PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said, there is so much they all could be doing as a family.
If he can’t talk, has she tried makaton? Has she got him any picture cards to try to get him to talk?
Saying “do you love it” isn’t helping him.
Once my daughter started nursery we had a sen teacher go in and only just started speech and language (she’s 4)

she will have to go private. She can’t change the nhs. We’re lucky to bloody have them. Maybe she could use the centre as a resource place for people on the waiting list and pay for the services herself.
If he goes nursery still, they will do Makaton with him. My nursery teaches all the kids that and we then follow it up at home. She was also gifted loads of flash cards and stuff for the women's centre too so she has no excuse really. I'm sure some desperate hun who owns a business will be happy for her to advertise flash cards on her stories, I mean come on, thats the only time she will show Wilby them, if she's paid to do so

Reactions: 23
The video of W with the apple reinforces the fact she will never say no to him or correct his behaviour and any diagnosis he may receive will (in her mind) justify this! W is going to go to school never having heard the word no and he will be a nightmare. I can guarantee R will take the view that the teachers are the issue and don't know how to deal with W whilst continue to ignore her own lax parenting of him.

Reactions: 33
Talk about your son again, get "choked up" again, advertise chewing gum........

You can't make this tit up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well duck me that didn’t take long!

That’s it now, topic dismissed. What’s the betting that she over reacted to the HV visit on Monday, got her ego boost from the huns and has now realised from their messages that actually being a parent of a child with special needs is not a bleeping gimmick you can over dramatise in order to sell for money and attention. As with Talullah’s supposed needs, Wibbles will be barely mentioned again and she’ll use ‘trolls’ as an excuse, when actually it’s because she bit off more than she could chew.

She’s a proper lunatic 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a pattern that is plain and clear with our Ms. Hambleton….. 1) She likes to blame anything and anyone for her shortcomings…… 2) She wants everyone else to scoop her up and pick up the pieces and do everything for her (PA Jo, Emily, Housemaid Jo, Podcast man).
Wilby hasn’t even had a diagnosis yet. She’s known something might be up for a while because of ‘bastards on the internet’ voicing concerns for the poor boy. Crying now isn’t going to help him. She’d rip off a limb to be part of his world…… NEWSFLASH RACH, YOUR ARE HIS WORLD!!!!!AND YOU ARE FAILING HIM MASSIVELY! Put the phone down, stop filming his every move and get down to Wilby’s level. Find out about Makaton so that communication is easier. Find a really good nursery/pre school and tell them the concerns that have been discussed with the health visitor and they will observe him while waiting for an official diagnosis and get him ready for school. Nurseries are amazing places nowadays.
Jeez! It’s not rocket science. Parenting IS hard, and yes it’s ok to cry sometimes, but in this case there is so much that can be done to support the poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just caught up with this thread - regarding the apple, Rachel would have been better to cut the apple up put in a dish and sit chatting with Wilby and engage him, talk about the colour of the apple, the texture, how good it is for him and praise him for eating it . All the while encouraging his hand to eye co ordination and sitting down calmly to eat. Instead it’s all ‘life through a lens’ and everything recorded for desperate content .

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's got to be her shittest ad yet hasn't it?

Can anyone explain why she's still speaking and it moves to the next dot before she's finished?! I know I haven't explained that very well at all but it drives me bleeping nuts! It's like the dots of death run into each other and overlap. Still not explained it properly but hopefully one of you knows what I'm on about 😂

Just the scrunchy?
I don't think anyone else has answered. Stories on Insta have a time limit. 5 seconds duration for images and 15 seconds for video. Something I think most "influencers" do is probably pre-record a vid to upload, or maybe use stories to record it in one go and the story function breaks it into the 15 second chunks. This results in what we see with Rach where she hasn't finished talking before it moves on to the next chunk

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't joined in much over the last couple of days (just busy with work and life!) but I've been keeping up and my thoughts on her "Wilby's World" ramble have already been said by you lot. So much whining and trying to muster up a real tear (without success), followed up by a plug for her Patreon 🤯 every time you think she's sunk to the lowest she can, she manages to find another level doesn't she? And all the reposts of arselicking messages from her huns 🤢

Will she still be bleeping off to Bristol to love Josh the hardest ever, leaving her non-verbal child who "loves routine" with a babysitter? Mind you, his parents being absent is actually part of his routine now 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Also, she sobbed that this was all new and the first time they’d been through this…didn’t she post literally weeks ago that tallulah is in the process of being assessed for ASD? Eh!? She just ducking makes it up as she goes along doesn’t she.
Tallulah’s has only just been picked up though so it doesn’t seem to be holding her back from ‘normal’ life too much. Wilby’s is different. He’s a toddler. R doesn’t know if he will ever speak, if he will be able to go to mainstream school, if he will be independent. Surely anybody with children can see that that would be heartbreaking. We all want our children to have a perfectly polished life so any hurdles are hard. His hurdles could be huge.
I do think that she has known that this was coming for a long time though. Maybe if she’d raised her concerns a year ago when it was obvious he would have been much closer to diagnosis by now.

Reactions: 14
Tallulah’s has only just been picked up though so it doesn’t seem to be holding her back from ‘normal’ life too much. Wilby’s is different. He’s a toddler. R doesn’t know if he will ever speak, if he will be able to go to mainstream school, if he will be independent. Surely anybody with children can see that that would be heartbreaking. We all want our children to have a perfectly polished life so any hurdles are hard. His hurdles could be huge.
I do think that she has known that this was coming for a long time though. Maybe if she’d raised her concerns a year ago when it was obvious he would have been much closer to diagnosis by now.
We all saw how much he came on after being in nursery or day care for 2/3 weeks. He started clapping his hands, saying wow, attempting signing. Just think how further on he would be if those two twats spoke to him, encouraged him, played with him etc etc etc. Instead they parked him in front of a screen and shoved sugary foods in his mouth, literally! They mock his frustration, laugh at his sensory problems, film him in complete silence. I could go on and on. They have already failed him massively.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
But he can talk, recently his speech has started to develop, limited and delayed but shes shown him several times saying "wow" and there was something else. So her saying "were facing the reality that Wilby is going to be non verbal" is a farce at this point after he has started using words... not for the past few months when he didn't. Not disputing he definitely has traits at all, I think these have been discussed for at least 12 months on here... pay attention Rach! He's never been taught! Where ever it was he was going to nursery or childcare he came on leaps and bounds in that very short space of time, using words, clapping, waving etc.. that speaks volumes!
Call me a troll but neither R or J do not interact with that child a) enough b) in an age appropriate manner. We know this because we are repeatedly shown it. Wilby has never been allowed to do anything for himself be it "meal times" without someone in his face, if its not Rach with her phone its Edie picking him up every 2 mins. He doesn't even sit at the table at meal times with finger food! Whilst I can empathise that a diagnosis is difficult my son is ASD and my daughter is currently undergoing assessment, and it is difficult. However Wilby does not yet have a diagnosis and I do think alot of these milestones he is not hitting, he will do with the correct guidance, he's clearly a clever boy who picks things up quickly. I think in Rachs head an autism diagnosis validates his developmental delays and that they are not down to her parenting. That boy needs time and nurturing, and teaching and I bet he will thrive autism or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There is no low she will sink to for a quick buck. She would sell her soul to airwaves gum for a quid.
I just hope that W gets everything he needs - including the routine.
But Bristol calls, eh Rach?

Reactions: 13
A diagnosis would be a great way of sweeping all their parenting faults under the rug. What a shame a little boy who clearly has additional needs is being parented by a pair of morons who can’t meet even basic ones. ☹

Reactions: 30
A diagnosis would be a great way of sweeping all their parenting faults under the rug. What a shame a little boy who clearly has additional needs is being parented by a pair of morons who can’t meet even basic ones. ☹
She loves being able to point the finger at anyone except herself and her useless ballsack of a husband. How many months has she been saying "he's a lockdown baby, he isn't used to people", when firstly he's not even a lockdown baby (having had 8 months of normal life before Covid hit), and secondly they ignored lockdown rules, having all and sundry parading through the house, visiting gangsta granny, and going here, there and everywhere. Now she's got something else to hang on to that's not her fault. It's clear that Wilby does have additional needs, but as all my wise Tattle bastard mates have already said, he has been failed since the day he was born, being paraded in front of a camera, brought out to pose in yet another #gifted outfit, or to star in an advert. The lack of interaction, healthy diet, inclusion in family life, routine, age-appropriate toys etc would make life difficult for a neurotypical child, let alone one with extra needs.

As @Upandunder said above, he CAN speak, we have heard him. He says "wow", he learned to say "ta" at soft play with Raq's mate, and we heard him trying to say "daddy" or "dada" when stacking blocks with Joyce the other week (although neither of them seemed to notice). So crying and saying that he might never talk is taking the piss.

Reactions: 23
I honestly wouldn’t give it to much thought.

She got what she wanted, more people paying for Instagram content via Patreon. During the week she is palming Wibble off on that woman called Lucy Pearce (who seems to already have her hands full,) and cocking around with her ‘team.’ (Paid by the huns mates.) Then at the weekend she’s anywhere, with anyone who’ll have her and Josh.

She doesn’t give a rats arse about any of those kids in any significant way. She just didn’t want to be criticised for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She got what she wanted, more people paying for Instagram content via Patreon.
I totally agree.
Same as with the previous troll rant I mentioned earlier.

He is trying to speak/communicate, he's just not encouraged by them when he does. It's very sad to watch how little they stimulate him.

Reactions: 19
Tallulah’s has only just been picked up though so it doesn’t seem to be holding her back from ‘normal’ life too much. Wilby’s is different. He’s a toddler. R doesn’t know if he will ever speak, if he will be able to go to mainstream school, if he will be independent. Surely anybody with children can see that that would be heartbreaking.
I don’t think most people would use this situation to advertise a money making scheme, though would they?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.