PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time and time again I think to myself "what the actual feck?!"
Does she not look at her recordings and think, "nah that's sh!t" and not post it?
I do not understand why she can't see it. There has been many times I've typed something up on Facebook thinking "ohh I'll share this..." but read it back and thought "no fecker is interested!" So I don't post it.
She has no clue at all does she?

Reactions: 39
Time and time again I think to myself "what the actual feck?!"
Does she not look at her recordings and think, "nah that's sh!t" and not post it?
I do not understand why she can't see it. There has been many times I've typed something up on Facebook thinking "ohh I'll share this..." but read it back and thought "no fecker is interested!" So I don't post it.
She has no clue at all does she?
I am like this. Sometimes I start to write on here and then delete because it doesn’t come across articulate or make sense as have difficulty in typing what I think
That’s where I would come across better in a face to face situation on putting my views and opinions across

but then Rachet is a best selling author so everything that she types is interesting and engaging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think half the time she panic posts. She hasn't got any other content and because she's so eager to film the next thing, she posts it whether its tit or not.. I really believe she doesn't even check before posting most the time. Iv not watched her stories, but clearly her "working lunch" was a nod to here, considering we were banging on about ham egg and chips the other day 😆
Stop trying to get one over on tattle and produce some professional content considering its apparently your job!!!!

Reactions: 29
We need someone local to drive past the launderette a few to see if it’s ever open.
I can’t imagine it gets much use, I take it they won’t get more funding if they can’t show they’ve helped people?

Reactions: 17
"Love Hard" - strange slogan for a domestic abuse charity.

ETA - if they designed the Christmas boxes why are they so surprised with the contents?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What an absolute prick, she is openly taking the piss out of that kids Christmas Eve box (the felt decorations and gliders), after the company have said they'll donate all profits from the sale of it to her bleeping launderette.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We need someone local to drive past the launderette a few to see if it’s ever open.
I can’t imagine it gets much use, I take it they won’t get more funding if they can’t show they’ve helped people?
I’m dubious as to what they’ve actually done. When she mentioned ‘services’ that Emily was alledgedly working with they both looked a little off, shifty even. I think she is building hype as oppose to it actually being used in a big way right now. Fake it till you make it so to speak.

She simply hasn’t put any wider context into it and what it does yet. I would also suggest that any women that have visited are people they know, not people that have accessed it for the facilities. Seems to me they are focused on raising funds but again not being specific about anything they are hoping to achieve. Which is a really odd way to be.

ETA: She’s giving me a bleeping headache actually. She’s like a typhoon of chronic bullshit and crappy behaviour. My head has literally just combusted 🙄😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Imagine being in desperate need of help & walking into those 2 knobs prancing about

Reactions: 24
I ask myself a lot why the people around this family don’t see the same things that we often talk about. The chaos, the lack of consistent parenting, the problems in their marriage and the disregard for any safety & privacy. I often wonder how Josh & Rach are not back in court every other week with the absent parents of the children. I sometimes wonder if what we see is biased because this is a thread about the nature of influencing and how rotten it can be.

However, I do think there are huge problems besides the influencing and I’ve come to the conclusion that no one cares enough about these kids to step in. The people involved, are a big group of money grabbing terrors frankly. I don’t know them obviously, but I would also have no issues with saying this straight to them either, if the situation arose.
All I can think is that they do see it, but chose not to address it and that's the part I find confusing. The time I have actually spent in her company the chaos was palpable.

Reactions: 18
The two people who would know more about Rs dodgy ways and wouldn't give 2 fucks are PA jo and stabby Jo. Just the impression I get seeing as one of them has known her since primary school 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hang on....they had a great idea for raising money, but decided it was too much work, so got other companies to do the work?? Am I understanding that right?
It's your bleeping job Raq, you have to work hard to get funding, it doesn't just fall in your laps. Once the "favours" from companies/friends run out, you'll find that out.
If you really want to help people you have to put the bleeping work in.
OMG she does my head in (from someone who has been at work since 7am this morning dealing with people in crisis not swanning around having lunch and filming myself be a twit)
And put some food in that fridge FFS!!

Reactions: 31
So, in layman's terms, shes getting small businesses to give her & the circle the laundrette a % of their profits? PayPal #3

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Basically the small business’s are being promoted for free and all her huns will go buy the stuff because they want to support R’s women’s centre. So no doubt R and E will be bombarding everyone with these products for the next 8 weeks. I was born in 1982 but I’m not sure I would want to wear a jumper with that on. R should have let E do the whole promotion even though she is R 2.0 she is slightly less infuriating.

Reactions: 19
Just watching the love hard dots of death, what an absolute tit show from the pair of them.
And the centre clearly isn't open, because they're faffing about in front of the camera and spreading the freebies all over the floor. Imagine someone turning up with their washing and kids in tow, having fled, and hoping to get support and a refuge place, and the doors are locked but that pair of cunts are dancing around inside 🤷

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Let me get this straight. They are basically going to do advertising for small businesses, funnily enough all ones that they've advertised for and had freebies from before :rolleyes: Then out of the profits those businesses make from the orders generated, the 'women's centre' will get a percentage.

I can see how the small businesses benefit, I can see how Rachaeaeaeaele benefits. I can't see how the women's centre benefits. I also can't see one bleeping item in the 'community fridge' in the background of that tit show I've just watched.

I've driven past several times on my way about town, it's always either closed or empty. All this talk about work and services and all 'their women' is complete nonsense! This is just another way to make money and get free gifts. And of course the businesses aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts like they'd have you believe, they're getting advertising and orders because of it. Whole thing is another huge bloody farce!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i thought the patreon was to help with the womens centre?? or is that just for “behind the scenes” aka rachael’s back pocket?

Reactions: 23
Why do they think everyone wants a jumper with their year of birth on?! I don't think I've ever seen an adult advertise their age except maybe a special birthday

Reactions: 16
I may have said this before but doesn't Rachel claim to be a size 6? She is slim granted but surely not a 6. Does she tell the truth about anything? She has definitely aged a lot in the last few years. Her eyes look so different!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.