PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely inappropriate slogan for the jumpers. Genuine abuse victims wouldnt wear it

Reactions: 21
Great slogan for a womens centre 'charity' jumper 🙄 only took me one search and very little effort to find this definition of 'love hard'. Very fitting as she loves J 'so hard, like the most ever' sums up their codependent, unhealthy relationship.
Omg you should send this to company that made them they should be withdrawn from sale - so inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In today's episode of "When Instagramers and Influencers get it completely wrong....." :rolleyes:
Remember when she had a manager? One that helped her with her first book tour? Maybe she should think about employing one that isn't in her "small circle" and then maybe this wouldn't be such a tit show

Reactions: 22
Do you think they bought a washing machine and tumble dryer for the women’s centre because they’re so thick they genuinely believe you can only launder money through an actual launderette?
I've got visions of her and Stabby Jo putting a bag of tenners on a daily cycle and then into the dryer for a quick tumble
"Moneys clean now Rach. They'll never know"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone contacted the company about how inappropriate that slogan is for supporting abuse victims? I feel like messaging them.

Reactions: 20
Another definition from Urban Dictionary ... I know it's a small business that's made the sweat shirt but not even the most basic market research has taken place. Surely you'd just stick the definition in Google?! And no I haven't messaged the business who has made it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
In today's episode of "When Instagramers and Influencers get it completely wrong....." :rolleyes:
Remember when she had a manager? One that helped her with her first book tour? Maybe she should think about employing one that isn't in her "small circle" and then maybe this wouldn't be such a tit show
Her business model should be so simple that it could be done remotely by me in 20 hrs a week on NMW. I don’t know how they have managed to make everything so difficult that it makes my head ache every time I look.

However, anyone that would work with her effectively on the business side would need complete honesty and for her to pull her head out of a few arses, including her own which she’s unwilling to do. So I think she would struggle to get anyone decent to do it.

It will probably rumble on indefinitely until someone gets hurt.

Reactions: 8
Her business model should be so simple that it could be done remotely by me in 20 hrs a week on NMW. I don’t know how they have managed to make everything so difficult that it makes my head ache every time I look.

However, anyone that would work with her effectively on the business side would need complete honesty and for her to pull her head out of a few arses, including her own which she’s unwilling to do. So I think she would struggle to get anyone decent to do it.

It will probably rumble on indefinitely until someone gets hurt.
She wouldn't ever use a professional consultant or anything because she can't handle being told she's wrong about anything. She surrounds herself with arse lickers and pays them handsomely to keep quiet and carry on enabling her. If anyone tries to tell her the truth she brands them toxic or a troll and cuts them off 🤷

Reactions: 23
Great slogan for a womens centre 'charity' jumper 🙄 only took me one search and very little effort to find this definition of 'love hard'. Very fitting as she loves J 'so hard, like the most ever' sums up their codependent, unhealthy relationship.
So the definition of a domestic abuser and the woman R herself.
just goes to show they have no idea their thinking is is so shallow and never goes deep enough to research and understand the meaning of things.
i still struggle to understand why professional services go anywhere near this tit show

Reactions: 15
Surely one of them thought "hmmm - that's not quite right." How much planning has gone into this collaboration - how many meetings to decide the design, the cost, the % donation and not one person realised the negative connotations with that phrase? It leapt out at me and I've not (supposedly) sat through hours and hours of domestic abuse training. I don't believe pointing it out or reporting it would do a thing either because Rach will just cry that "trolls are looking for negatives" when the right thing to do would be to apologise, admit they were tone deaf and made a mistake and remove this jumper from the collection. Waiting with baited breath for which route she chooses...

Reactions: 20
Surely one of them thought "hmmm - that's not quite right." How much planning has gone into this collaboration - how many meetings to decide the design, the cost, the % donation and not one person realised the negative connotations with that phrase? It leapt out at me and I've not (supposedly) sat through hours and hours of domestic abuse training. I don't believe pointing it out or reporting it would do a thing either because Rach will just cry that "trolls are looking for negatives" when the right thing to do would be to apologise, admit they were tone deaf and made a mistake and remove this jumper from the collection. Waiting with baited breath for which route she chooses...
She's also mates with all these small business owners so they wont give a toss. The huns obviously don't either as they have already started ordering them. They are all as thick as she is.

There won't have been any thought or planning gone into it, she's approached her mates who throw her freebies all the time and said "do you want to do this" and they've thought "wahay, she's got loads of followers, I'll be quids in here". I bet that's the extent of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Someone asked on here where Charleee was...lo.and behold there she is. Hi Rach

• Haha
Immy & Ruebs are just straight up false advertising. This copy is littered with unsubstantiated claims and also states there is charity funding The Women’s Centre which there is not. Surely there are rules against this?
Is it Immy & Reubs who make those awful leggings that poor Wilby has to wear?

Reactions: 8
Immy & Ruebs are just straight up false advertising. This copy is littered with unsubstantiated claims and also states there is charity funding The Women’s Centre which there is not. Surely there are rules against this?
And this is exactly where and how the Chinese whispers start and R loves it!! She isn't a charity and she doesn't get charity funding. She got 1 lottery fund that was a pilot scheme and a load of freebies and has used a company credit card that she can claim expenses on🤦‍♀️
Of course we all know this, but this company spews Rs lies another copies it and adds a few more embellished lies and so on. Without R ever correcting anyone

Reactions: 16
Hold up - so people are ordering the jumpers but not actually sure when they are going to receive them because the creator has Covid and might need to close down? I am all for supporting small businesses but I still actually want to receive the product I've ordered in a timely manner...assume they are getting quite a few orders too and building up a bit of a backlog. I bet loads of people end up very disappointed. And I do understand that people get ill but surely overwhelming a small business at a time when they aren't even fully operational is a bit...counter productive?

Reactions: 28
I think she must have been to the Rachaele Hambleton school of waffling to hide the truth! That barely makes sense! And as @CIArt20138 has said above, why are they taking orders that they can't currently fulfill?

Reactions: 14
This needs reporting to ASA and the charity watchdog. Pure lies.

Just on a lighter note has anyone seen Astrid trying to sell her manky sheepers slippers for £30 🤣 they are filthy underneath 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.