PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the money really has to be running out. The ad's have been steadily dropping for the last couple of months but her spending habits don't seem to have changed. Her wage bill for her friends employee's must be over £1k a week just on NMW. We heard a while back PA Jo is (allegedly) on a lot more than that just on her own wage.

Can you imagine working in advertising, paying her for an ad for her to then follow it up with a post saying #notanadipaidfullpriceknobheadfuckers? I certainly wouldn't be keen to work with her again.
She has lots of overheads, she has the rent and running costs of the women’s centre. Utilities and insurances etc, 3 wages, her own bills, 6 kids, housing reno’s, three cars (with B’s,) the pets inc Joshes birds and chickens, day to day living, and all the extras she does (like time away.) It must be costing a fairly substantial amount. I’m sure also that Joshes job (being admin based, he basically collates intelligence reports,) isn’t that well paid. Not above 30k anyway.

Maybe they saved enough to cover some temporary lulls in income. I’d be very surprised if someone she’d been dropped by would go for her again. It must be a scary life to live you live. Never knowing what’s guaranteed. I couldn’t do it.

Reactions: 22
She is getting a grand in patreon money each month too don’t forget
It’s probably why she went for the Patreon gig anyway as it’s another extremely easy stream of money and she feels more protected from the trolling. Maybe she hopes to get to the point that she doesn’t need to rely on ads because there’s enough income from Patreon.

Reactions: 12
The Patreon money will easily cover the running costs of the women's centre, rent was less than £400 month, they'll have business rates reduction/exemption. They're hardly open so electric for the empty fridge and lights will be minimum. She's got Emily doing #ads now, so she'll be bringing in some income from that as well as her pay from Raq. Although be careful there Raq, Emily is young, pretty and actually quite engaging with her #ads, she might be stealing your #ad revenue before you know it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So are the kids not doing anything for Halloween then? No party or trick or treating? How weird they are. I don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️
Halloween is mine and my husbands anniversary. We spend it throwing a kids Halloween party and then take them trick or treating 😂 Halloween belongs to the kids while they’re kids

Reactions: 22
Regarding outgoings- we are not much under £1000 a month for “groceries” which sounds mad (it is mad!) but we have four children three of which eat like adults. That covers all cleaning/washing/packed lunches/alcohol etc I’m sure her food shop is much more than mine. Take into account the nappies and vegan food she has to buy as well as all Joshs wine they must be a fortune! They also have all those animals to take care off. I know she advertises anything that’s going but with her overheads she can’t have much set aside

Reactions: 11
Regarding outgoings- we are not much under £1000 a month for “groceries” which sounds mad (it is mad!) but we have four children three of which eat like adults. That covers all cleaning/washing/packed lunches/alcohol etc I’m sure her food shop is much more than mine. Take into account the nappies and vegan food she has to buy as well as all Joshs wine they must be a fortune! They also have all those animals to take care off. I know she advertises anything that’s going but with her overheads she can’t have much set aside
Don't forget she does ads for Tesco, which I'm sure she gets at least part of her shopping free for. Edie's only there half the time, Seb used to spend a lot of time at Gangsta Granny's getting fed and Wilby lives off the sweet subscription boxes and whatever crisps he can get to in the pantry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't forget she does ads for Tesco, which I'm sure she gets at least part of her shopping free for. Edie's only there half the time, Seb used to spend a lot of time at Gangsta Granny's getting fed and Wilby lives off the sweet subscription boxes and whatever crisps he can get to in the pantry.
Does she still do Tesco though? Surely there would have been an ad with them for Halloween?

Reactions: 4
Looking at the AD list and thinking about how passive aggressive she’s been over it all just made me think what I would do at this stage if I was in her position. (Now be mindful that I do not have an ambitious bone in my body 😂. Lots for the kids and the hub, but me? Nooo!)

Anyway, I would shut the Women’s Centre. It’s never going to catch on, there is no long term plan to it. I would get rid of the ‘staff.’ They are unnecessary. I would tell my followers I’m moving onto Patreon full time to write amongst other things, and ditch the ADs. I reckon if she did that, she could get 700+ on Patreon. Send Josh back to full time proper policing and her work from home on the Patreon, whilst being available for all the kids (esp Wibble,) all the time. 700+ on Patreon is giving her approx £3k a month. With Josh’s wage & maintenance etc that’s more than enough. Kids no longer on the Internet to the masses. That would do me fine.

Probably not exciting, but that’s me 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even if the womens centre died on its arse tomorrow, she would never admit that it failed. It would all be “the trolls” fault for getting it shut down

Reactions: 31
She will never get huge amounts on Patreon. Her base isn't affluent and she is a raging car crash that a lot of people watch for that reason, not because they adore her.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never really thought much on her money in a big way, only that I’d hate to see what happened to them as a family if they ran out. I’d probably say big deposit on the house though. It’s a legit way to store a large sum.
It would serve them right.Greedy showy grabby feckers. Sadly its the kids who will suffer. And Rach is so entitled she will probably blame 'Trolls' or 'Tory Scum' rather than all the money they have pissed away.

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget Edies dad will pay maintenance and wasn’t the boys mum paying at one stage too? If she’s clever she can also fiddle the books and get child benefit (or Sloshy could for his kids- think it’s under £45k p/a?)

Reactions: 5
It would serve them right.Greedy showy grabby feckers. Sadly its the kids who will suffer. And Rach is so entitled she will probably blame 'Trolls' or 'Tory Scum' rather than all the money they have pissed away.
Josh is a non voting Tory. I’ve heard her say things he’s said that makes me think he’d get on quite well with UKIP membership tbh.

(Also The Government could not be held responsible for not funding her coffee shop launderette. They can’t/ won’t even fund essential services properly. Plus her tax bill will reflect her earnings. That’s the country we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️. Happens to everyone.)

Don’t forget Edies dad will pay maintenance and wasn’t the boys mum paying at one stage too? If she’s clever she can also fiddle the books and get child benefit (or Sloshy could for his kids- think it’s under £45k p/a?)
That’s not clever. That’s benefit fraud 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Josh is a non voting Tory. I’ve heard her say things he’s said that makes me think he’d get on quite well with UKIP membership tbh.

(Also The Government could not be held responsible for not funding her coffee shop launderette. They can’t/ won’t even fund essential services properly. Plus her tax bill will reflect her earnings. That’s the country we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️. Happens to everyone.)

Yeah I’m sure he’s shared UKIP stuff before 😬
(That might be wildly wrong but I’m sure there was something)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
its £50k but isn’t it capped? Also you can still get child benefit if both of you earn under £50k individually.
I don’t think she’s messing around for pennies every week when marketing is so damn lucrative.

Reactions: 6

Sorry, I should have worded that better. She’ll think she’s being clever. Same as she does every damn day getting away with it all.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever told her she can spend time with her son without filming it?

Reactions: 31
Someone mentioned here days ago about we haven’t seen her new friend from the park and Hey presto there she is
Hi Rach 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.