Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Was that in her business plan ?!! They are clearly out their depth there. I dread to think a complex case arriving at their door and they not knowing what to do.
Eh? You’re mistaken Newbie, she’s told us her business plan. Women can take things they need from the empty fridge and have a free rescue remedy oil and some leftover sweets that have been mauled and discarded.
Seriously though, I watched that appalling, unprofessional display this afternoon and felt horrified that a potential desperate woman might come through the doors needing genuine help and be confronted by those two twats, snorting and pawing their way gifted boxes of tat.

Reactions: 34

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
That’s what it looked like to me also. She’s an absolute liability. No TW either. ‘Tiny child,’ I mean who does that? Sorry but she is a pathological liar imo. No victim of childhood abuse gets ‘flashbacks’ and spews it up on social media immediately without or concern. I’d sue her for defamation.
Saw this and thought it described her perfectly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
The way W is looking at everything and taking it all in melts me! I just really wish R was just more natural with him, he looks to her all the time like he is looking for answers to questions in his mind and just gets “do you love it?” or one word answers. She needs a bloody good slap and a proper parenting course!
I know he's not really verbal, but that doesn't mean he doesn't understand. I don't know why they just don't talk to him. When he's stacking his blocks they could be saying the colours or whatever, or when out for a walk "ooh look Wilby, there's a big lorry coming, it's blue isn't it" etc, instead she just films and snorts at him

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
My mother would give me the silent treatment very often and without explanation. It was awful. I can still remember the anxiety and the overthinking trying to work out what I'd done or said to upset her. She always has been emotionally unavailable to me and I swore I would never do that to my daughter. When I have a falling out with her (she's Edie's age) I always explain it fully to her so she knows exactly why I'm angry or upset. Within the hour we're back cuddling again. I simply can't let her feel the way I used to. It's such a sad thing for a parent to do to a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Whatadisaster

I find it real hard to believe that just a single phone call to Josh would of resolved the issue. My eldest reported us to SS because he didn’t like our rules and couldn’t get his own way and I tell you it was absolute hell! Every word you speak to them is second guessed, every move you make is questioned and we were made to feel we had absolutely failed as parents and the other two children were questioned to within an inch of their lives about their home life. I took months for SS to close our case.

So no ratshit you absolute bellend, your word does not count when you have a report made against you, they have to investigate every single case!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What a gross waste of food. Let’s take everything out of its packaging, thereby reducing its shelf-life, and throw it on a table for everyone to breathe over 👍🏻 and to think she spouts off about running a food bank 🤯 it would genuinely be better if she didn’t “help” people - the fact that she knows full well how much some people are struggling and still does stuff like this is insane.

3B594B2B-A259-4CFA-97BA-BD1F064AA60C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Dog mama

Chatty Member
Well I’m fucking sad this morn as my 16 year olds leave is up and I’ve to take him back to the army today meanwhile this cunt has 6 kids around the house and only 1 in sight all night and another popped his head in

So a question bore many times where was poor Isaac ?
Betsy probs in a nightclub halloween party as that was not a cool party for anyone never mind a teen
Seb appeared - obvs hoping to get a case of the trots before he returns to school as that’s the only reason I can think anyone would want food off a table that’s been there for 6 hours and touched by torquays finest
Lula was queen Betsy for the night
Edie I pray she was having the bestest time ever with her dad
Wilby fuck knows he had sensory overload and adults talking about him instead of at him and then presumably bundled into bed
But Isaac??? Where is that kid other than when they need an advert??
Also I had to listen 3 times to the story of presenting best dressed as 100% didn’t sound like Rach she has many voices like her many nasty personalities

Anyway next point l’s braces my daughter is suffering as I’ve mentioned with anxiety and hates school etc she hated her braces initially meanwhile L who is so anxious working the camera trying to get attention to them massively

Nothing makes sense with this household

Anyway I’m kinda over commenting at this point these days because you all say it so well

ClArt20138

Fucking hell you know. I might have to stop watching. Wibbles breaking my heart. I don’t know if I’m hormonal or what but I feel like he’s all alone 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just watching the Penguins whilst his parents fanny about a 100 miles away.

Is it just me? I feel so bad 😩
Funny how some things just "get to you" isn't it? I felt exactly the same. My littlest is about 1 year older than W and has had 1 overnight stay with my parents in her entire life because I had done my back in and the other half couldn't change his shifts at work. I know I'm a bit extreme but I couldn't fathom just swanning off every weekend and leaving my kids with whoever happened to be hanging around my house that weekend. Especially as others have said when it's a critical time for exam prep for another kid, the usual "angel" seems to be pushing his boundaries a bit and your 17 year old is out clubbing and getting wasted. This chaotic life is NOT inspiring or influential. It's heartbreaking.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆
I bet since she saw this comment she's been wracking her brains trying to work out who you are 😂😂😂

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She calls herself an influencer, but forgets that she does actually influence people (she admitted that she's not very intelligent, but come on, the clue is right there!). So when she talks about Betsy being out on the piss illegally, or shows Wilbert covered in piss because he's been playing in the toilet, or having a meal of quavers and a doughnut yet again etc, some people will watch her thinking that the things she does are normal and OK. Yes we all went drinking before we were 18 (for me it was cider drunk under the pier!) but we weren't having that behaviour broadcast and condoned online to thousands of people, and most of us didn't have a step parent who was a police officer either. I really think that influencers should be more responsible and be made to have accountability for the things they say and do.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Wilbert is very very cute. R really doesn't bring him on does she 😪. Only reason she took him out is because we said she never does. Probably an ad for the Fish and chip shop 🙄🤣 (I'm kidding R, don't worry about the #!)

Bekind in those pictures. Just wow. And not a good Wilby-esq 'Wow' either.
Those kids are in desperate need of safeguarding. B might think she's grown up and super cool but really she's in serious need of pointing in the right direction. My eldest is almost the same age. Over my dead body would she be posing like that or posting it anywhere online.
Call me old fashioned but that is not appropriate (and I used those exact words about L the other day).
R is so keen to have the popular, cool girls that she really overlooks what is safe for them.

• Heart

Whatsoccuring?

I'm sorry ...who goes away on a Thursday night when you have six kids at home and it's a school night. Seriously swap the getaway to a weekend /half term .Don't moan they are being little turds and then piss off on the piss ... I'm so confused by this parenting !

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Maybe this private insta is a good thing... the less she posts on her main page, the more people will forget about her and interact with it and the less it will be seen on their newsreel, if she keeps it just for her ads then people just won't watch anymore.
Also, I noticed she said she can't do the womens centre because she has ads to film... so still, lining her own pockets is more important than helping women in need. And u can say it as much as u like R, the ads DONT fund the centre at all,

Reactions: 32

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s fucking weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free 🙄)?

610C1C34-B2C1-4404-BC30-EAF3F03C24DD.jpeg

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. It’s almost like T is her nan’s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is that because they are questioning where all the kids are when they are away so often?

Just watched that clip. Newsflash Rach, nobody here is reporting you to social services. It is more than likely the school, or other professionals who don't have to tell you they are making a referral🤦🏻‍♀️
She was being reported even before she had a social media presence. Was that trolls who had crystal balls?