PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Rachy maybe not film yourself bashing S with a plastic bottle then perhaps someone wouldn’t have called SS

Reactions: 13
Remember when she was with Emily that time (back in the days when E was the live-in nanny and skivvy), and she mentioned Emily having her first report to SS from "the trolls", laughing and snorting like it was a badge of honour? Like anyone who has a social media following should expect to be reported to Social Services all the time?
I’ve never heard Katie Ellison* mention being reported to SS but then she doesn’t share her kids at their most vulnerable and tell them that strangers are to be approached because they will look out for them 🙄 (*other influencers are available but I don’t follow any others who share their children).

Reactions: 9
Why did she say she was running out of time for posts then do the advert? Can you not post as much as you want?
U can only upload so many before instagram knock the first ones off before the 24hours ends I think. So she probably didn't want some garbage she posted before to stop showing 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another shot of Josh's haggard old chops on Facetime just for @FridaK 😂😂😂
God help the poor bastard who had to call him 😂. Bet it was like banging your head on a brick wall.

“We’ve had a referral about your kids Mr Marshall.”

“Oh Rach says it’s the trolls. Don’t worry about it, just follow her Instagram. She’s the most beautiful woman I know.”

“No Mr Marshall, it’s actually someone you know, we have a name it’s…..”

“Wait, just let me FaceTime Rach and make sure we can fit this in before we are away at the weekend”

“Well we only really need to talk to you Mr Marshall.”

“LaLaLaLaLa can’t do it without her LaLaLaLa Trolls, Trolls, Trolls.”

😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You know, she actually makes me laugh when she posts those private messages between anyone she can call a "friend", especially if its another influencer. Its like she has to prove that she actually has friends 🤣 over compensating again. Look how many influencers and "Internet people" come and go from her life. Its all just for personal gain and never genuine friendship. Its quite pathetic really

Reactions: 23
It’s Rach. Her whole life is one big lie so unless I see/hear evidence I believe nothing. We all know how she likes to elaborate for sympathy, which in turn gets the engagement, which then gets the ads.

Reactions: 18
I would be humiliated if I got an SS call 🙈 if even be mortified if the school called me about something! I imagine tho that this time it would be Seb getting the attention from school. From what she tells us school for him is a shitshow and neither parent seem to support him or the school in trying to improve things. She has bog all respect for authority and is raising her kids to be exactly the same. But they get great reports from their minimum wage underage jobs so yeah 🎉 that’s a great start to adulthood 🙈

Reactions: 26
On a side note, how many of those hideous tops with the big ruched sleeves does she have? I’ve seen black, red and beige ( pack of three methinks?) but I really think they do nothing for her.,,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Could be her underage daughter out drinking, her other daughter prancing round in a bra, her son running unsupervised next to a busy road, Josh's alcohol consumption, kids being left unsupervised....I could go on. All I know is if SS were called on me even once I'd be off socia media like a flash. It's not a joke
This is what I don’t get- most people would be the same, they certainly wouldn’t shout about it on social media and they’d take time to step back and think why they had been contacted. She lives in her own little world and I actually think she believes she can do no wrong.

Does anyone think it’s strange how her stories with s talking about getting his phone that she’s covered his chest up with the remote ? Like when he moved the remote moved to cover him ? When normally she’s never bothered filming him nearly half naked many times before

Reactions: 9
Well it can't be Seb, he's had his phone confiscated 😂
Joyce showing his fatherly love telling him if he doesn't get out of the room he's not getting his phone until after Christmas. I said the other day there she's showing S a lot but maybe it's I they've had the call about and that's why he's not been mentioned since the dirty shoes carryon?

• Sad
So to round it up, so no one else has to sit through it 😴Rachel dressed up like an old lady to let everyone know she is the kindest person alive-again. Pointing out that she offered to order her mum (who left her before she was born) a new mattress, she only said order though, so I expect mum will get a bill in due course. She also told how she bought her a new Hoover. Selfless as always.
She explained how her mum had had cancer, with very much, feel sorry for ME vibe.

Then passive aggressively told has said called Josh. How any one can call SS on this kind, generous woman. Letting all her huns know what a victim she is and how horrible the trolls are should take in a few more quid through stupid people feeling sorry for her.
Thank you 😂😂 got about 6 dots in and gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know seb is probably s nightmare and pushed the boundaries but the way josh speaks to him is disgusting and for her to sit there sniggering and upload it. The kids clearly bthink being filmed is normal. So tragic and I really feel for the boys mum

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I know seb is probably s nightmare and pushed the boundaries but the way josh speaks to him is disgusting and for her to sit there sniggering and upload it. The kids clearly bthink being filmed is normal. So tragic and I really feel for the boys mum
He pushes the boundaries because he hasn’t been given any good advice otherwise. Child hasn’t been parented at all. I wouldn’t even know what I would do if I was watching as his mum. I’d be devastated to think of the opportunity he might have had at school and to see them snigger at his behaviour and the way they talk to him. He is a nightmare for a reason-he needs guidance, parented. He like Wilby is a failed child

Reactions: 35
Surely the SS call must have to have personal details etc for them to warrant actually calling them? How bizarre to then advertise the fact that this has happened to the “insta” world.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.