PTWM #102 Sloshy’s got no phone, Rach says, like the PayPal, it’s not theft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachey - “Everyone in the kitchen, I need to post a video to prove to tattle that there’s more than 3 people here”

#livingrentfreeinherhead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be surprised if she blocks people and unblocks them and checks to see if there are comments on here about being blocked, so she can tie people up to their social media profiles on here. We all know she loves to play games.

Reactions: 19
Wilby has mostly eaten the candy
The thought of beer in a box makes Joyce randy
The weapon on hand is in stabby Jo's tool belt
The snorting and iconic ad makes you look like a melt
One of your guests regrets on a whim
Letting you touch her Harley Quim 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wilby has mostly eaten the candy
The thought of beer in a box makes Joyce randy
The weapon on hand is in stabby Jo's tool belt
The snorting and iconic ad makes you look like a melt
One of your guests regrets on a whim
Letting you touch her Harley Quim 😂
You win the comments today, brill haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who is the one dressed up as harley quinn?
Wilby in bed while that's all going. The house won't be clean or safe for a todler to get up in tomorrow mornging. Joyce showing R the monitor in one of the stories so he's def in bed wtf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else 🤢 at those graze tables? Not even taking covid into account relying on other people to have clean hands and not spill anything on the table. No thanks. I literally look at them and just see a germ infested table

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyone around the kitchen table, equivalent to dancing round handbags, minus the music.
Is she saving all the ''Best Bits'' for her amazing private community of 333 PAID followers.
I have a bee in my bonnet about the 2 followers that have left her private (that's how many I have noticed), I so wish they find us tattlers and fill us in.
@Lucyinthesky88 are you still taking one for the team?

Who is the one dressed up as harley quinn?
Wilby in bed while that's all going. The house won't be clean or safe for a todler to get up in tomorrow mornging. Joyce showing R the monitor in one of the stories so he's def in bed wtf 😳
Its Hannah, Josh sister.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she blocks people and unblocks them and checks to see if there are comments on here about being blocked, so she can tie people up to their social media profiles on here. We all know she loves to play games.
i keep expecting her to do a colleen rooney with the close friends business and seeing if it ends up on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else a bot disturbed at T working the camera??? How old is she i wont be having a bar of that from my kids
All of them need to stop showing of for racquets phone

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.