PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s snorting like a pig and cackling like a witch when out with others they must think how bloody annoying?!? If and a big if I had a friend like that I would not be inviting them anywhere out of pure embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 18
Hannah is the absolute double of her mum in those videos 😲 I’m not even saying it in a nasty way but I’d never noticed the resemblance before. When the camera first panned round to her I thought it was “mummy” for a second.
Me also! I thought "what on Earth has Gansta done to her hair" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Were they all forbidden from eating until she’d filmed the feast?
It’s Hannah. She doesn’t have to follow the rules. She’s to special to Rachael. If Hannah wants to eat, she can eat. If Hannah wants a £7k upfront payment for spending time with them, Hannah can have that. For Hannah, Rachael’s efforts are limitless 🥰

(I’m half expecting a 4 minute video montage of her, with a full version of ‘I love you always forever, near and far closer together …..” playing softly over the top with a brief clip of Josh trailing behind them crying 👀.)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is the part I just don’t get. Recording such mundane and frankly not even clever or funny conversations to share with strangers. I’m sure up and down the country there are families who have semi funny conversations, conversations that might be marginally funny to those involved in them because there is investment and history, ‘in banter’. But this….to actually stop and record, then share them?? She is addicted and needs to take a long hard look at the impact SM is having on her, and I don’t mean a positive one. I would literally slap that phone out of her hand if she insisted on recording my every conversation. Snort.

Reactions: 29
This is the part I just don’t get. Recording such mundane and frankly not even clever or funny conversations to share with strangers. I’m sure up and down the country there are families who have semi funny conversations, conversations that might be marginally funny to those involved in them because there is investment and history, ‘in banter’. But this….to actually stop and record, then share them?? She is addicted and needs to take a long hard look at the impact SM is having on her, and I don’t mean a positive one. I would literally slap that phone out of her hand if she insisted on recording my every conversation. Snort.
This is the thing, it's not funny to anyone else. It's like when something funny happened and you explain it someone and they stare at you blankly and you then say "yeah, you had to be there". It's bad enough all the conversations she records but to do it at the dinner table is just bad manners.

Reactions: 27
After watching previous Marshall sibling get togethers where Hannah gets to be filmed being top dog I still see Hannah enjoying putting Josh down and Rachel loving it!

I have younger siblings yet don’t feel the need to put them down, ‘banter’ is an overly used word when it’s a way to be snidey and bin it off as a ‘joke’.

Reactions: 21
So today I noticed we have a new local cic for military veterans
My first thought was must be dodgy because that’s what r has instilled in me
Then I realised this place has been here for months I drive past at least weekly and it’s so inconspicuous and I then realised I must not tat all good peoples intentions with shambletons ways
The end

Reactions: 10
Can someone tell Hannah 12 year old Harry Potter wants his gegs back please

Also was just thinking, Rachel’s flirty posing with Hannah potters husband at the tit show party, well my guess is, he knows the rumours about professor flitwick and Harry Potter and she’s playing upto that, but what she doesn’t realise is…90% of men fantasise about a threesome with 2 women, so it’s not you he fantasing about Rachel but his wife, with any woman, not you!!

Rachel is just desperate to be Hannah, she wanted to be her so badly that she married her brother, but is still bitter that given the choice mummy Marshall will choose her own flesh and blood every time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Sloshy not realise how much of a twit he sounds (more so than usual)? He is not multilingual. I can see why Hannah gets annoyed with him.

Reactions: 21
It looks like a handbag to me… how does she think she’s relatable. She’s no clue. Not many people, especially in her demographic can drop a cool £600 on a hang bag this close to Christmas. Unreal.

for an Isabel Marant
a Pouch is £85
Miniluz mini bag is £185
the highest bag is Ladill for £1,020
Other bag vary between the two prices ^^^^

They sell a PomPon Fringe (to clip on your bag) for £260

so relatable Rach!

She don’t give a fudge about poverty or people struggling she’s blatantly showing off her cash. People are still losing their jobs and struggling for xmas with prices rising and not able to afford gas or electric or food..

yet she’s splashing cash on bag?1 month before Xmas.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
for an Isabel Marant
a Pouch is £85
Miniluz mini bag is £185
the highest bag is Ladill for £1,020
Other bag vary between the two prices ^^^^

They sell a PomPon Fringe (to clip on your bag) for £260

so relatable Rach!

She don’t give a fudge about poverty or people struggling she’s blatantly showing off her cash. People are still losing their jobs and struggling for xmas with prices rising and not able to afford gas or electric or food..

yet she’s splashing cash on bag?1 month before Xmas.
What a bleep. I have no issue with people spending their money however they choose, but she grinds my gears when one day she's on the beg for stuff for her "warriors", and the next showing off all the expensive stuff she buys herself.

Reactions: 28
Has she deleted this of insta??
Why is she wearing a swimming costume? Breathe in a little more Raq, we get it, you’re teeny tiny.
0B79C5CE-D4A0-45A0-A545-5A240BF8083E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.