Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
S not having a phone as discipline is a concern to me. She gives zero fucks about safeguarding and has now put it out there he can't communicate with anyone. What if there was an emergency? He was on his xbox the other day, take that away from him or even his scooters but his phone, I don't agree with that.
Yeah, what about when he's working? Is he walking home alone?

I have confiscated my daughter's phone a few times, but that's been for misusing it (like bypassing the parental control and using it through the night when at her dad's 🙄). But she doesn't take it to school, and is a homebody anyway, so she's not out a lot. All the patchwork shitshow kids are hardly ever home.

Reactions: 6
Love a real life spotted 😂

I can understand the teens not wanting to go and being left at home, but I wonder why they didn’t have I & T with them? The patchwork family that is so disjointed that they never do anything together as a family unit.

‘Well done mummy, well done mummy’ is so weird and creepy. A simple ‘thank you’ would have sufficed Josh 🙄
Maybe he was being sarcastic and feels undermined? Wouldn't surprise me

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I like a good swear myself but not around children, I have standards and brought up my children not letting them hear their family gob off expletives left right and centre.

Hannah , Gangsta Gran and Rachel all have mouths like sewers and it says everything about them. They are as common as muck and so very cheap yet think they are something special , why?
I always get the impression tb
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd 😆😆
What sarcastically? or saying it for the kids benefit?. Or was he just that pissed he was making no sense ( I know which one my bets on!).
Poor Wibbly sat with his Yorkshire pudding. He's really really being failed.
How bloody sad that they only actually do anything with them when they're being paid to.
Useless and selfish, that's the Shambletons 🙄😪

I always get the impression tb

What sarcastically? or saying it for the kids benefit?. Or was he just that pissed he was making no sense ( I know which one my bets on!).
Poor Wibbly sat with his Yorkshire pudding. He's really really being failed.
How bloody sad that they only actually do anything with them when they're being paid to.
Useless and selfish, that's the Shambletons 🙄😪
No clue why I've quoted that first bit. I do agree 100 with it though. Possibly started typing something to say that earlier and got distracted (by my kids, having fun on Halloween, like KIDS do!)

Channy86

Someone asked on here where Charleee was...lo.and behold there she is. Hi Rach
Ye that was me that asked, was curious as she was always with rachel even in her Ads and with Betsy, now she has Emily thought Charleeeee got the boot 🤣,

FridaK

VIP Member
No she’s just waiting for the green light from companies to spam us all with her fab Christmas content. Why are her followers all not insulted that her adverts consist of her showing us how to use a website?? Yes Rach I’m more than capable of operating the idiot proof insurance comparison website. Most people have far more brain cells than you to rub together!! She’s either selling stuff or trying to guilt people into buying for supposedly a good cause!! The very worst of Instagram!!
You are probably right. She’s most likely just tan out of content for two Instagram accounts. Just a strange way to tank your career 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Me thinks Rachy Poos is still a bit drunk this morning.

Those eggs are shocking. Stick to the roast dinners, Sloshy!!!

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
And surely the writing of Christmas lists should be a fun family activity?! Get out the coloured pens and glitter and all do it together?! Content idea for you there Ratchet hun.

Reactions: 5

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Nope it’s still 13, and 16 for whatsapp.
Wow 16 for whatsapp, I honestly did not know that, So thankful mine are all grown up now and are adults, I did have a issue with snapchat once when my youngest was about 14/15, they were of no help when I reported a issue.

Reactions: 5