Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Is your 12 year old available next week? 😂
Because I struggle getting mine to shower, let alone help with jobs

My 6 year old walks on the sidewalk, throws out garbage too.
In her defence though she is the third and has been partly raised by YouTube
🤣 12 year old would be more than happy to help with jobs (he even volunteers at Cubs for fun 🤷🏼‍♀️), 11 year old is with your child on the showering front and has to be bribed to do basic chores 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

beckigib

My son is the same. I'm his safe space and he's comfortable with me and his dad. Around anyone else, he completely goes in on himself and the barrackade goes up. So yeah, I'd say that's not unusual for a child with anxiety because ur their safe haven
Couldn’t agree with these comments more. My son is 13 and exactly the same, with me and his dad he’s a typical 13 year old but with anyone else he’s extremely quiet and unconfident, even other family members. The complete opposite of how T is. I know all children will cope differently but how she acts makes it very difficult to guess that she has anxiety, she’s constantly playing upto the camera etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I doubt E has asked for toys for her dads list. That child acts like she is 17 and i Can’t see her playing with toys while at her dads when she acts much older than she is while at her mums. It’s so sad that she doesn’t act or is treated like a child
I don't know about that. From what I've seen, she's like a whole different child when she's with her Dad and Step Mum.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Definitely looks like she has braces on again here 🤔
Hopefully she has finally realised that there is no where for her teeth to go other than flaring outwards unless she has some extracted and starts the whole braces process again. Properly this time. Her mouth is a scary mess and it’s all her own fault.

HollyJ

So to round it up, so no one else has to sit through it 😴Rachel dressed up like an old lady to let everyone know she is the kindest person alive-again. Pointing out that she offered to order her mum (who left her before she was born) a new mattress, she only said order though, so I expect mum will get a bill in due course. She also told how she bought her a new Hoover. Selfless as always.
She explained how her mum had had cancer, with very much, feel sorry for ME vibe.

Then passive aggressively told has said called Josh. How any one can call SS on this kind, generous woman. Letting all her huns know what a victim she is and how horrible the trolls are should take in a few more quid through stupid people feeling sorry for her.
Thank you 😂😂 got about 6 dots in and gave up.

• Haha

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I may have said this before but doesn't Rachel claim to be a size 6? She is slim granted but surely not a 6. Does she tell the truth about anything? She has definitely aged a lot in the last few years. Her eyes look so different!
I thought the same. Emily is probably an 8/10. Rach lies so much she forgets what she lies about. Fair play for being slim but curvy, I'm the same! I don't lie about my size though!! The jeans were probably T's really because I can't even see Emily getting in them.