PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to screenshot that mirror selfie because frankly they both look a mess. But then I thought it doesn’t matter what they look like, the thing is why are they there? It’s mid week, middle of November, the kids are having issues at school, they are obviously having other issues if you look at last night. Why are they not at home, on that big couch with Wibble all fluffy in bed, homework done for the others planning bonfire night tomorrow??

These trips away are like they are running from something or even worse trying to prove something. It’s all just really sad for all of them.
Completely agree. They can never be at home! How long are they away for? It's bonfire night tomorrow. A night that families go out, if not tomorrow but over the weekend. Will they be going somewhere? I assume there will be an amazing display near them by the sea or will it have to be viewed from the window in their bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to screenshot that mirror selfie because frankly they both look a mess. But then I thought it doesn’t matter what they look like, the thing is why are they there? It’s mid week, middle of November, the kids are having issues at school, they are obviously having other issues if you look at last night. Why are they not at home, on that big couch with Wibble all fluffy in bed, homework done for the others planning bonfire night tomorrow??

These trips away are like they are running from something or even worse trying to prove something. It’s all just really sad for all of them.
Exactly. We were out at fireworks tonight, going again tomorrow, absolutely loved it and genuinely wouldn’t rather be away without the kids. Family fun is fab when you genuinely like each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It’s a very strange idea of family and far removed from what I like mine to be!! Sad thing is that people are lapping this life up, this fml life, and gives them the idea or the excuse to behave the same. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, it is influencing people to be tit. To be neglectful parents, to disrespect everything. Thing is tho they won’t make money off it like she is, they’ll just end miserable and not have the finances that she temporarily has to deal with the consequences

Reactions: 22
Stabby Jo is doing a door supervisor course. Maybe Rach thinks she needs a bouncer at the wimmins centre. Stabby Jo is also looking after Wilby who is running along unsupervised as per

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How frustrating must it be to be her friend, you can’t even have one quiet nice evening out without it being filmed? I’d rather be friendless.

It’s Hannah. She doesn’t have to follow the rules. She’s to special to Rachael. If Hannah wants to eat, she can eat. If Hannah wants a £7k upfront payment for spending time with them, Hannah can have that. For Hannah, Rachael’s efforts are limitless 🥰

(I’m half expecting a 4 minute video montage of her, with a full version of ‘I love you always forever, near and far closer together …..” playing softly over the top with a brief clip of Josh trailing behind them crying 👀.)
Or ... “yoooooou...... yooooou...... you make me happy”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Stabby sleep in Edie’s room when she’s not there? It’s all so weird! I wouldn’t want adults sleeping in my 8 year old’s bed on a regular basis. It feels like an invasion of privacy.

79E561A2-6320-449B-AB4B-67DEC4999464.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I wonder if the people that follow her on Patreon and secret insta also still follow her on the main page, do they get double the tit waffle then? So she has been busy filming lots of ads, sad to know that companies still want to use her. She can slate her main insta page all she likes with the “it’s lush there are no trolls on my Patreon insta” but if she doesn’t give much on the main one the ads will dry up. I also can’t imagine anyone commenting saying T looks shot on her insta, or was she referring to here when we commented on her looking tired and a bit sad?

Reactions: 12
Does Stabby sleep in Edie’s room when she’s not there? It’s all so weird! I wouldn’t want adults sleeping in my 8 year old’s bed on a regular basis. It feels like an invasion of privacy.

View attachment 847789
Can’t they even get up to their own child? Why is she doing the morning feed?

scrap that…why is a 2yo having a morning feed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 847789
Errrm, I probably lean more toward why is their 2 1/2 year old in bed with another adult and being photographed for social media, but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️😩. That child is like a community project.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Errrm, I probably lean more toward why is their 2 1/2 year old in bed with another adult and being photographed for social media, but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️😩. That child is like a community project.
Well quite. On a screen and with a bottle too.

Reactions: 19
Maybe this private insta is a good thing... the less she posts on her main page, the more people will forget about her and interact with it and the less it will be seen on their newsreel, if she keeps it just for her ads then people just won't watch anymore.
Also, I noticed she said she can't do the womens centre because she has ads to film... so still, lining her own pockets is more important than helping women in need. And u can say it as much as u like R, the ads DONT fund the centre at all,

Reactions: 32
I could never go away mid week and leave my children. Especially when it’s a school week. Everyone’s entitled to nights out but your children remember you being home with them not your Instagram selfies.

Reactions: 22
I could never go away mid week and leave my children. Especially when it’s a school week. Everyone’s entitled to nights out but your children remember you being home with them not your Instagram selfies.
From memory, last weekend was the first one in 5 that they'd been at home (Herpes Lodge, Birmingham and London, all without kids, then Woolacombe with only 3 of them), and they shipped as many as they could off so they could have an alcohol fuelled adult party. And now they've fucked off midweek 🤷 how can her huns defend her when someone points out that she is always away and never actually parents those 6 kids?

Reactions: 27
Why would you give your phone to someone to film you trying an oyster then act like a complete twit?
Also noticed the filming getting cut off pretty sharpish once Han the Man spotted it and started giving it one of them. 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.