PTWM #102 Sloshy’s got no phone, Rach says, like the PayPal, it’s not theft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen any new thread suggestions yet so I’ll throw my two penneth in!

Rach is having a Halloween party. Sign up to her Patreon, you can’t see it for free 💰

Reactions: 8
We've g
I've emailed Sky to complain about all the grabby instatwats getting free TVs and subscriptions. Not named her personally, wouldn't give her the satisfaction to shout troll. Needless to say when our contract ends in feb we will be cancelling. Given plenty of written notice and will also phone. We have been with them around 13 years and pay an extortionate amount. With the price of everything else going up it's a luxury we cant afford and I wont pay to such a company that can't read the room and give to already affluent people on the internet. It's really boiled my blood 🤬
We've got an android box that cost about £25 from Amazon and a monthly subscription for £7.00 & have so much to watch.
All UK channels, Sky channels, sport, lots of series, over 6000 films and films that are on the cinema too.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So basically it’s a party for family and paid employees? But not Emily, looks like she’d prefer to stay in with pizza 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Joyce's Halloween costume looks just the same as every other day of the year😂
Wilby is there so that's going to be a fun night for him whilst everyone else is getting pissed.
Is he going as rachette with those teeth and iconic contouring ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am LOVING our Halloween hats! We all look a million times better than Rancid Rach in her crappy polyester costume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s it my Halloween projector in the bin she has the same as me 😬

So basically it’s a party for family and paid employees? But not Emily, looks like she’d prefer to stay in with pizza 😂
Poor girl probably has to do a shift at the woman’s cafe hence why not going

Reactions: 4
Joyce's Halloween costume looks just the same as every other day of the year😂
Wilby is there so that's going to be a fun night for him whilst everyone else is getting pissed.
I felt so sad when I saw he was there. I hoped he might have gone to Gangsta Granny's. Instead he is going to be in a house full of drunk screaming idiots. He'll have massive sensory overload with everything going on. He will be left to wander around in his pyjamas, having sweets thrown at him at regular intervals. He won't be able to sleep because of all the noise. Hopefully Be Kind might take him off to her shed. I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wonder if Rach is secretly fuming that Emily has called other people her favourite humans?
Screenshot_20211030-190252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God. What. A. Loser. Is this the full guest list? Wow.
Also nice to see the bold stabby jo dressed as an actual clown after years of acting like one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think they have more of a standard boss/employee relationship now? You don't see her round the house as much anymore since Jo G came back on the scene.
After the IKEA trip stories it looked as if Stabby Jo didn’t like Emily, has Stabby elbowed out Emily from the tiny circle of trust?

Reactions: 14
She is sitting there like some diva getting her makeup done while all her menials set everything up

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.