PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach & Joyce really should get liver function tests done, to assess how their livers are coping with their alcoholism.
I know a lot of people have a problem with them drinking as in the past R has said she doesn’t like the taste and they have mentioned not drinking in front of the boys because of their alleged history at their mums. But put that to one side and I really don’t think think they drink that much !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This needs reporting to ASA and the charity watchdog. Pure lies.

Just on a lighter note has anyone seen Astrid trying to sell her manky sheepers slippers for £30 🤣 they are filthy underneath 🤣
How much are they new that she can sell that manky pair for £30?! They're ruined on the bottom 😂

I know a lot of people have a problem with them drinking as in the past R has said she doesn’t like the taste and they have mentioned not drinking in front of the boys because of their alleged history at their mums. But put that to one side and I really don’t think think they drink that much !
Josh seems drunk every single evening to be fair, every time she films him he appears to be drunk or drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said the sheepers were a present...what's the betting they were from Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She might not but josh is definitely a borderline functioning alcoholic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
This needs reporting to ASA and the charity watchdog. Pure lies.

Just on a lighter note has anyone seen Astrid trying to sell her manky sheepers slippers for £30 🤣 they are filthy underneath 🤣
Re Slippers, did she show her feet off with them, just maybe because her hubby has a foot fetish they think they can make money out of them, oh hang on should they not to that on onlyfans haha

Anybody fancy asking what the charity number is 😂😂
I would, but am blocked, anyone else blocked? lol

Debatable as we only see a few mins of their day and she shows what she wants, so why show J with a glass of red/half cut in most stories she includes him in. Surely she has better content of him, he has a outdoor Avery, as a bird lover myself I would enjoy watching him in that environment much more, despite the fact birds should be left alone in the wild. This could be a healthy content, why is he keeping wild birds, is it to breed and conserve the breed etc etc.
What she likes to do though is show him pissed and that's all we can go off, but considering the rumours are his two boys don't like alcohol and their mum lost custody because of alcohol, its a pretty weird use of content!

Last edited:
Really? Josh always has a glass of red or a beer. He's drunk at least 3 times a week. Her stories show him a lot slurring with his red wine smile and red teeth. And she drinks a lot for someone who doesn't like the taste.

Reactions: 27
I think they both drink more than the reccomend safe amount of alcohol.
Joyce appears to be drinking red wine most days & is often filmed apparently drunk and unable to speak coherently.
Rach doesn't actually like the taste of alcohol, but also appears to be drinking wine, cocktails or spirits several Times a week.
The eldest daughter also appears to be drinking alcohol on nights out.
Yes, I know most of us drank alcohol and went to pubs and clubs when underage, i certainly did, despite looking about 12 years old when I was 17.
But the difference was, that I, and probably most of you weren't filmed & photographed by parents and the photos posted online for thousands to see.
When you read this Rach, book a GP appointment and ask for liver function tests for you and your husband.
I think the results would surprise you and make you realise that you are both drinking way too much alcohol.
Remember, your liver is for life, not just for Christmas! 😆😆😆

• Haha
She said the sheepers were a present...what's the betting they were from Rach!
I like Astrid, don't have an issue with her but a piss take to say they were a gift and expecting 30 quid for them. More so because they were probably gifted to R as well 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they do. Most nights either Josh is clearly pissed, or you can see glasses of wine in the background. When they go away for the night/weekend they're on the piss the whole time (including doing shots when they were in Birmingham, who does shots at their age?). She's careful to try and not show it, but every time they're out for a meal they'll both be drinking. I think they both drink a lot more than she likes to admit.

Reactions: 18
I think they do. Most nights either Josh is clearly pissed, or you can see glasses of wine in the background. When they go away for the night/weekend they're on the piss the whole time (including doing shots when they were in Birmingham, who does shots at their age?). She's careful to try and not show it, but every time they're out for a meal they'll both be drinking. I think they both drink a lot more than she likes to admit.
Erm.... I've been known to do shots 🙋‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂 definitely better stuff than that.... or so I thought at the time! Apparently I can't do shots at 40 like I did at 19! 🤢
Im partial to the odd shot , me and my other half still go on pub crawls together and to clubs/late bars. I’m going to have to watch more carefully as he doesn’t seem that battered to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because Seb is 100% the best person to advertise tutoring - he doesn’t even do his school work 🤦🏼‍♀️

3B09E715-19FE-4CBE-9BAA-847AE298FD4A.jpeg

Also noticed she (or rather PA Jo) has changed settings so it doesn’t give the exact number of likes on each post, only the account owner can see the exact number. Probably means she can attract more ad contracts as she can fudge the numbers and make her posts appear more successful than they actually are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I politely messaged Sundayandsoul today, kindly reminded her of sharing my username/data protection etc. She blocked me! Am I surprised, no not in the slightest.
Going off her replies I don't think she does research or has anyone to do her marketing. But as she proved last night, she needed the income so I surmise she will do anything to sell her £49 jumpers.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tutoring really? I thought grades didn’t matter as long as you were kind to strangers on the internet?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Following on from posting telling you I had messaged Sundayandsoul and her blocking me, I have just checked R patreon and I have been blocked on there too, so Sundayandsoul have broke data protection and shared my profile. tut tut tut
Rach I know you read here, it makes no difference, I was only watching your follow count, and there are hundreds of other users here that will share that information, we also have a bee in your hive.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Following on from posting telling you I had messaged Sundayandsoul and her blocking me, I have just checked R patreon and I have been blocked on there too, so Sundayandsoul have broke data protection and shared my profile. tut tut tut
Rach I know you read here, it makes no difference, I was only watching your follow count, and there are hundreds of other users here that will share that information, we also have a bee in your hive.
Wait, she’s blocked you from her Patreon account that you have paid to join? What the actual?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.