PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is 14 and I’d just tell him to get a fork. It wouldn’t be optional - if you want some noodles, get a fork. There you go, easy.

Reactions: 20
Is your 12 year old available next week? 😂
Because I struggle getting mine to shower, let alone help with jobs

My 6 year old walks on the sidewalk, throws out garbage too.
In her defence though she is the third and has been partly raised by YouTube
🤣 12 year old would be more than happy to help with jobs (he even volunteers at Cubs for fun 🤷🏼‍♀️), 11 year old is with your child on the showering front and has to be bribed to do basic chores 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she sounded poorly when talking to Seb… perhaps the work load is too much and she’s run herself down poor love…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Rach, stop sharing pictures of E sleeping. It's weird! Yes, children are lovely when they sleep but the only person I'd share with is my boys Dad. Not on a public SM page with over 200k followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Her page is now SOOOOO boring. I kinda miss the - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - stories just for entertainment purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these “patchwork” collaborations she’s doing, again the only people losing out are the followers who are wazzing money on overpriced shite 🙄
Aye the kid knows what’s gonna get her air time at this point.
my 11 year old recently got all her barbies out, she’s asked for some for Christmas. I love the fashionistas so we’ve quite the eclectic bunch tbh. She’s also asked for makeup, and clothes. It’s sad really, like she has to act this way to impress her mum

Reactions: 8
What a bleep. "We've saved £200 a year" like she doesn't drop more than that in one go on a hideous cardigan 🙄
Apols...I'm way behind..but exactly, she could save more than that if she were to stop buying North Face coats for 2 year olds

Reactions: 13
Her page is now SOOOOO boring. I kinda miss the - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - stories just for entertainment purposes.
I agree. I miss the dots of death. Not that I watched them but it always meant i had plenty of lunchtime and evening reading on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a strange Christmas list Edie has? Bed sheets, blankets and clothes? Why would a child age 7/8 ask for those
Find that really sad. My girls 7 and 9 have asked for Barbie things, sylvanian families, arts and crafts, sewing machine. I take them to primark for a treat to buy new pjs and fluffy socks and well bed sheets they have 2 sets each. I know she has older sisters but shes grown up to fast. Maybe shes asking her dad for toys? It does say mums house list. It's all too common these days with kids glued to phones and YouTube they loose their imaginations and creativity too young. I know my girls are in the minority. My 9 yo even gets picked on cos she doesn't have a phone or tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m getting the feeling that someone who she can not say is a troll has finally done something about the kids. I don’t know, it’s just a feeling.

Reactions: 8
I’m getting the feeling that someone who she can not say is a troll has finally done something about the kids. I don’t know, it’s just a feeling.
What make you think this? Would be good if they had tho

Reactions: 3
I doubt E has asked for toys for her dads list. That child acts like she is 17 and i Can’t see her playing with toys while at her dads when she acts much older than she is while at her mums. It’s so sad that she doesn’t act or is treated like a child

Reactions: 16
Something has gone down because there's no way she has transferred all her content onto the private insta, she's not stupid, she needs her main one for engagement for her ads and she's been extremely quiet 🤔

Reactions: 17
That Christmas list of Edie’s is actually very sad. My daughter is a similar age and she’s asked for barbies, polly pockets and aqua beads.
Even if E has asked for toys at her dads house, how sad that she knows not to ask for them at her mums. Toys don’t fit the ‘aesthetic’ of her grown up bedroom at her mums

Reactions: 16
What make you think this? Would be good if they had tho
It’s her posts. Last week before the trip when she named someone on here, the stories were flustered and she packed in lots of information about the kids. Then they knobbed off and that felt like it was a rushed impromptu trip, as though they were escaping something. Then when they got back her posts haven’t been her usual FML posts about the kids (which she does naturally, when she’s comfortable.) They’ve been love bombing which she tends to do when she feels under attack (which incidentally is when she features her Mum.) She also tends to post ‘woe is me’ quotes.

I could be wrong but she has a patterns. This time feels a bit more serious though. Like it’s not just for Tattle etc. It’s just observations really.

Reactions: 22
I doubt E has asked for toys for her dads list. That child acts like she is 17 and i Can’t see her playing with toys while at her dads when she acts much older than she is while at her mums. It’s so sad that she doesn’t act or is treated like a child
I don't know about that. From what I've seen, she's like a whole different child when she's with her Dad and Step Mum.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.