PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been said before and I'll say it again (because I do think the whole "instafamous" thing plays to this) If they were a family living on a council estate with a kid sleeping in the shed etc etc etc they'd be dealing with Social Service all the time, but because they portray this financially affluent lifestyle, live in a big house etc etc they fly under the radar.
I think they actually do/ did at one point didn’t they. She’s referenced it quite often. Now she blames ‘trolls.’

When V did those questions etc, she said that a referral had been made over the buying drug allegations. I just thought that was how Wibble ended up getting into an assessment situation. Like perhaps they’d been asked to by SS. But then V disappeared, so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️. It all seemed to happen around the same time.

However, saying that, they’ve got worse, not better, so it may have all been nonsense. That’s the confusing part. No one ever stays to finish the story.

Reactions: 17
For me, it’s not that she gives him the pouches, bottles, whatever. It’s the way he’s never included in family meals, he is handed sugar filled snack to stop him having tantrums and instead of love she films him for content with crisps and other junk. All you want is for your child to be happy, whoever they are and whatever condition they live with but they still need to be parented!
I've never heard of anyone who breastfed for a year and then weaned the baby off the boob and onto bottles 🤷 whoever it was that saw them at the pub the other day said Wilby was only given a Yorkshire pudding and had an iPad to stare at. Why not try to involve him? Give him some bits and pieces of veg and interact with him. Even if he has sensory issues in relation to his food and won't eat it, just let him play with it and be part of the whole experience of sitting and eating together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I've never heard of anyone who breastfed for a year and then weaned the baby off the boob and onto bottles 🤷 whoever it was that saw them at the pub the other day said Wilby was only given a Yorkshire pudding and had an iPad to stare at. Why not try to involve him? Give him some bits and pieces of veg and interact with him. Even if he has sensory issues in relation to his food and won't eat it, just let him play with it and be part of the whole experience of sitting and eating together.
I agree with you 100%! Just do something with him!

Reactions: 5
Hi Rach 👋 nice to see you showing that you're with Emily. You're getting so predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh look she is eating what she called a poor persons tea/dinner for lunch.

Not getting much ££££ now Rachy?

Those be kind pictures was for me a bit OTT with the posing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How I came to be popular 😆😆
Because you lied and over egged everything
Because you're a chav so those who don't like their kids see you as aspirational

Even serial killers have their fans Rachel 😆😆

Edit: spell

• Haha
Reactions: 41
what an absolute mess. maybe plan a bit before you start filming, or is she just trying to be shite to be funny and relatable 🤡

Reactions: 5
what an absolute mess. maybe plan a bit before you start filming, or is she just trying to be shite to be funny and relatable 🤡
I really don’t get it 😳
It’s really unfunny and cringeworthy! Also makes them look so unprofessional given the ‘services’ they are meant to be providing at the women’s centre 😬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.