Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somethink less

Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉
To be fair it doesn't say when they saw him, just that they had seen him there

Reactions: 5

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Why did she say she was running out of time for posts then do the advert? Can you not post as much as you want?
U can only upload so many before instagram knock the first ones off before the 24hours ends I think. So she probably didn't want some garbage she posted before to stop showing 😴

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter even if you hate it. Just keep pouring it down your neck. Just remember to loudly complain about the taste and remind everyone you don’t drink.
You should also film it and upload it to all your social media so everyone who follows you gets the memo.

• Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
I've never heard of anyone who breastfed for a year and then weaned the baby off the boob and onto bottles 🤷 whoever it was that saw them at the pub the other day said Wilby was only given a Yorkshire pudding and had an iPad to stare at. Why not try to involve him? Give him some bits and pieces of veg and interact with him. Even if he has sensory issues in relation to his food and won't eat it, just let him play with it and be part of the whole experience of sitting and eating together.
I agree with you 100%! Just do something with him!

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd 😆😆
Was she constantly on her phone?

judge_judy__

what an absolute mess. maybe plan a bit before you start filming, or is she just trying to be shite to be funny and relatable 🤡

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Don’t forget Edies dad will pay maintenance and wasn’t the boys mum paying at one stage too? If she’s clever she can also fiddle the books and get child benefit (or Sloshy could for his kids- think it’s under £45k p/a?)

x12x12x

VIP Member
It's not hard to prove when it's being filmed and shown to thousands of people though, you see emotional abuse several times a week on her stories. Ignoring the kids, mocking them, filming them in distress, not responding to their emotional needs. It's all there for everyone to see, including social workers. You'd think if nothing else they'd be told to stop exploiting their children for their own gain.
Absolutely! You’re 💯 right! I was just saying that was the case for me when my wee one was getting treated like that by his dad

• Heart

Jotropic

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but she's wearing the dress her daughter was wearing for Halloween.

• Haha

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
Maybe they've tried off camera and he doesn't like certain things. I remember when they were weaning him they blended veg , meat etc .
Just to give my opinion please don't label ' an autistic ' my daughter has autism . She HAS it but it doesn't define her as a person she is not ' an autistic ' she is a beautiful intelligent 11 Yr old who has struggles due to her autism .
Fair enough. I didn’t see that. All I’ve ever seen is him sat in front of the tv eating cake etc.

Reactions: 4