Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
672 followers so even if 72 of those are people she knows she’s still getting £3,000 a month (at least). Some people probably are paying the £10 and £15 options too.
And then double that amount with all the people who still haven't cancelled their PayPal donations!!!

Reactions: 7

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I just tried to sign up to her Patreon for the fun of it, I was declined as apparently I have already got an account. I don't have an account. She however must be paying a shit load of £££ to manage that account.

Josh and Rach are not okay though are they? I feel like they both had a drug habit when they were younger and it’s damaged their brains.

Rachael looks like like it’s 2004, she’s recently divorced and desperate to pull a fat old rich bloke at the local over 40’s speed dating night 😩.

Get home to your cute little man ffs.
Freaks honestly 🙄.
I Like this, but actually I want to love this, I normally view off my laptop so cant do emojies .

Reactions: 6

FridaK

VIP Member
It would serve them right.Greedy showy grabby feckers. Sadly its the kids who will suffer. And Rach is so entitled she will probably blame 'Trolls' or 'Tory Scum' rather than all the money they have pissed away.
Josh is a non voting Tory. I’ve heard her say things he’s said that makes me think he’d get on quite well with UKIP membership tbh.

(Also The Government could not be held responsible for not funding her coffee shop launderette. They can’t/ won’t even fund essential services properly. Plus her tax bill will reflect her earnings. That’s the country we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️. Happens to everyone.)

Don’t forget Edies dad will pay maintenance and wasn’t the boys mum paying at one stage too? If she’s clever she can also fiddle the books and get child benefit (or Sloshy could for his kids- think it’s under £45k p/a?)
That’s not clever. That’s benefit fraud 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Angry

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Why did she say she was running out of time for posts then do the advert? Can you not post as much as you want?

• Haha

NiceCrumpet

This is interesting. I was just reading the thread about people who have met influencers in real life and came across this from June last year 👇. Interesting take. I don’t remember it being said on this thread.
Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Don’t forget Edies dad will pay maintenance and wasn’t the boys mum paying at one stage too? If she’s clever she can also fiddle the books and get child benefit (or Sloshy could for his kids- think it’s under £45k p/a?)
its £50k but isn’t it capped? Also you can still get child benefit if both of you earn under £50k individually.
I don’t think she’s messing around for pennies every week when marketing is so damn lucrative.

judge_judy__

I would imagine all her fake accounts that she uses to send pretend messages to herself are members 🙄 then I’m sure Stabby etc agave a few too. Then I’m pretty sure you can buy followers too so I’d say half are genuine at a push.
Yeah the insta follows can be manipulated so it would be the actual Patreon subscriber total that would be the true figure, but I doubt she’ll reveal that 🤷🏻‍♀️

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Things had been relatively normal on these threads for too long hadn’t they 😂 We were overdue a batshit moody moment
You’re right - not the same style as Moody. I was more referencing the comments relating to Sam and just a general sense that things might get a bit weird again 😂

Newbiehere

It’s Hannah. She doesn’t have to follow the rules. She’s to special to Rachael. If Hannah wants to eat, she can eat. If Hannah wants a £7k upfront payment for spending time with them, Hannah can have that. For Hannah, Rachael’s efforts are limitless 🥰

(I’m half expecting a 4 minute video montage of her, with a full version of ‘I love you always forever, near and far closer together …..” playing softly over the top with a brief clip of Josh trailing behind them crying 👀.)
Or ... “yoooooou...... yooooou...... you make me happy”

• Haha