PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is. The reason she hates tattle is because she knows everything mentioned here is true and if the huns actually click on to it, her income is fucked. As FridaK said the other day its like a diary of her life since 2019.

Added into that she has 6 kids she doesn't give a toss about, a women's centre that she now cant be bothered to attend and that will be scrutinised financially at some point in the future, a toddler that's massively developmentally delayed and may have some SEN which will result in her home life also being scrutinised by many professionals, a borderline alcoholic husband and the financial stress she must be under knowing her ad contracts are dropping, she has a family to support and the wage of 3 people to pay its no wonder she looks like she's loosing it.
And yet I have zero sympathy for her, and I’m a very empathetic person

Reactions: 20
And yet I have zero sympathy for her, and I’m a very empathetic person
Same here. I do feel for the kids though. Especially the younger ones as they have been deprived of a normal childhood for most of their lives. At least E has her dad to go too for some normality

If it was one of my friends I'd be having a quiet word with her and helping her sort out her priorities.

Reactions: 15
Its not so much that she's 40 next year... loads of women in their 40s/50s and 60s look absolutely fabulous with banging figures.
But in Ra case, she doesn't suit whatever she picks and her face doesn't go with the clothes either 🤣 she tries to be so many trends all at once and just ends up looking like primark threw up all over her 😆
(Not a dig at primark, just an example lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker but felt had to comment about B..I'm an older one from the bygone times when you could leave school at 16, work full time and leave home. Many of my friends did.

B has proved herself to be independent and pretty street smart and very typical of 17 year olds when I was growing up. Our parents were from the previous generation (mine wartime) and treated us as adults too.

B is savvy enough to know what a shitshow the PTWM is becoming so has to tread a fine line as its still her family at the end of the day. She knows what a fraud her Mother as her escape to the Apicellas earlier in the year show. She's in an unenviable position of being torn between her two families and is coping by being out of the house as much as possible and forging ahead with her own life..as will Seb soon.

B may be alot of things - but she's not manipulative and a liar like her Mother. If anything, she's upfront and fiesty. If pains me to say it as she was always my great hope, but the manipulative baton appears to have been passed to T. She, in my opinion, shows little traits of autism and never has done ( as opposed to W), but is already learning, probably by observing her Mother, how to use that to her advantage.. ...
I like you was out doing similar things to B at that age (in fact we started clubbing at about 15 I’m now 45) my Mum and Dad didn’t have a clue what we were up to and I think thats where a lot of people have a problem is that R posts and reposts B’s pictures and therefore is putting her stamp of approval on B’s behaviour. Which for some people is unacceptable

Reactions: 24
I like you was out doing similar things to B at that age (in fact we started clubbing at about 15 I’m now 45) my Mum and Dad didn’t have a clue what we were up to and I think thats where a lot of people have a problem is that R posts and reposts B’s pictures and therefore is putting her stamp of approval on B’s behaviour. Which for some people is unacceptable
Yes I totally agree with what you’ve said. Lots of teens go out before they are 18. I did too occasionally at 16-17 and my parents thought I was at a mates or camping. However it is illegal and R’s precious husband is a police officer so broadcasting it and I’m assuming she has a fake id of some sort to get in places isn’t great is it. But the Huns lap that tit up!

Reactions: 24
I was out drinking from a very young age and was never caught cause my parents were functioning alcoholics and never noticed me coming in plastered ! All my pals were jealous as they always got caught. Fast forward 35 years and I don’t speak to my dad as he a drunk hole and my mum died an alki !
Anyway sob story over. Someone send me a fluffy cloud 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, majority of us on here started drinking and going to pubs/clubs at a young age but we probably didn't have a step father that works for the police. Nor did our Mums splash it all over social media and sharing "sexy pics" of us at the age of 17. If I took pics like that at that age, my Mum would have been fuming!!

Reactions: 28
I was going to clubs and pubs at 15. Was never asked for Id even for my fav drink of Pernod and black. I never stayed out over night I knew my mums boundaries which were reasonable and my dad would often come and collect me bless his heart. I’m 52 now and times have changed. There is absolutely no way she would get into a club or pub with any type of security which let’s face it they all have. She either has fake id which as a serving police officer Josh should not be ignoring the same as he should not have ignored a minor working long and late hours in a ice cream shop without a work permit. I hate the way she always has an excuse for her poor parenting. It’s trolls fault B lost her job when the tit hit the fan. She can never admit she’s wrong. We all get things wrong. Allowing B to hang round the streets drinking booze bought by older mates or round her friends houses is how it all started with Rach. It will not end well and it’s sad!!

Reactions: 22
She calls herself an influencer, but forgets that she does actually influence people (she admitted that she's not very intelligent, but come on, the clue is right there!). So when she talks about Betsy being out on the piss illegally, or shows Wilbert covered in piss because he's been playing in the toilet, or having a meal of quavers and a doughnut yet again etc, some people will watch her thinking that the things she does are normal and OK. Yes we all went drinking before we were 18 (for me it was cider drunk under the pier!) but we weren't having that behaviour broadcast and condoned online to thousands of people, and most of us didn't have a step parent who was a police officer either. I really think that influencers should be more responsible and be made to have accountability for the things they say and do.

Reactions: 33
I’m really hoping that she sticks this entire trip on her Patreon account so that I don’t feel compelled look and take the piss out Josh. 🤞🤞

(This private insta is doing me so many favours. I feel a lot less agitated. I’m actually feeling borderline …. well……. nice 😊.)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe people pay to watch this tit show! What on earth is wrong with people.
Chanelling her best Bridget Jones look in that fetching pink satin frock.
Bridget rocks BTW, R does not FACT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah is the absolute double of her mum in those videos 😲 I’m not even saying it in a nasty way but I’d never noticed the resemblance before. When the camera first panned round to her I thought it was “mummy” for a second.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chanelling her best Bridget Jones look in that fetching pink satin frock.
Bridget rocks BTW, R does not FACT!
Please never liken Rachael to Bridget again. My natural reaction of shock and horror nearly forced me to report your comment for hate speech 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Desperately trying to get her bottle of coke in the shot 🤣 pull the other one Rachy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.