PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really hoping that she sticks this entire trip on her Patreon account so that I don’t feel compelled look and take the piss out Josh. 🤞🤞

(This private insta is doing me so many favours. I feel a lot less agitated. I’m actually feeling borderline …. well……. nice 😊.)
I am enjoying Instagram much more now I’m blocked by her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Rach
Your outfit does not match, sack your paid friends soon as they don’t have the balls to say it, your welcome 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she deleted this of insta??
Why is she wearing a swimming costume? Breathe in a little more Raq, we get it, you’re teeny tiny. View attachment 847153
Oh dear. That top looks far to small. I hope she’s bought a pair of god awful Isabel Marant boots 😂. The bags aren’t bad. I find their designs a bit mainland Europe/ big fat gypsy wedding style. Much to much if you get me. She’s a strange one isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear. That top looks far to small. I hope she’s bought a pair of god awful Isabel Marant boots 😂. The bags aren’t bad. I find their designs a bit mainland Europe/ big fat gypsy wedding style. Much to much if you get me. She’s a strange one isn’t she.
Just had a look at Isabel Marant (never heard of it before!). It all looks like stuff I could pick up at TK Maxx for about £20.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That outfit is absolutely awful! And why is she standing so awkwardly too. Like a zombie! I really want to style her to help 😮

• Haha
Just had a look at Isabel Marant (never heard of it before!). It all looks like stuff I could pick up at TK Maxx for about £20.
Yep. 100% true that 😂. Strange choice. But so we’re the Gucci Loafers. She’s an oddball. Hannah’s dress is nice 👍

Reactions: 14
Red and polka dot always look fab together but she wears it and it looks 💩🙄
Hannah’s going to have a sweaty fanny in that get up, must be how R likes it 🤢

• Haha
I
How does Hannah (pube trimmer) Marshall look more manly than her brother 🤔
It is a bit peculiar, Hannah looks like a really rough bloke and her brother Joyce looks like a big, lanky, gormless girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many nights away is she having for Hannah's birthday? Did she forget that she said the other week that Joyce has no more annual leave left? I have so many questions😩

Reactions: 13
She totally fancies Hannah. Sadly Rachel just looks like a gormless teenage boy in a bad skin/teeth/glasses phase and Hannah ain’t interested.

4C5FB75A-F4E5-4912-92A6-57BE3B3AA7F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.