Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Josh is a non voting Tory. I’ve heard her say things he’s said that makes me think he’d get on quite well with UKIP membership tbh.

(Also The Government could not be held responsible for not funding her coffee shop launderette. They can’t/ won’t even fund essential services properly. Plus her tax bill will reflect her earnings. That’s the country we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️. Happens to everyone.)

That’s not clever. That’s benefit fraud 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Yeah I’m sure he’s shared UKIP stuff before 😬
(That might be wildly wrong but I’m sure there was something)

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I dip in and out of this thread but I really had to comment because I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by something that happened this morning. I have a box subscription called little fawn box. It has things in for mum and for baby too, it's a really lovely little box actually. Anyway, my box arrived this morning. Opened it up, and guess what one of the items is?! Rachalrlelelees a patchwork life book!!!! Fuming is an understatement 😂. Do companies just never check out the people that they collab with?! Its usually a great box for me and baby but it feels totally tainted. The worst part is that the little leaflet it comes with which tells you how much the things are worth, says her books RRP is £7.99. It's worth 99p!!!! Christ. Anyway, that's my horror for the day!
The description, no holes barred 😂😂

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree with these comments more. My son is 13 and exactly the same, with me and his dad he’s a typical 13 year old but with anyone else he’s extremely quiet and unconfident, even other family members. The complete opposite of how T is. I know all children will cope differently but how she acts makes it very difficult to guess that she has anxiety, she’s constantly playing upto the camera etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mine won’t even entertain a picture! And if I do get one, she’s miserable. Might just be an age thing though
My mum thinks she’s rude, but I honestly don’t think she knows what is going on in her 12 year old head. I’m sure there are other issues (ADHD) which her dad has, but I struggle to word it with people and doctors

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wow they’re clean ! I’ve washed 100’s of trainers and football boots in my machine over the 22 1/2 years I’ve had kids!
He looks terrifying in this picture!

Can’t decide what’s creepier. Sharing your kids and stepkids to 200k strangers or saving the most personal parts of their lives to share with a few hundred strangers who are paying for the inside info.

View attachment 845450
Whos the other girl in the picture?

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Wow they’re clean ! I’ve washed 100’s of trainers and football boots in my machine over the 22 1/2 years I’ve had kids!
Football boots in your machine??? Really? Does that work? Surely not. The studs, the noise. I need more information

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Also I live eat a breath GDPR for my work, it’s unlikely anything’s actually been breached, all I can gather is they’ve shared your insta name?

Welcome I’m so glad you’ve seen the light.
The fact that people can be so cruel and use kids as weapons breaks my heart, I’m so glad you have your little one back. I can’t even imagine the pain it would cause to know I couldn’t be involved in my children’s lives, not even a text or phone call.

I hope Seb maybe starts to explore getting his mum back in his life. But as I suspect, the venom and brainwashing from R has caused the breakdo n in their relationship. But as he gets older may be he can be strong enough to stand up to her and his weak, so called father.
I really hope Seb can do this. He seems like quite a strong character so we can only hope there will be a breakthrough.

2ofeach

VIP Member
F M L for real....
Today on fb I witnessed something which can in no way be a coincidence!!!
Proper huns.
I
All I can think is that they do see it, but chose not to address it and that's the part I find confusing. The time I have actually spent in her company the chaos was palpable.
BIB: Might you care to clarify?

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Don't forget she does ads for Tesco, which I'm sure she gets at least part of her shopping free for. Edie's only there half the time, Seb used to spend a lot of time at Gangsta Granny's getting fed and Wilby lives off the sweet subscription boxes and whatever crisps he can get to in the pantry.
Does she still do Tesco though? Surely there would have been an ad with them for Halloween?

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve never really thought much on her money in a big way, only that I’d hate to see what happened to them as a family if they ran out. I’d probably say big deposit on the house though. It’s a legit way to store a large sum.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Question… regarding the taxable income as I’m curious. Normally you can offset some purchases via the business (making them cheaper) if required for your business. It says Patreon you can do the same eg your art supplies if you are an artist. Probably a grey area, but as R isn’t using patreon for a talent, just her every day life, does that mean everything in the videos can be offset and bought cheaper?! So for example, if her Halloween party was for patreon only, that entire shop from the range for all the decs and all the food/drink would be offset and less tax paid? 🧐🧐🧐 I’m assuming not… as those items aren’t specifically ‘work related’ but who knows?!

also… on a completely separate note… I’d love to see W with a colouring book or something, some water play, some dried pasta - scooping and pouring, painting etc… I know he may not like textures etc with messy play but we know from ADs he loves a bath so water play would be a good one! Even if they don’t like mess, you can get mess free colouring that only draw on the special paper. You can buy them in the supermarket. 👀👀👀
My son has a sensory processing disorder (not implying any other child does, I don’t know, I’m reasonably new to ptm) and water was one of the few things he enjoyed, he didn’t like things such as paint, playdo etc that stayed on his skin, and we got some fabulous water painting mats etc. There’s plenty of toys/activities etc out there to suit just about every child and their preferences these days, you’re absolutely right.