PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet since she saw this comment she's been wracking her brains trying to work out who you are 😂😂😂
Imagine being her, knowing a tattler has been right next to her, I bet she lives on her nerves when out in public. I wonder if she would call us knobhead Fuckers to our face 🤔🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's a massive drop isn't it! No wonder she's plugging the Patreon at every opportunity, she's desperately clawing to try and get the income back up!
I’d love to see her business plan.
There is only a handful on that list that would have been an AD fee and not commission payments only. It’s not very lucrative at all, especially when she’s ‘employing,’ three people. This is obviously why she keeps calling people twats about AD content.

Maybe she has some Christmas campaigns coming up 🤔.

Reactions: 12
I know she says we are all jealous trolls but seriously I wouldn’t want her life even if I was paid.

Reactions: 34
There is only a handful on that list that would have been an AD fee and not commission payments only. It’s not very lucrative at all, especially when she’s ‘employing,’ three people. This is obviously why she keeps calling people twats about AD content.

I'd love to know how they got a mortgage, I would assume that lenders wouldn't class her income as reliable, Sloshy works about 3 hours a week and the books can't bring in much seeing as the new one dropped to 99p pretty quickly.

Reactions: 24
Mental health podcast. Are you having a laugh?
“Oi you fuckers. Just wanted to come on quickly and say this isn’t an ad but if you go to this lush store and buy this fluffy cloud, you’ll stop being depressed. You can be just like me with my £££ of tat piled in the hallway. And don’t forget to down some cats pee later, it doesn’t matter if you don’t like it. Ok byyyyeeeee.”
Lives. Saved.

Reactions: 19
Just happened to notice that Rach hasn’t liked any of Astrids posts on insta for ages. Apart from the one she was in when they went out for dinner... I wonder what’s going on there...
I think she’s a narcissist who doesn’t like or comment on anything unless it’s about her or she can make it about her.

Reactions: 31
I think she’s a narcissist who doesn’t like or comment on anything unless it’s about her or she can make it about her.
Agree. The post that Emily put on her Insta showing her weekend with the Lincoln-Shaws and their young kids playing together. All PTWM could comment was ‘Fred’s outfit 😍’ which means that it’s a cert that Rachel bought Emily the outfit for her son or most likely, was gifted it.

Considering at one stage Rachel was BFFs with the Lincoln-Shaws and they used to fawn all over each other, the lack of comment other than what Freddie was wearing was blatant. No comments about what a great weekend it looked, how she wished she could have been there, how lovely to see the boys playing together etc etc All the useful stuff that friends would post -all missing. Just a comment on how great an outfit looked that PTWM gave to Emily. Conceited twit 😂

Reactions: 25
I’ve never really thought much on her money in a big way, only that I’d hate to see what happened to them as a family if they ran out. I’d probably say big deposit on the house though. It’s a legit way to store a large sum.

Reactions: 4
I'm getting the feeling that Hannah isn't as close to them anymore. She's not about as much and it's odd that her child didn't recognise his cousins or Uncle. They weren't exactly in costume with faces fully covered!

Reactions: 27
I’ve never really thought much on her money in a big way, only that I’d hate to see what happened to them as a family if they ran out. I’d probably say big deposit on the house though. It’s a legit way to store a large sum.
Might have to sell Betsy's car 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the heck is Wilby eating a pouch of baby food at two years old?!! My granddaughter is 18 months and when she goes out with her parents she sits up with a plate of proper, cut up food or they take her a sandwich. She hasn’t had baby food for ages. Bloody weird.
Maybe due to his additional needs? When eating out when mine was younger, I would always take something I knew they would eat as a backup if I wasn't sure the menu was suitable. Having said that, I would usually choose somewhere that was suitable for everyone, even it wasn't my first choice.

Reactions: 13

the money really has to be running out. The ad's have been steadily dropping for the last couple of months but her spending habits don't seem to have changed. Her wage bill for her friends employee's must be over £1k a week just on NMW. We heard a while back PA Jo is (allegedly) on a lot more than that just on her own wage.

Can you imagine working in advertising, paying her for an ad for her to then follow it up with a post saying #notanadipaidfullpriceknobheadfuckers? I certainly wouldn't be keen to work with her again.

Reactions: 23
If you think about it there must be a limited amount of products that can be punted by instagrammers
Definitely, and often they all get the same freebies at the same time, like when she advertised that Wild deodorant, loads of others were flogging it with a discount code too. Surely it's a case of using whoever you see first if you wanted to buy it?

Reactions: 7
Makes sense now with her passive aggressive hashtags regarding the ads. Shes mega pissed that she hasn't got as many lined up per month now. And we all know she will blame trolls for her lack of income, not the fact that her content is boring as duck,she's a vile person and her persona isn't what companies want now.
Instagram accounts have a limited time, there will always be someone new, someone fresh and someone else with better content come along. Content is like trends, certain angles become popular until something else replaces it.

Reactions: 24
Love a real life spotted 😂

I can understand the teens not wanting to go and being left at home, but I wonder why they didn’t have I & T with them? The patchwork family that is so disjointed that they never do anything together as a family unit.

‘Well done mummy, well done mummy’ is so weird and creepy. A simple ‘thank you’ would have sufficed Josh 🙄
Maybe he was being sarcastic and feels undermined? Wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 6
Makes sense now with her passive aggressive hashtags regarding the ads. Shes mega pissed that she hasn't got as many lined up per month now. And we all know she will blame trolls for her lack of income, not the fact that her content is boring as duck,she's a vile person and her persona isn't what companies want now.
Instagram accounts have a limited time, there will always be someone new, someone fresh and someone else with better content come along. Content is like trends, certain angles become popular until something else replaces it.
I still don't understand why some of these companies are happy working with a low life, foul mouthed nobody, imagine going to Tesco marketing and saying, I have hot sauce I want you knobhead fuckers to sell for me and when you advertise it for me you make sure you #adyouknobheadfuckers. It really does not make sense to me, but seeing as she seems to be losing the bigger brands then hopefully they are starting to see her for what she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.