PTWM #102 Sloshy’s got no phone, Rach says, like the PayPal, it’s not theft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really thick so probably doesn't get it
she really has a victim mentality doesn’t she!? me me me. as someone said last page… Tattlers are in her head rent free and *Gemma Collins voice* I LOVE ITTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she have to be sooo aggressive, she has 220k + followers, and she is calling everyone fuckers, nice to see she is worrying about her trolls and us tattlers on her big party night. Rent, Free. Head.
She is utterly obsessed. It’s not Tattles rules Rach, it’s the ASA’s. 😘

Reactions: 31
Why does she have to be sooo aggressive, she has 220k + followers, and she is calling everyone fuckers, nice to see she is worrying about her trolls and us tattlers on her big party night. Rent, Free. Head.
That should be marked ad, you idiot. God she’s thick

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think the people who are there are the only guests 😬 awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear.
I see ‘keep it classy’ has already gone out of the window 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so unnecessary! Rach, it’s not to please the fuckers it’s to make sure your “business” operates within the legal framework of this country. Funnily enough most of us do!

Reactions: 27
I really wish Willbobby was staying elsewhere. Poor boy, he’s going to be so anxious. Bet she doesn’t sooth him if he has a meltdown 😢
Maybe he could have stayed at Emilys with her son….unless they have fallen out?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
God, she is a hideous creature, isn't she? I'm no oil painting but jeez 🤢 the makeup (whether it's an ad or not, you bleep) is 100% not needed. She has a natural looking face that would give any kids nightmares.

Also, love that Emily isn't there. Wonder how long until she's deemed too toxic? I bet if the laundrette didn't exist, she'd have been shafted a long time ago.

Reactions: 24
I wish I had time to post this yesterday, but on her stories when she was showing her stash of booze ( even if its only 26 people I didnt think it was enough Lol, but guessing everyone will bring a bottle) but the syringes and the blood bags, she said she had only bought about 20 ish of each for shots, that would not give everyone more than 2 shots each from her props. Am I just being pedantic now!!! I also do not have a child with additional needs so am in no way allowed an opinion, but will this party, lots of different people, people who are disguised in make up and all the noise not affect L and W, I do have a old friend with 2 children on the spectrum and there is no way in hell they would cope with this.

Reactions: 15
Can we all please send thoughts and prayers to our Saviour, Queen of the Chavs Racquelle Lying Louise Shambleton, for tonight she will be forcing herself to drink a selection of fizzy cat's piss, some cocktails and probably some of that beer (unless Josh has sunk the lot already). Such a selfless act for someone like Racquetball, who hates the taste of alcohol so much and yet drinks it time and time again, just so her old pisshead of a husband doesn't have to drink alone. If that doesn't earn her the biggest purple heart in history, I don't know what will! 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I really wish Willbobby was staying elsewhere. Poor boy, he’s going to be so anxious. Bet she doesn’t sooth him if he has a meltdown 😢
I imagine she’ll film him whilst snorting and saying oh gooooddd.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else just really kind of hoping that Emily is babysitting Wibble at her house? I mean you just wouldn’t have a toddler there surely? Someone must be taking him?

Ahhh you beat me to it 👍

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.