PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think it’s ten times more embarrassing for Wibble to been seen out with that hideous mess snorting like a pig every two seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jut seen W on the latest video and he is an adorable little boy….but I find it very strange how she had her breakdown on Monday and by Wednesday he can use a spoon, eat an apple and say a new word. I think with much more interaction he will come on leaps and bounds.
Perhaps whoever babysat for him on Tuesday night when she was at the cinema helped with that….and clearly before doing W bedtime (but he needs routine) if there was a 7 year old child with autism there at the same time. Or is that another make believe character she has thrown in to suit her narrative again. For someone who claims to have spent years in that field, how she was surprised about the use of ear defenders to help with sensory overload is beyond me. Don’t most people, those who don’t spend hours with their phone shoved in their faces just know these things? Wonder if the HV suggested that excessive use of an iPad may not be helping him.

Reactions: 22
Love how in the guardian article they don’t use R’s name. Not that she’s worried about sending more people here and them learning the truth of course……

Reactions: 14
Thank you! This whole time all she has done is talk about autism like is a nasty disease. Being autistic is not life limiting. I know it comes with challenges because of people like R but equally people with autism can be ridiculously intelligent, and absolutely excel in work etc. I’ve dated, worked with and friend last with people with autism - at no point did I even consider them to have a disability. I also know there are amazing services for children with autism run by experts in their field. Of course she prefers the drama of the perceived negatives as that’s where the money lies.
My niece has developmental delays, autism, poor eyesight and brain damage yet is the most amazing 12 year old I know.

Her parents would never sell her to make money because they are aware of how vulnerable she is and how she needs protecting more than a typical 12 year old.

What a shame that someone like Rachel, and her 18 years experience, is totally failing her son to the point where she can't even see it but can see the pound signs?!

It's almost like Rachel lied about her experience and we all know that she never lies about anything.....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With any luck his first proper sentence will be "no I don't bleeping love it, now piss off and get that phone out of my face, you mad, snorting cowbag" 🤞
Well this is my favourite post this morning... could you imagine it 😂 that made me laugh.

She would some how manage not to 'accidently' film that though wouldn't she.

Hopefully he follows in Sebs footsteps and learns to say tattle bastards in the same patronising way he claps 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do believe there will be a diagnosis in the end for W but I also believe that a big part in his developmental delays are down to tit parenting, tit diet from day 1 and constant screen time. But R being the manipulative snake that she is, she's used him to boost her numbers on patreon!

Reactions: 28
I was a caregiver for a 2.5 year old who wasn't talking much. I suggested to his parents that we remove his dummy during the day (sleep only) and I made a plan of ways to encourage him to talk and expose him to language - asking questions, giving him time to communicate to "answer", listening to kids music and the radio, singing, reading books. etc I'm a natural talker anyway so I narrated things all the time. Within a few months he went from not saying much to always talking and parroting everything! He'd talk my ear off all day long 😆 Perhaps Wilby does have some developmental delays, but also with time and energy put in, it can make a difference! Take away the ipad (biggest pet peeve personally, kids zone out on them so much, how can he pay attention?), focus solely on him, give him opportunities to "answer" his own way, stop constantly saying "do you love it, do you love it" because that is so bleeping irritating I'm surprised he doesn't smack you Rach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and actually MAKE A PLAN for your child! I can't comprehend how she's had 3 children yet seems to have no bleeping clue how to actually parent??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was a caregiver for a 2.5 year old who wasn't talking much. I suggested to his parents that we remove his dummy during the day (sleep only) and I made a plan of ways to encourage him to talk and expose him to language - asking questions, giving him time to communicate to "answer", listening to kids music and the radio, singing, reading books. etc I'm a natural talker anyway so I narrated things all the time. Within a few months he went from not saying much to always talking and parroting everything! He'd talk my ear off all day long 😆 Perhaps Wilby does have some developmental delays, but also with time and energy put in, it can make a difference! Take away the ipad (biggest pet peeve personally, kids zone out on them so much, how can he pay attention?), focus solely on him, give him opportunities to "answer" his own way, stop constantly saying "do you love it, do you love it" because that is so bleeping irritating I'm surprised he doesn't smack you Rach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and actually MAKE A PLAN for your child! I can't comprehend how she's had 3 children yet seems to have no bleeping clue how to actually parent??
I think it's clear that R's girls were probably brought up by others (a mix of paid childcare and help from family etc) as she worked, and Joyce's boys were brought up by their mum. Five kids between them and yet neither of them have any idea of what to do, how to speak etc. Even on the odd occasion he's sitting at the table while they're eating one of their 17 roast dinners a week, he's turned towards the tablet that's on the worktop 🤷

Reactions: 28
I do believe there will be a diagnosis in the end for W but I also believe that a big part in his developmental delays are down to tit parenting, tit diet from day 1 and constant screen time. But R being the manipulative snake that she is, she's used him to boost her numbers on patreon!
Yes! You really have to put so much effort in to get a child on the spectrum to communicate! Especially as many of them don't feel the need to - especially those who have a lower level of functioning (I know that's not the "right" way to describe it, but those who need a lot of support). I have said this before, but you can see clearly that Wilby really wants that interaction, even if it's just a clap and a "well done" and they really need to work with that.

Reactions: 13
A toddler fascinated with a christmas tree 😮 who would have thought it hey?! I thought she could not possibly top the word 'lush' for most cringe then she starts with the 'do you love it, do you love it' arrrgghhh please W start talking and tell her to shut up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The difference is though most parents want to help their children to develop and progress and will move heaven and earth to do so.

The longer this idiot can leave Wilby as he is, the more profitable he will be.

She's not as stupid or as ditzy as she portrays to be.

Reactions: 17
A toddler fascinated with a christmas tree 😮 who would have thought it hey?! I thought she could not possibly top the word 'lush' for most cringe then she starts with the 'do you love it, do you love it' arrrgghhh please W start talking and tell her to shut up!
I haven't watched yet, but how easy is it to engage with him over a Christmas tree? Point out the different colours and shapes etc. Talk about how the lights twinkle, what tinsel feels like. If only she would bleeping bother to speak to him, instead of just filming all the bastard time 🤷

Reactions: 29
As a bog standard parent or even just an onlooker to that little event I would not be saying, do you laaavveeee ittttttt (definitely trolling us) I'd be naming the shapes and colours and can you say treeeee, etc etc but Rachet would far rather get a rise out of us Tattlers than actually try and help her son, diawledig 🙄

Reactions: 17
Shoot me down if I’m wrong. The whole Willy not speaking. My youngest didn’t speak til she was over 2 mainly because she had us and people around her that understood her noises and what she meant. It wasn’t until we encouraged it she started saying what she wanted she always understood and could do it but didn’t need to. I don’t know anything about children with extra needs but I’m just curious is it that especially because he has so many people around him that can just give him what he wants without him asking.
I know a lot of people in this thread disagree with me but I feel the same way - in my eyes Wilby appears more like the severely neglected children you find in awful East European orphanages than a child with autism. The fact that he’s starting to pick stuff up with more interaction gives me more evidence of that I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of people in this thread disagree with me but I feel the same way - in my eyes Wilby appears more like the severely neglected children you find in awful East European orphanages than a child with autism. The fact that he’s starting to pick stuff up with more interaction gives me more evidence of that I think.
I was thinking this and didn’t want to say, perhaps he is just way behind on his milestones due to them not interacting with him and pissing off away at every opportunity, I think he is picking things up quite quickly now they are interacting with him more.

Could this be why SS was called perhaps the nursery or child minder he used to go too actually contacted them and not a so called troll.

The wilbys world is getting on my nervous already 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.