screen off. Hes going to be over stimulated, any toddler would be. About time she got some common sense and booked onto some parenting classes at the Patchwork Launderette instead of fannying around with a xmas tree.
And actually, I would guess that Wilby probably does understand. Just because he can't speak doesn't mean he doesn't listen and take things in. But of course she won't think of that, will she 🙄

WTF does she look like 😂
I have 2 questions regarding her choice of outfit:

1 - what the duck?
2 - what the tit?

I'm no fashionista, mostly I wear leggings and a hoodie, all accessorised with cat hair, but I don't look like I've time travelled without my clothes and had to dress myself from a bargain bin at a charity shop!

Any minute now "for everyone who's asking about my leggings.....". Does the camel toe come with them or is that all your own hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So… when they go away for these weekends and midweek trips do the people she leaves him with know these routines? I just couldn’t justify leaving my child knowing he needed me because I knew how he liked things done.

also -“we never go to the cinema”

that’s because you’re always out for dinner or lunch or away!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t act like it was a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How thick is she exactly? And how much parenting has she ever actually done? Why is it “lush” that the parent at the cinema was taking her 7 year old autistic child? It’s normal, where I come from? Our local independent has autism-friendly sessions too, so you don’t even have to worry about making too much noise etc, it’s also quieter volume than regular sessions. My kids were both quite sensitive to noise as small children, they both used ear defenders for cinema, theatre and fireworks etc until they were 8 or so. It’s like she’s the one who lives in a bubble where she has no bleeping clue how to parent properly.

Reactions: 36
There’s something quite deliciously Roald Dahl about the way she’s got uglier on the outside, as she’s got uglier on the inside. She’ll grow a great big wart on the end of her nose soon. I thought she was really pretty a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So… when they go away for these weekends and midweek trips do the people she leaves him with know these routines? I just couldn’t justify leaving my child knowing he needed me because I knew how he liked things done.

also -“we never go to the cinema”

that’s because you’re always out for dinner or lunch or away!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t act like it was a treat.
They never go to the cinema because there isn't a bar where she can force herself to down cocktails and shots.

How dare you! She lacks the depth and warmth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder why they now pay people to bring him up rather than dumping him on be kind all the time. She never seems to have him anymore.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why they now pay people to bring him up rather than dumping him on be kind all the time. She never seems to have him anymore.
Probably because he’s hard work and she’s 17 and would rather be out with her mates.

Reactions: 20
Hey Rach I know you read here, tune in to BBC 1 on Wednesday 1st December 9Pm and watch

Christine and Paddy Mcguinness Documentary called “Autism and Our Family”
Their 3 children twins age 8 and their 5 year old have autism (and they’ve never shown their faces on social media) but they do openly discuss their children’s Autism.

maybe you could pick up some tips from them both seems as you and Pc plod ignored the “Trolls” who were offering advice and you stated you were “
Trained to diagnose autism and Asperger’s”
but failed to recognise your owns sons behaviour.

Reactions: 31
The point about all children is that they are all neurologically different. There is a level of neurological normality. My son was never bothered by the cinema. He loved it. But he hated small claustrophobic environments like restaurants and was an absolute nightmare. There is no point in relating the stories of other women and how lush they were. She needs to learn what Wilby needs and she needs to plan activities and outings and care settings that play to his strengths. At the moment careering from one thing to another that suits her narrative is NOT helping him.

Reactions: 21
I had a look at E's boyfs profile and neither R or J follow him and he doesn't follow them. They're all usually following the same people, which makes me think he wants to keep his distance from them. Either he's just a sensible lad or something has gone on.
I think this distancing started when R celebrated on her stories Emily’s alleged first report to social services.
I imagine her boyfriend’s ex would have had concerns about social services involvement, as might her sons extended family.
I know if my child was going to stay for part of the week at a home where child safety concerns had been raised, I’d be asking questions. Gob-shite Gail probably doesn’t think that some people won’t find it all hilarious.

Reactions: 27
I took a bit of a break from the thread and I’m trying to catch up so sorry if this has been covered.

Has anyone picked up the change of address on the laundrettes companies house record? I knew she was rubbish at safeguarding and hasn’t done much to hide the location but surely this takes the biscuit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.