Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x12x12x

VIP Member
I know seb is probably s nightmare and pushed the boundaries but the way josh speaks to him is disgusting and for her to sit there sniggering and upload it. The kids clearly bthink being filmed is normal. So tragic and I really feel for the boys mum
He pushes the boundaries because he hasn’t been given any good advice otherwise. Child hasn’t been parented at all. I wouldn’t even know what I would do if I was watching as his mum. I’d be devastated to think of the opportunity he might have had at school and to see them snigger at his behaviour and the way they talk to him. He is a nightmare for a reason-he needs guidance, parented. He like Wilby is a failed child

Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Were they all forbidden from eating until she’d filmed the feast?
It’s Hannah. She doesn’t have to follow the rules. She’s to special to Rachael. If Hannah wants to eat, she can eat. If Hannah wants a £7k upfront payment for spending time with them, Hannah can have that. For Hannah, Rachael’s efforts are limitless 🥰

(I’m half expecting a 4 minute video montage of her, with a full version of ‘I love you always forever, near and far closer together …..” playing softly over the top with a brief clip of Josh trailing behind them crying 👀.)

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
What a strange Christmas list Edie has? Bed sheets, blankets and clothes? Why would a child age 7/8 ask for those
Thats quite sad that she doesn't have any toys on there, how old is she, 8? And asking for mum jeans??? Wth. Bizarre. I get asking for bedsheets if she wanted her favourite cartoon or music artist but we all know edie has never had a child's bedroom. Its probably just me but things like plants, vasaline and a mirror would be a normal purchase if they had asked, not a Xmas present 🤷‍♀️
Most of that stuff won't cost R a penny anyway because she gets gifted most of it. And she does this all the time, posts what edie asks for..is that in the hope that people DO gift her these things, especially the lip balm and face masks

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
You could see how raging she was when talking about social services. She knows exactly who has phoned them but makes her look better to blame trolls.
Also, nice of her to give her mum her old pink sofa but didn't she literally buy her a brand new one from dfs around the same time she got her yellow green one 🤔 so wheres the one she said she bought her mum??

I dip in and out of this thread but I really had to comment because I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by something that happened this morning. I have a box subscription called little fawn box. It has things in for mum and for baby too, it's a really lovely little box actually. Anyway, my box arrived this morning. Opened it up, and guess what one of the items is?! Rachalrlelelees a patchwork life book!!!! Fuming is an understatement 😂. Do companies just never check out the people that they collab with?! Its usually a great box for me and baby but it feels totally tainted. The worst part is that the little leaflet it comes with which tells you how much the things are worth, says her books RRP is £7.99. It's worth 99p!!!! Christ. Anyway, that's my horror for the day!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Rach, stop sharing pictures of E sleeping. It's weird! Yes, children are lovely when they sleep but the only person I'd share with is my boys Dad. Not on a public SM page with over 200k followers.

• Sad

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
So, in layman's terms, shes getting small businesses to give her & the circle the laundrette a % of their profits? PayPal #3

• Angry
  • Wow

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I bet since she saw this comment she's been wracking her brains trying to work out who you are 😂😂😂
Imagine being her, knowing a tattler has been right next to her, I bet she lives on her nerves when out in public. I wonder if she would call us knobhead Fuckers to our face 🤔🤔😂

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I hate that his dad does this. My mum used to do it to me, wouldn't communicate or explain what I'd done wrong. Would just give me the silent treatment and ignore me until she'd got past it. It's emotional fucking abuse.

Why can't they sit him down, put some boundaries in place and stick to them and make sure he knows what's expected of him. Instead of ignoring him, telling him to get out, filming him and snorting. Yes, he's being a fucking pain at the moment, he's nearly 16. Put some effort into reining him in a bit, instead of taking every chance to escape. He needs some consistency and some actual bloody parenting!

I'm glad they got reported to SS (if they did), they need someone to show them how to actually parent. Pair of useless, selfish bastards.
Even on the video last night where Seb was saying "what if I'm really good, no negatives or anything until Friday, can I have my phone back then? Or until Sunday?" Josh didn't even try to engage, just kept saying "no" with no further discussion, not even "stop asking, I will let you know when I've decided you can have it back". He doesn't give a single shit about any of those kids, the only one he spends time with and treats appropriately is Edie, which as someone else said the other day, also happens to be the only one who has contact with her other parent 🤷

• Sad

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
The slogan on that overpriced sweater is SO inappropriate for a woman's centre.

This is rapidly turning into PayPal mark2.

Let me get this straight. They are basically going to do advertising for small businesses, funnily enough all ones that they've advertised for and had freebies from before :rolleyes: Then out of the profits those businesses make from the orders generated, the 'women's centre' will get a percentage.

I can see how the small businesses benefit, I can see how Rachaeaeaeaele benefits. I can't see how the women's centre benefits. I also can't see one fucking item in the 'community fridge' in the background of that shit show I've just watched.

I've driven past several times on my way about town, it's always either closed or empty. All this talk about work and services and all 'their women' is complete nonsense! This is just another way to make money and get free gifts. And of course the businesses aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts like they'd have you believe, they're getting advertising and orders because of it. Whole thing is another huge bloody farce!

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
A child lying in bed listening to the footsteps coming up stairs implies some sort of abuse to me. Is that what she’s trying to do?
My mind automatically went to sexual abuse, the bit about the forgotten flashbacks. That’s exactly what she wants people to think.

Doeli70

VIP Member
I know seb is probably s nightmare and pushed the boundaries but the way josh speaks to him is disgusting and for her to sit there sniggering and upload it. The kids clearly bthink being filmed is normal. So tragic and I really feel for the boys mum

• Sad

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Grow up Rach, you chose to keep hopping on and off various dicks and E has her own father who she shouldn't be made to call him daddy ****** and being made to treat Joyce as her own father. So immature and pathetic.
3C823C06-55CC-4604-8C28-06466A2FAFD7.jpeg

Reactions: 34

Freckles39

I know she says we are all jealous trolls but seriously I wouldn’t want her life even if I was paid.

R really needs to change her username on Instagram to part time mummy. Cos she never has those kids for longer than 2 days in a row without needing to go and be an adult and have time away from them.
I'm about to start work again next week after struggling with my mental health. My children's father hasn't seen them or been in touch in 18 months, and I have no one close by to help out, my kids aren't babies they are 13 & 9 so I've had to book a place at the afterschool club for my youngest and mum guilt is eating at me already, and it will only be for an hour til I can get the bus home and collect him.
So seeing Madam, flouncing about and going off having adult time, pisses me off, cos I've had no time off at all. Apart from when they are in school, not had a night out in 3 years either.
Those poor kids of hers are suffering and will damaged when they are older and will most probably become very estranged from her and her toxic upbringing.

• Heart

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I feel like I'm old before my time. I'm 28 and I would rather stay in staring at a wall than attend a party like that...

• Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Why why why does she think it’s trolls reporting her, you have to have a lot of details to report, it’s got to be someone she knows or the schools. 🤦🏼‍♀️

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
I can’t believe people pay to watch this shit show! What on earth is wrong with people.
Ohhhhh my god.....she needs that massive mirror back pronto because holy fuck balls that's NOT a good look.

I went to a gig on the weekend. I'm no spring chicken. I wore a nice black top, dark blue jeans and my new black leather Chelsea boots that I spent a bit of money on because I had just one pair of cheap trainers to my name. I spent ages checking if I looked like mutton dressed as lamb and after multiple reassurances from my husband, I felt comfortable.

She's 40 next year fgs and this is the ultimate definition of mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha