Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
new thread

Reactions: 3

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆
I always wondered if they still went there, she used to post that they all went every Sunday, back in 2016. I get the heebeejeebees every time I go past and think of her😩

There's a scary looking Halloween face. The puppet in the background is much nicer to look at! She's posted that they went to the old Rydon tonight🙄
D5541ABC-DE07-41E8-AA69-25079B6567B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Reading the comments and all the huns think they're all back at home now and then this🤦🏻‍♀️
51DB60CB-8176-44F4-B70C-672B318783BB.jpeg

wonder Lu

VIP Member
So informing someone that the term 'Love Hard' probably isn't the best thing to put on a jumper that is raising money for a 'Women's centre' that supports DA victims, is trolling now??
Also, where in the message did Nicky tell the woman that is doing the jumpers 'all about how R is a wanker'?
If there's anything more on that message then get the woman to post proof.
Twisting the truth again Rachel? No wonder she's got a nervous rash.
Unless others have also contacted the company..?