PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the SS call must have to have personal details etc for them to warrant actually calling them? How bizarre to then advertise the fact that this has happened to the “insta” world.
Yep. It is expected that details are provided and parents are informed before you make the referral unless there is very good reason not to (I.e. the children would be at increased risk). However, anonymous referrals can be made via the NSPCC. All that said, the school S, I, and T attend do great pastoral support and take safeguarding very seriously on all categories of abuse.

There's no shame in needing support as a parent and having that from social services, BUT I totally agree that people rarely broadcast that online because it's private, sensitive and about kids. Unless you are R, then it's a sodding money spinner. Ridiculous woman.

P.s. her poor mum needs to realise that you can never compensate a narcissist for their perceived loss/harm. I'm not suggesting she gives up on R, but she needs to keep up her honest approach with an added helping of pushing R to act like an adult and take responsibility for her own feelings rather than thinking other people control her emotions. She is not 3 ffs. Pffft.

Reactions: 21
Is that because they are questioning where all the kids are when they are away so often?

Just watched that clip. Newsflash Rach, nobody here is reporting you to social services. It is more than likely the school, or other professionals who don't have to tell you they are making a referral🤦🏻‍♀️
Professionals don't have to tell a family if they're making a referral if it would put children at risk but they wouldn't remain anonymous, I don't think I've ever seen a professional ask to stay anonymous, they have their safeguarding procedures to justify why they've referred.
Anonymous referrals are generally made by friends, family, neighbours or members of the public. I do wonder what SS think about one family getting so many reports, that alone must raise concerns as to what is known about the children

Reactions: 20
She would be much better off to not mention social services contacted her if it was for any reason some crazy troll, showing that she is clearly rattled, surely that would play in to the hands of the troll. If it’s someone closer and she is trying to just vent by making out it’s trolls it shows how manipulative she is. She should keep quiet about it either way, it shouldn’t be content.

I do wonder if E stopped messing about so much on camera with R after she got reported to SS? She used to be around all the time.

Reactions: 25
Am I the only one thinking this whole SS call to Josh doesn't even exist?
I think she's been reading here far too much and is generally pissed off at how many of her followers are seeing the light and finding their way here. You can see her engagement going right down, so I think she's faking 'the trolls are calling SS' for the pity party.
She's been going about 'trolls said this' and 'trolls said that' for weeks now, I think things being said here are probably more accurate than we realise and it's hitting more of a nerve because more people are seeing it.
I do also think something has happened at home, whether it's V or S's doing, that has her scared.
If SS had called Josh on Tuesday though, she wouldn't be able to say it's dealt with and be able to talk about it at all on the Wednesday, as no matter what they'd need to do some form of investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's probably the boys mum who made the report after seeing how her boys are treated, how Seb is doing in school and Josh permanently drunk. However, they'll probably get away with it by saying she's poorly in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Joyce showing his fatherly love telling him if he doesn't get out of the room he's not getting his phone until after Christmas. I said the other day there she's showing S a lot but maybe it's I they've had the call about and that's why he's not been mentioned since the dirty shoes carryon?
It may have already been said, i've not caught up yet, but she's showing a lot of Seb as its her way of sticking 2 fingers up at a certain someone.

Reactions: 24
Looking at her posts it would seem it is issues over the boys. Which isn’t a shock, It’s been coming for a while. If it is then at end of the day it’s between their Mum, Dad and whichever services are involved. Rachael should step away with camera and give them all space to sort it out amicably in the best interests of the children.

(A step parents role is to be supportive of the parent they are in a relationship with and to care about the child. Its not to turn everything into a pissing contest / spectacle and play it out in front of strangers on SM. It’s not about her or even her kids. She literally makes it worse.)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I find it bizarre that if she is lying she has chosen a SS referral to lie about and use as content thinking it’s funny. Even more bizarre is that if it’s true she has talked about it to thousands of people on the internet!
what she is exposing her family to is so dangerous, the act itself is worthy of a call to SS 🙄

Reactions: 19
Are you proud of me....are you proud of me?

Jeez its too early in the moring for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get taking pictures of your kids asleep, yes it is very cute but odd to share to other people.

Reactions: 8
I find it real hard to believe that just a single phone call to Josh would of resolved the issue. My eldest reported us to SS because he didn’t like our rules and couldn’t get his own way and I tell you it was absolute hell! Every word you speak to them is second guessed, every move you make is questioned and we were made to feel we had absolutely failed as parents and the other two children were questioned to within an inch of their lives about their home life. I took months for SS to close our case.

So no ratshit you absolute bellend, your word does not count when you have a report made against you, they have to investigate every single case!

Reactions: 33
I love this mornings “seb hasn’t even tidied his room” teen girl mum here and sebs room looks heavenly (albeit a little like a prison cell!)

Reactions: 28
Joyce showing his fatherly love telling him if he doesn't get out of the room he's not getting his phone until after Christmas. I said the other day there she's showing S a lot but maybe it's I they've had the call about and that's why he's not been mentioned since the dirty shoes carryon?
When Seb went to the hobbit loft the other day, Raq asked him what his dad had said and Seb said "he told me to get out", Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response. I get that kids, especially teenagers, can be frustrating, and as much as I love Seb for trolling Rach in her own home, he seems like one of those jokers who is always messing around. But he does it because he gets away with it, he's not being parented properly. Every one of those children are being failed in one way or another by that pair of twats.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
S not having a phone as discipline is a concern to me. She gives zero fucks about safeguarding and has now put it out there he can't communicate with anyone. What if there was an emergency? He was on his xbox the other day, take that away from him or even his scooters but his phone, I don't agree with that.

• Sad
Isn't S nearly 16? Surely he'd be in contact with his Mum now if he wanted to and a big FU to anyone that tried to stop him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sebs bedroom is like a prison cell 😢 it looks so cold and uninviting, can’t believe they are moaning about it being untidy!

• Sad
S not having a phone as discipline is a concern to me. She gives zero fucks about safeguarding and has now put it out there he can't communicate with anyone. What if there was an emergency? He was on his xbox the other day, take that away from him or even his scooters but his phone, I don't agree with that.
Yeah, what about when he's working? Is he walking home alone?

I have confiscated my daughter's phone a few times, but that's been for misusing it (like bypassing the parental control and using it through the night when at her dad's 🙄). But she doesn't take it to school, and is a homebody anyway, so she's not out a lot. All the patchwork shitshow kids are hardly ever home.

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she put the phone down she could catch up with Wobble a bit more easily. Also she’s gross filming her teenage stepson’s unmade bed, massive invasion of privacy. I’m blocked by Josh but I assume he doesn’t upload videos of Betsy’s shed saying “look how my 17 year old stepdaughter left her bed this morning. What a shitshow, there’s underwear everywhere”? It’s so inappropriate. Be pissed off with him if that’s “messy”, whatever; just don’t film it and show the internet.

E3C8F360-5846-4971-8D8D-B69443592A29.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.